HASIL EK NAYA NAZARIYA

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
HI EVERYONE I AM A BIG FAN OF THE SHOW HASIL SO I PLAN TO WRITE AN FF ON THE SHOW😛
THERE WILL BE FEW NEW CHARACTERS AS WELL . MY STORY WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THE SHOW HERE ARE MY CHARACTERS I HAVE ADDED THESES CHARACTERS FOR MY STORY THESE ARE MY CREATIONS

SANJH BANERJEE - A 21 Year old girl who has just complied her collage . She is a Mass- communication graduate from Calcuta University . She is an Facebook friend of ranveer Raichand, she depeds a lot on Ranveer for her he is a life line , she does not love him but could not take a step without his approval

AKASH SHARMA- he lives opposite tSanjh;s flat he is a struggling fassion photographer he is 23 years old and he has a secrete crush on Sanjh

ALIYA KAPOOR - Aliya is a struggling fassion Designer Aliya and Sanjh are very good friends .

Ranveer Raichand- personaly I like the nice , calm and composed ranveer which we get to see in the show earlier so I am keeping him like that in my FF .

all other characters are with the same name in my FF I will take few more characters from the show .
IF ALL OF YOU WANT TO READ MY FF PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL UPDATE MY FIRST CHAPTER SOON 😊      

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rubygill528 thumbnail
Interesting.. Update soon 
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I WILL UPDATE THE CHAPTER TOMORROW IF ANYONE WANTS TO READ IT PLEASE COMMENT HERE 
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubygill528

Interesting.. Update soon 

msbhattacharya thumbnail

Before I start the story I would like to confess that I am a bit confuse about the city which is shown in the show I think it/s Mumbai , so if I am wrong please correct me so that I can rectify myself in the next chapter . So let's begin

CHAPTER 1

Saanjh is sitting in a big room she does not know whether this is a living room or a conference hall she was just looking around the when she heard a voice a voice that immediately captured her mind which said- So you are here finally Sanjh turned and her meet with the eyes of Ranveer Raichand , Ranveer  who has influential people in his friend list from every respective and glamorous   field of India is her Facebook friend she is only a non- celebrity or a Lister in his friend list. Sanjh have seen ranveer in Magazines , newspapers everywhere bwfore but for Ranveer he is seeing her for the first time , Ranveer can see a young very beautiful girl with big , dark expressive eyes which the most attractive feature in her face .

Ranveer- please sit Sanjee( he called Sanjh sanjee fondly )

Sanjh-   I am really sorry if I had disturbed you but I had to come you called me up and said you want to meet me so I came /

Ranveer Relax first have breakfast with me then we will talk about few things.

Sanjh- there is no need I had my breakfast and you must be also very busy , though Sanjh and ranveer where friends for more than four years now , but anybody can say that she  was being nourvous in front of Ranveer

Ranveer- Saanjh you do not need to lie to me I know you did not had your breakfast come on lets have our breakfast together .

Saanjh- There us nno need Ranveer I...

Ranveer- No Arguments he stretched his right hand towards Sanjh she looked at him once and she gave her hand to Ranveer .

They both sat for their breakfast it was a lavish affair Sanjh could not understand what she should it she was confused by this large and elaborate spread Ranveer was enjoying this confutation after few munities he  passed a basket full with sandwiches Sanjh took one from the basket Ranveer again smiled and asked tea or coffee, before Saanjh could say anything he said how stupid of me you like green tea with one tea spoon of honey .

Sanjh- who was looking down till now looked at Ranveer and said how do you know that>

Ranveer- You told me this 2 years back if you remember .

Saanjh- No I don't really but i can see that you remember theses things , Ranveer gave a very casual smile to her

Ranveer- So I want to know why? Why you have to do this stupid thing why you had to run away from your home aren't you worried about your parents .

Sanjh looked around there were male and female survents all in uniforms but they were standing like statues with no expressions on there face , Ranveer understood her inhibitions and said leave everyone.  Everyone left the Room Sanjh again looked up so Ranveer said that now we are alone can you tell me why you had to experience this adventure

Saanjh looked at Ranveers eyes it was a certain assurance in his eyes she said- because I parents were forcing me to get married to Indraneel.

Ranveer took a sip of his black coffee and said -Sanjh  what you want to do ? you have tried several jobs but nothing worked for you , you told me that you feel trapped in a new enviournment you can't gel with people , you think you do not have the confidence to Run a business , as your parents they wanted to secure your life and I don't think they have done anything wrong

Saanjh- But I don't want to get married Ranveer I am not ready for marriage yet , when I left Kolkata I had decided I wanted to overcome my fears I want to live on my own , So I came to Mumbai people say that this city Changes you from inside out  so I thought I should give this city a try , but how did you i am here I did not told you about my plans!

Ranveer who wads cutting a piece of a Egg white omelette looked at her and said that's mot important . Do you know to survive in this city you need Money, Job and a place to live .

Sanjh looked at Ranveer and Repied like an exited child with a big smile o her face .

I have some money with me which I would like to tell you I have not stolen it is my savings . I am living with my school friend Aliya in her flat Ranveer took a sip of his glass of Orange juice and said What about a job? You have to pay the rent . Suddenly all the excitement from Sanjh;s face has gone , I think you should go back how will you survive without a job Sanjh's big eyes became sad and when it appeared she was about to cry she said ina heavy voive- I don/t want to go back I want to be here  Ranveer looked at her eyes which had a hipe for something to happen Ranveer picked the intercom on the breakfast table and said send Prasad in .  In 30 seconds a half bold 40- year old man entered .

Ranveer lokked at him and said  give the joining letter to her and after he gave it to Sanjh he looked at her and smiled .

At 6.30 in the evening when Sanjh was coming back ina auto she could not believe she just came yesterday , and today she has a job with a monthly salary of75000 and she has the responsibility to handel Ranveer Raicahnd's Pr and media related matters , She have to report directly to Ranveer and she will have to be with  him from 10 Am to 6 PM and handel his media related matters interviews press releases etc. Plus until she gets her first salary company will bare all her expenses later the money will be dideducted  from her every month salary , she had singed an exclusive contract that for one year neither she can leave the job noir Ranveer can terminate her .

In short  Sanjh is a working women now and she is super exited to share this news with Aliya .

PRECAP

First day of Sanjh in the office , and the first look in Kabir's life , Sanjh to undersatnd how girls droll over ranveer's charm .     

LINK OF NRXT CHAPTER

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4955326&TPN=3&#p146165308

Edited by msbhattacharya - 6 years ago
Rubygill528 thumbnail
Superb  chapter dear .👏😊
msbhattacharya thumbnail
Thank you dear . If you like it plese Share this ff eith other fans of Hasil I wouldd love to here a true response from them . 😃😃
Sumodreamer05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start.. 
Sanjh in mumbai and now she will work in ranveer company. 
Ranveer helping his friend out. 
In next chapter we will be introduced to kabir then, intresting. 
Continue soon 

Love 
Shrujani 
Arpi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter..
Ranveer helping Sanjh, aakhir dost toh hote hain help karne keliye..
One question, will aanchal be there here?
Continue soon..

Love
Smita
Arpi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msbhattacharya

Thank you dear . If you like it plese Share this ff eith other fans of Hasil I wouldd love to here a true response from them .😃😃

you can share it in elvi's blacklove ff, mostly members are there only