Rubygill528 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Very interesting update dear. ๐Ÿ‘
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE THE READERS LIKE IT๐Ÿ˜›

CHAPTER 6

Ranvver has told the reporter to meet him in his farm house when ranvir reached his farm house he saw that the reporter was waiting for him . kabir wanted to come with Ranvir , he alKabir but with a condition that Kabir will not say a word . kabir wanted to bang the head of the of both of you  reporter for dragging Ranvir's name for such a cheep publicity stunt but he can not as he has promised his bare. Rahouse nvir invited the reporter inside his farm housmade he reporter more nervouse they sat on the living area-

Ranvir- So what would you like to have tea? Coffi or something else .

reporter looked at Ranvir he was surprpised to see that Ranvir was so calm and cool about this whole matter , he thought Ranvir would threat him or may be he will go mad on him , but his calm behaviour , on the other side Kabir gave him a look that he would kill the reporter

Reporter-Nothing Mr raichand thanks or asking.

Ranvir- this is not happening you are the guest of  Raichands have breakfast with us. Befor the reporter could say anything breakfast came on the table . Ranvir insisted both Kabir and the reporter to eat Ranvir continued- So you are the creater of this master peace article well done Mr Ashok Tropathi, good I am impressed with your writing .

Ashok You can not threaten Mr raichand I have photographs .

Ranvir- So you think you have done something for which you should be threatened

Askhok- I don't fear anyone I am a fearless journalist and at this very momnt kabi'r phone rang he pickd up the phone it was Anchal-

Kabir- What is the matter wit you I have been calling you for god knows how many times _

Anchal what is the matter Kabir why are you so irritated .Ranvir looked at kabir Kabir knew this look he said I am coming to meet you , you just text me vedown and said Kabir- Sorry bare I have to go , he gave the reporter an angry look again and left .  Ranvir looked at his cute and adorable brother and smiled, he looked away from Kabir and looked at the reporter again-

Ranvir- Listen ashok I appreciate your honesty , I love the fact that in today's time when peop;le are so corrupted you are trying to be true to our profession . Suddenly Ranvir asked a male staff to com to him and to call Sharma ji  . Sharma ji came with an envelop Raniv haded it over to Ashok

Ranvir- just have a look at it I am sure you will love it. Mean while Ranvir said few things in Shrma ji's ears he heard all of that and again went insisde . The reporter was sweating very badly 

Ahok- Mr Raichand Ranvir ji please don't do this to me my carrier will be finished my life will be ruined please I beg of you .

Ranvir- why I thought you like photographs so I  I thought why Don't I photograph in your precious moments when you was  .taking brief from a MLA  to writing  a false article on the health minister , Sharma ji came back again Ranvir gave the reporter another two envelopes .

Ranvir- Theses two Envelopes will change you life in one there is a blank check for you where you can neter the amount you wish, and on the other one there is a appointment letter  for the post of Sub Editor in your newspaper , if you choose this I will be vary happy  , and if you don't then I have Video of theses phototgraped moments as well they qill circulated to Rival news Chanels in no time

Ashok- Mr Raichand I ...

Ranvir- Relax you have the time of 2 hours to think about it, till you take decision and till you take one you will be my guest in my farm house and please don't  try to run way otherwise I can't take the responsibility if anything happens to you . Ranvir's phone a whatsapp from  Sanjh I think your staff has made  mistake I am confussed please meet me when you have time.

Ranvir- So I ill be going now Mr Ashok enjoy your thoughtful two hours. Ranvir left the farm house Sharma Ji took Ashok to a Room where he gave him all the comforts ( AC, HARD DRINKS , SOFT DRINKS ETC)

Sanjh and Ranvir finaly met in the evening  Ranvir and sanjh were together , Sanjh was here already Ranvir came hey were seating in the office

Ranvir- Sorry I could not take time out for you , I was so busy you know how it is.

Sanjh- wih a smile I know right know I am busy with the Airline Campaine but I spent almost hal of my day with you in wok remember.

Ranvir- Ya I do so tell me what was that mistake you was talking about.

Sanjh- Aliya , Akash all of them have got there Air tickets for Moricious except mr, all though Mariya( HR HEAD of the company where sanjh works for Ranvir) asked for my passport from me , she gav my passport back to me , but not th tickets .

Ranvir was lloking at he innocent face when she was sayin all of these things. Ranvir gave a charming smile and said

Ranvir- Sanji she had not made a mistake you are not going to Travle with the other crue members you will travel with me .he said-

Sanjh- With you. I don't get it Ranvir are you travelling in ship, Ranvir could not stop himself from laughing

RANVIR- No not at all that's a surprise and we will lave by tomorrow  one day before the whole crue reach moricious . the ture is prepone .

Sanjh- Ok Ranvir as you say . Ranvir looked at Sanjh at said-

Ranvir- Sanji don't you want to ask me anything about the article you read this morning.

Sanjh- no

Ranvir- Why? Sanjh looked at Ranvir and said-

Sanjh- I know you not let anyone humiliate m in ny way no matter what, I don't know why but I feel you will never break my trust and will always protect me. Sanjh just realised what she said- she knew she can be misunderstood does words came out from her heart she could not help it.

