Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

I was reading comments on the previous chapter in Blog and I thought you know.  I need to go back and read them again to make sure I got it right.😊
Cheers...

I am clueless.  Pls enlighten me, when you can. 
beautysleep. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow what anintense update...these two have electrifying chemistry...until they have communication theycant enjoy these moments fully..after reading this i have a wish i want them to have normal conversation like regular couple or sharing a joke discuss regular daily activties...plz update soon
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautysleep.

Wow what anintense update...these two have electrifying chemistry...until they have communication theycant enjoy these moments fully..after reading this i have a wish i want them to have normal conversation like regular couple or sharing a joke discuss regular daily activties...plz update soon

Your wish will be granted my dear ðŸ˜Š
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
New Thread Link ðŸ¤—

teeeeeena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hye diii
Beautiful update..
Loved their conversation in the car finally they had a normal conversation which was good...
The bathroom scene was hot , i loved their chemistry n the way they feel for each other but are held back by their insecurities...
I m eager to knw what's the back story of garima,shashi and khushi's mom ...Cant wait to read the next update

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: teeena

Hye diii
Beautiful update..
Loved their conversation in the car finally they had a normal conversation which was good...
The bathroom scene was hot , i loved their chemistry n the way they feel for each other but are held back by their insecurities...
I m eager to knw what's the back story of garima,shashi and khushi's mom ...Cant wait to read the next update

Thank you for your comment 
Avidficreader70 thumbnail
The prologue and teaser seem very interesting. My mind is cooking up various scenarios that could have  led them here. I can' wait to see what is that actually happened and will happen in the future.
Hope I get the blog access soon.

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avidficreader70

The prologue and teaser seem very interesting. My mind is cooking up various scenarios that could have  led them here. I can' wait to see what is that actually happened and will happen in the future.

Hope I get the blog access soon.

Thank you 

lemme revert to the PM.