Rishton Ka Chakravyuh

To the faceless BTS crew & the PH

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Since the PH and actors have confirmed the show's ending, I want to dedicate this post appreciating the work  of the crew behind the scenes.

In rigged TV awards, I don't know whether this talented team will get any awards, for me they're winners.

It's not only the stellar cast & their flawless acting but the stunning cinematography,the music,clothes and tastefully done sets that kept me hooked me to this show.
I don't know who these people are and what they look like but I saw their passion,dedication in their work, it showed in the bougainvillea flowers I spotted in the Pandey house,in Dilwale Cafe and the colorful kettle in the cafe and the beautiful sarees the ladies wore all thr'. 

I love this show for their realistic portrayal of emotions, no one screams no OTT drama and no deafening music to force me to feel something I may not feel. Subtle acing needs support of excellent camera and back ground music ,otherwise it doesn't get translated on screen.In many scenes, the DOP was the star for me.I could just watch some scenes for the sheer beauty of the play of light.

I saw a video of Mahima talking abt Anami's  looks and her hairdresser kept plaiting her hair & fixing it with pins,she was so focused and wasn't distracted by the filming going around her,I hope that person and all others behind this beautiful show find work soon.

I'm not sure when I'll get to watch another show where the casting,writing,performance and technicalities come together as in Rishton Ka chakravyu to deliver an unforgettable experience.This show has raised the bar of desi shows and I hope other PHs get inspired to follow their lead.

Special note to Bhupinder-you are the only Hindi show producer on my whitelist,please come back soon with another outstanding show.Thank you for telling an intriguing story with integrity and passion beautifully. Your crew laboured with love and i'm eager to see their work soon.

P.S- Please make this only about appreciation. 

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The faces on screen won't be the same w.o those behind them.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This show was special and made me come back to watch TV serials... I had given up on them...
Sad its ending. There was so much that they could have showed... now rushing through everything
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pls tweet this is ur active on twitter
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant Simmi. Very thoughtfully put. As Naq said, I intent to put it on their twitter. If I can't someone else do try.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes simran.actually I had given up on SP but RKC made me come back to it.not sure which contemporary show I will watch again as nothing on the anvil interests me at this point. 
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simmi,Iamunable to post ur article in my tweet. If u or someone else can do, please. Bhoomi's I was able to. (another thread)
This content was originally posted by: Janas2017

Simmi,Iamunable to post ur article in my tweet. If u or someone else can do, please. Bhoomi's I was able to. (another thread)

I have done it.

Nq& Janas thanks.
Minionite thumbnail
We always appreciate the cast, the actors, the writers, the directors, the producers, but never those countless crew members who also work behind the scenes to bring a show to life.

Today I want to appreciate them all.

First to the actors. Thank you. Thank you for coming together and for bringing such flawed characters to life. Thank you bringing real life to our TV sets. Thank you for working together to make even the simplest of scenes shine. Thank you for giving us the opportunity both to be entertained and to analyze. Without you this show would not be a masterpiece.

To the director(s). Thank you. Thank you for the simple direction, the concentration on both the actor and the setting. Thank you for ensuring that the loopholes and flaws were to a minimum. Thank you for giving each actor importance, even those standing in the background. Thank you for not using the double takes, the triple takes, the grey-shades, the slow mo. Thank you. Without you this show would not be the directory masterpiece it was.

To the producers. Thank you. Thank you for starting this production house. Thank you for bringing a unique show to our TV and computer. Thank you for trusting in the story. Thank you for placing your faith and money on such a talented pool of cast and crew. Thank you for not just shining behind the scenes, but also in front. Without you this show would not have seen the light of day.

To the before-production team which consists of casting directors, make-up artists, production designers, researchers, set designers, writers, screenwriters, story editors, and more. Thank you. Thank you for your hard work in choosing the actors and working with them. Thank you for your simple and realistic make-up. Thank you for researching the nitty gritty details of locations and sets and character traits. Thank you for the beautiful sets, the beautiful story, the beautiful editing. Thank you. Without you this show would never have been as simple to see as it is.

To the production team consisting of cameramen/women, cinematographers, videographers, floor managers, graphics coordinators, stage managers, spotboys/girls, stunt coordinators, technical directors, and more. Thank you. Thank you for not just doing your job, but doing it so well. Thank you for the camera work, the graphics work, the stunts, and more. Thank you for working so hard on such an amazing story. Without you this show would not have been possible.

To the post production team consisting of composers, editors, publicists, sound editors, and more. Thank you. Thank you for spending countless hours taking shot after shot and putting it together. Thank you for working hard to ensure a seamless episode. Thank you for the background score, the swift changes to scenes, the dubbing, the corrections. Thank you. Without you we would not have seen such well put together episodes.

To the entire cast and crew. Thank you. If I missed you above (which I'm sure I did). Thank you. Thank you for giving us over 5 months of a memory that we will cherish. A show that we know has proven what calibre Indian TV is capable of. A show that entertained and taught together. A show that was about relationships, flaws, and love all in one. Thank you.
    @Athene-👏
    I missed the stunt & dance choreographers. I loved the action in this show, dance added to the rawness of the characters and kept it ll real.