Aaoge Jab Tum O Saajna - 7th Feb 2018(Requested by Lali Smitha)

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi everyone,🤗

Here is my next VM.This one is a request by Lali Smitha and is specially dedicated to her.

The song is Aaoge Jab Tum O Saajna from the movie Jab We Met by Ustad Rashid Khan.

This song is already picturised in IPKKND as Khushi's dream sequence after Arnav confesses his love to Khushi during Kidnap track.

The song beautifully describes the longing of two souls who are in love.I have made it from both Arnav and Khushi's perspectives.I felt that would make it more interesting.(Thank You dear Fauzi and Bubul dear for clarifying my doubt🤗🤗)

There are so much pain and emotions involved in this heart touching song and I hope I was able to do justice to it.

As usual, the VM has a story to tell.😉I hope you all will love it.😃

Edited:-(If any of you got confused with the concept of the VM, here it is...)

They are already married but he leaves her.They miss each other and later realize their love for each other. Arnav understands that he couldn't live without her.He calls her and confesses his love and assure her that he would come soon to remarry her.But their past came as a hindrance and Arnav was in a dilemma.Meanwhile, Khushi was waiting for him in the altar, assuring herself that he would come soon but negative thoughts cloud her mind for a second.
His mother's words made him go back to Khushi where he says sorry to her and remarry her and as the song says her life blooms again when he comes back and their lives become happier because of their union.😃😉]

Here is the VM link

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzgVL-iHP0s[/YOUTUBE]

Google Drive Link

Just want to say, again few of my VMs were plagiarised and I had reported it and YT had taken down them.Really getting fed up with plagiarism.No VM maker is spared from this.I just want to say to those people who copy other's VMs that if you had known the hard work a VM maker does while making a VM, you would have never done this.If not anything, please respect other's hard work.

Another matter, again YT deleted all the new VMs (except Teri Meri) that I had uploaded on my new channel.It's barely a month old.Never expected this.This copyright strike isn't in our hands.

So, I was really disappointed because of these two matters.I thought to post this VM on 31st Jan but I lost all the interest due to these issues.Three days back, I again started working on it and now it's here.

So enjoy people.Thank You for reading my sad stories.😳

Likes and comments would be really appreciated.Your single comment makes my day.
Please don't hesitate to comment and like if you loved this VM.😃

Those who haven't yet read and watch my Teri Meri post and VM here it is,

IF Post

YT Link

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WAHmCsTR0I[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by labi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

labi thumbnail

Thank You😃
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: RubyScorp

HI 

It was an amazing vm loved it!!! U described the scenes so apt with the song !!

😊   👏❤️

Thank You so much for loving my VM.🤗
Loveforever18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful vm labi 😊 awesome song nd the scenes which u edited were too perfect.. each nd every scene, every dialogue did complete justice to this melodious heart touching song.. the expressions of Arnav and Khushi which u used to edit the vm were fabulous.. their marriage scenes were beautiful.. Awesome vm.. thanx for editing this beautiful vm  😊
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice VM labi dear 
The song is lovely 
I assume it is the time before they are to get married and miss each other 
And arnav goes despite the truth about past 
Wonderfully edited 
Lobed it 
-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Aww one of my fav songs my fav scenes and my favourite couple with Your magic in it. I couldnt have asked for more. 
sanoniti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

lovely vm labi dear.
perfect scenes& perfect lyrics and dialogues also.
loved the last kyun dard hai tune also
-jalebigirl- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Labi, hope you're doing amazing 🤗

I was waiting for a vm from you and the wait was worth it. This is one of my MOST favorite songs and you did total justice to it. The story was well told and the emotions were heartfelt. I loved all the scenes you used for "barse ga saawan..." 😳 So beautiful.

And of course, kyun dard hai itna at the end ❤️

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Beautiful VM Labi I already like d song but we saw ArShi 4 only few seconds na so thx 4 making full video on them 😃  I can understand ur disappointments dear hope all d issues get fixed soon
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Labi..
U've outdone yourself,yaar...

I liked this song in IPKKND ..
It was so apt according to that situation..

But u've woven a beautiful  story around it..

Khushi's pov..
Arnav's pov..
The dialogues u added..

Amazing..

Super se bohat ooper ..as Shilpa Shetty says in Super Dancers..
😆