Ranvir- This is a big responsibility you gave your rust to me , I will try my best to keep this trust . Let's go it's relly late Ranvir drooped Sanjh home and when she was about t leave he said-

Ranvir- Sanjh tomorrow  8 AM I will send a driver don't be late. Sanjh gave a smile and went towards her block Ranvir waited till she reached her apartment and switche on the lights of her apartment. When Sanjh reached home she saw a note by Aliya n the wal of the apartment which says- I am going out with some of myn friends so don't cook for me dar love yu bye.  Sanjh thought that she is very lucky when it comes to friend Rnvir, Aloya, Anchal she has goy three important people in her life in active in Mumbai where everything is moving so fast. Sanjh  went for a bath she came back while blow-drying  her hair she was thinking

What the hell I said to Ranvr, It can mean many things> But I consider him as a very good friend , he is someone on whom I can trust with my life even with a folded eye , Iam sure he has not misunderstood me . sanjh was lost in her thoughts when her doorbell rang, she first looked through the Eye whole and then opened the door it was Akash

In Raichand house ranvir was also lost in thoughts about what Sanjh said to him- He knows what she said she meant that as a friend only , but why his heart wishes that it should be something else. Why he is taking Sanjh one day before the actual work? Why he wants to be alone with her? Why she makes him happy?  Why he feels very good when she is with him < ranvir was lost in thoughts when Kabir came into his Room

Kabir- Bare Bare bare he almost fallen on rRanvir

Ranvir- Kabir what happened why you are so excite?
Kabir- that is exactly I want to know what have you done with the reporter?

Ranvir- Nothing I gave him an offe and he agrred to it simple, Kabir took out his spinner and jumped into Ranvir's bed

Kabir- really Bare is it that simple, I mean I thought he will not agree he seemedvery stubborn.

Ranvir- kabir everything has a price I gave him his price and he agreed to my conditions of not printing anything further regarding this matter .

Kabir- ya the post of chief reporter , I know, what don't look at me like that bare I also have my sources

Ranvir- ya sure why not. By the way why you had to go from there like that , is everything fine.

Kabir- yes Bare Anchal was discussing a cse of her with me, you know na anchal she is very serious about her ork and clients.

Ranvir- ya but I never seen her discussing her work with you, she never takes you in that serious way .

Kabir Oh please bare it's not like that ok , we were discussing some legal points for the airline project.

Ranvir- oh yes thn why you are not coming with me tomorrow . Kabir sat on Ranvir's bed and said

Kabir- Bare you are so unromantic I have to meet the engineers in London who are making the Plaines  and I will take anchal there work and pleasure together you know

Ranvir- kabir seriously man I mean hats off to you . You can find romance any where.

Kabir- You have no idea bar anchal is much more romantic than me . That reminds me why you are taking your new found best friend to Moricious one day before the actual work starts . Is there anything romantic Bare. Before Ranvir could say anything Kabi said please bare say no I mean you can not fall for her dude you are Ranvir. Raichand. Ranvir smiled and said-

Ranvir- I know my name and surname, I am taking her there one day before because I have few doubts on locations which I want her to finalise,. Now got it my young loveable brother, ranvir pulled Kabir's cheek, he knows it irritates Kabir

Kabir- Oh please Bare grow up, now I am going to my room as anchal is going to call me so good night, kabir kleft Ranvir's room a call came on ranvir's phone

Ranvir- Hello  he is still there ok thank you. Ranvir cut thr phone

In sanjh's flat Akash and Sanjh are having a conversation over a cup of coffee

Akash- I am very excited for this tour, I can not wait for the day after tomorrow .

Sanjh- But I am living tomorrow , she notice ashockec expression in Akash's face.

Sanjh- ranvir said that there is something very important which we have to fix before we start shooting the campaign .  before akash could say anything he got a call

Akash- Hello yes ya but by tomorrow 10 in the morning ok I will no no no issues bye. Got some work I have to leave by  for coffee Akash just step out of the door and Aliya came he said Good bye to her and left the apartment .

Next morning they both came down Alya was talking to Sanh and telling Aliya came down to see off  Sanjh Aliya started the conversation , as no one from the Raichand's has came to pick up Sanjh . Aliya started the conversation

Aliya I must say your friend come boss Ranvir Raichand is a perfect man, he is intelligent, handsome and yes very romantic.

Sanjh-  Where the hell is romance in it. We are going there for work , yes I know him , so travelling with him will be fun, but where is romance in it.

Aliya( her eyes were became big) Really ! like really come on girl foreign location, a handsome man like Ranvir raichand and you are telling me nothing say that ,will happen . Please don't say that. Please promise me you will utilise  the chance you are getting.

Sanjh- Sorry ear you will be disappointed to here   I don't have such plans .

What kind of plans you are talking about? The question made Aliy and Sanjh turn around they saw Raanvir was walking towards them.

Aliya- Morning Sir, Actually I was telling her to Sanjh interrupted .

