Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Loveforever18

Wow beautiful vm labi πŸ˜Š awesome song nd the scenes which u edited were too perfect.. each nd every scene, every dialogue did complete justice to this melodious heart touching song.. the expressions of Arnav and Khushi which u used to edit the vm were fabulous.. their marriage scenes were beautiful.. Awesome vm.. thanx for editing this beautiful vm  πŸ˜Š

Thank You...Thank You...Thank You so much dear for this heartwarming comment.πŸ€—

I am glad to hear from you that I did complete justice to this emotional song.πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Thank You so much for loving every scene and dialogues I used and thanks a ton for the beautiful words dear.πŸ€—
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Very nice VM labi dear 

The song is lovely 
I assume it is the time before they are to get married and miss each other 
And arnav goes despite the truth about past 
Wonderfully edited 
Lobed it 

Thank You for loving it dear.πŸ€—

The concept I weaved out is...They are already married but he leaves her.They miss each other and realize their love for each other. Arnav understands that he couldn't live without her.He calls her and confesses his love and assure her that he would come soon to remarry her.But their past came as a hindrance and Arnav was in a dilemma.Meanwhile, Khushi was waiting for him in the altar, assuring herself that he would come soon but negative thoughts cloud her mind for a second.
His mother's words made him go back to Khushi where he says sorry to her and remarry her and as the song says her life blooms again when he comes back or their life become happier because of their union.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

I hope now you're clear with the concept.I should have written this in the main post itself.Sorry for making you confused.

Despite all this, you loved my VM.Thank You for this.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-

Aww one of my fav songs my fav scenes and my favourite couple with Your magic in it. I couldnt have asked for more. 

Wow...this is one of your favourite songs.πŸ˜ƒGlad to hear that.πŸ€—

Thank You so much dear for loving my VM.πŸ€—
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanoniti

lovely vm labi dear.
perfect scenes& perfect lyrics and dialogues also.
loved the last kyun dard hai tune also

Thank You so much dear for all the lovely words of appreciation.πŸ€—I am glad that you loved everything about my VM.πŸ˜ƒ
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jalebigirl-

Hiii Labi, hope you're doing amazing πŸ€—

I was waiting for a vm from you and the wait was worth it. This is one of my MOST favorite songs and you did total justice to it. The story was well told and the emotions were heartfelt. I loved all the scenes you used for "barse ga saawan..." πŸ˜³ So beautiful.

And of course, kyun dard hai itna at the end β€οΈ

I am ok now, dear Jalebi girl.πŸ€— How are you?

As I had already said, the VM got delayed because I was little disturbed and couldn't concentrate on VM making.

Glad to hear that this is one of your favourite songs.I am really happy to read that you felt I did complete justice to the song.That means a lot.Thank You so much, dear.πŸ€—

Thank You so much for all the beautiful words and loving my VM.πŸ€—β€οΈ
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Beautiful VM Labi I already like d song but we saw ArShi 4 only few seconds na so thx 4 making full video on them πŸ˜ƒ  I can understand ur disappointments dear hope all d issues get fixed soon

Thank You so much, Sugi dear.πŸ€—

Well, it is a requested one so the full credit for making this VM goes to her(Lali Smitha from YT).I wouldn't have made this VM if she hadn't requested it.

Thank You for the concern dear.Yeah, it's really difficult.But the support and love from people like you help me to overcome all these issues.Thank You, dear.πŸ€—
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Labi..

U've outdone yourself,yaar...

I liked this song in IPKKND ..
It was so apt according to that situation..

But u've woven a beautiful  story around it..

Khushi's pov..
Arnav's pov..
The dialogues u added..

Amazing..

Super se bohat ooper ..as Shilpa Shetty says in Super Dancers..
πŸ˜†

Thank You for always showering me with beautiful praises, dear.πŸ€—

Yeah, I thought to say the story from both of their perspectives.I am happy that you loved everything about the VM.πŸ˜ƒ

I am really honoured to get a Shilpa Shetty comment from you.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-jalebigirl- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

I am ok now, dear Jalebi girl.πŸ€— How are you?

As I had already said, the VM got delayed because I was little disturbed and couldn't concentrate on VM making.

Glad to hear that this is one of your favourite songs.I am really happy to read that you felt I did complete justice to the song.That means a lot.Thank You so much, dear.πŸ€—

Thank You so much for all the beautiful words and loving my VM.πŸ€—β€οΈ

Happy to hear you're doing okay now β€οΈ
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The first song is so soulful. Really great VMs, as always you did such a fabulous job.
Happy belated Teri Meri anniversary πŸ€—
labi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiS.Raizada

The first song is so soulful. Really great VMs, as always you did such a fabulous job.

Happy belated Teri Meri anniversary πŸ€—

Thank You so much, Pari.πŸ€—
Glad to see your comment after a long time.πŸ˜ƒ