Sanjh- she was telling me to not to worry we will hav a chance to fulfil our shopping dreams  in that we have to make a plan for it ,  So I told her we have to make a plan for it to enjoy our shopping.

Ranvir- Good it is a  long flight we must leave bye Aliya .

Sanjh hugged Aliya she whispered in Sanjh's ears remember this trip is going to be a memamrable trip for you. When Sanjh turned to take her suitcase she saw that already Ranvir has adjusted her luggage in his car

Aliya- I told you a rue gental man. Sanjh gave a spank on Aliya's head and they both worked towards the car . Sanjh sat in the car they both said good by to Aliy and the car left . Aliya  turned after there car left the Apartment gt and got scared Akash was standing behind her

Aliya -Hi Akash good morning you scared me man

Akashs   Where is Sanjh she was suppose to catch a flight if I am not wrong. They both were walking while having this conversation

Aliya- Yes she left with Ranvir. Aaksh gave an expression like he could not believe what he herd .

Akash- you mean our boss ranvir. Ranvir raichand the Ranvir Raichnd

Aliya- yes I mean our boss the Ranvir Raichand . You don' know they are old friends?. This came as another shock to Akash by now they bth were seating on the garden bench of the apartment.

Akash- you are kidding right? How can Ranvir sir be Sanjh's friend .

Aliya- I know it is heard to believe but they have been friends for 4 years now.  Ok I have to go now still left with  lot of work bye Akash , Akash did not knew what to say he sat still on the garden bench, he could not believe what he heard.

Sanjh was in the car with ranvir but she was bit nervous . ranvir noticed that but did not say anything whn they reached he place from where there flight was scheduled to take off Sanjh had a big smile on her face , She saw her parents there. Sajnh came out of the car and ran towards them like a little girl she  tuched her parents feet and then hugged them. Her Parents adviced her to be careful spcially her mother, nd her father was talking to ranvir insisting him to take care of his daughter, Ranvir was paying full ttention to what he was saying . Sanjh cried abit in front of her mother, but then she controlled herself , after few minutes Ranvir and Sanjh sat on private plaine of The Raichand's and the plane flew. When the plane reached the sky a man came

And insisted Sanjh's parents to sit into the car.

Sanjh was in the flight with Ranvir she wiped her tears and said-

Sajnh- Thank you Ranvir thank you so much you know I was a bit nervous, the wished I could see my parents.

Rnvir- Sanji I know you from last 4 years I think I know you a bit, you are very attached to your family, more over this  is your first outdoor plus foreign trip it is  a Big thing for Anyone . Sanjh looked at Ranbir and said I also know you a bit . I can predict why you did it. Ranvir said

Ranvir- Oh really then tell me why I did it, let's see how much you know me.

Sanjh- Because you knew if I would have met my parents in front of all other crew members I would have become emotional and  you did not want that to happen

Ranvir Good Sanji well done I did not wanted to make you a laughing stock in front of others. But how did you guess that?

Sanjh- Because you are an introvert person , I have seen tht you have very good control on your emotions .

Ranvir- Very observant , yes I don't show my feelings to everyone I am a private and introvert peson, and very difficult some times.

Sanjh- No You are a very sensible person who cares for everyone, so you a lot before you express yourself .

Ranvir (smiled)- Now that is a new way to look at it. Now the food has come let's have it.

Sanjh- Yes I am going to have it, but must tell you that you havemade my first business trip very memorable.

Ranvir- Trust me this is the just the beginning they are more memories to come, as this is our first trip as a friend together , like a friends holiday. Sanjh smiled and they both raised a toast to friendship.

On the other Side Sanjh's Parents car has brouhouse. t them to the Raichnd house . They have entered the house they don't know what is waiting for them .

I HOPE ALL OFYOU LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER PLEASE DO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW๐Ÿ˜ณ

Link TO NEXT CHAPTER 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/146582815

Edited by msbhattacharya - 6 years ago
Sumodreamer05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful 
Loving the story 
Thanks for the pm 

Love 
Shrujani 
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumodreamer05

Very beautiful 

Loving the story 
Thanks for the pm 

Love 
Shrujani 

thank you Shrujani can you please tell me how can I add an Image on my story . I tried the insert image icon but it is not working can you please help me in this matter๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Rubygill528 thumbnail
So beautiful and interesting update. Well done. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubygill528

So beautiful and interesting update. Well done. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you dear. It will be very nice of you if you can give a detail opinion on the chapter๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ It is just a request 
Arpi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a lovely update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpi1234

Such a lovely update ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the complement dear๐Ÿ˜ณ > Have a great day๐Ÿ˜Š
Sumodreamer05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

thank you Shrujani can you please tell me how can I add an Image on my story . I tried the insert image icon but it is not working can you please help me in this matter๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

you have to first upload the image on a website (sorry forgot the name of the website , I will tell you later) and then copy the link and then paste it in the appropriate part of the story where you want it. Direct upload is not possible in India forum 
Sumodreamer05 thumbnail
One of the websites is photobucket