Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumodreamer05

One of the websites is photobucket

Thanks a lot for the help😛 > I hope you like my Fiction. Please give your honest feedback on my chapter updates👏👏
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pravas000

Very nice update

Romance is growing between ranver and saanjh
L like the surprise of ranveer to saanjh about mauritius 

I am glad you liked my update. i am trying to make a little different from the show. i don't know how much I am successful to do that 😲😲😲 . But I am trying my best😛😛😛. Keep your love and support It means a lot. Thanks for reading the latest updated chapter Lot's of Love👏
msbhattacharya thumbnail
HERE IS THE EXT CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE MY ATTEMPT😛

CAHPTER 7

Ranvir and Anchal reached Moricious in evening time, ranvir's plane Landed on an empty field from there they had o take a car and then they both reached the resort . 

Though it was evening time even then Anchal can easily understand that it was a big property she stopped before she entered the resort , Ranvir was behind her he came o her-

Ranvir what happened Sanji ? come on let's go I am very tired and I am sure you are also very tired .

Sanjh- ranvir are we going to stay here? Ranvir who was few step ahead from sanjh looked back and came back to sanjh

Ranvir- Yes madam we are going to stay here. Sanjh entered the resort , she got a worm and special welcome , the staff gave Sanjha and Ranvir a worm welcome they  are welcomed by Arti along with flower shower , Anchal was overwhelmed by this welcome . They both reached  the reseption and a girl wearing a sleeveless top and a shorts came towards ranvi and Hugged her .

Ranvir- How are you sweet heart missed you. Sanji this is Ezabel and Ezabel this is saji I mean Sanjh. Ezabel came towards Sanjh to shake hands with her

Ezabel- Nice to meet you Sanjh, she stretched her hands towards Sanjh, sanh shake hands with her.Ezabel turn back to Ranvir  and gave him he key of his room. Your usual suit is ready I hope you like th arrangements . then she came to sanjh and thn she gave her the key to her room  . ranvir was filling up forms and Sanjh was looking aroud she said

Sanjh- ranvir I must say though Ezabel is he owner of the resort she is very down to earth. Ranvir who was done with formalities , about to answer her , but Ezable started laughing

Ezabel- sanjh I am not the owner, do I look like an owner of this place to you ? oh please Ranvir ( she could not control her laugh) you did not tell her that this Reort blongs to th raichand , in fact you are the sole owner of this resort . sanjh your boss is a rich man

Sanjh- I am sorry Ranvir , I did not knew it , I am sorry .

Ranvir Oh come on Sanji It's ok let's go I am very tired . Ranvir and Sanjh went to there rooms. Sanjh and Ranvir both reached to their rooms . Sanh reached to her room, she could not believe this can be someone's room, it was a big room, she looked round the room is well decorated , the sound of the sea could be heard from the window of the room, she can see the beach it baught a smile on her face , but few moments later she felt sad and sat on her bed

What is she doing here? Wat is she doing in ranvir's Life. Ranvir Raichnad, how he can be her friend? Ranvir who is the Richest person of Mumbai  and yes one of the 10 most rich people in India . and who is Sanjh? She is just an ordinary girl, a middle class girl from Kolkata , Ranvir owns a private plane , a resort and god knows how many things, and sanjh she owns a flat south Calcutta a 2BHK . Sanjh decided that she will keep a safe distance from Ranvir, because she feels an attachment towards ranvir, she always felt it. But now this happens more , she will be friends with Ranvir but she will be friends with ranvir , because for her attraction Ranvir should not be blamed , She knows he is a gentleman, he would have been nice to any other girl , like he is nice to her , Sanjh was lost in her thoughts when she got a call on her mobile .

Ranvir- Hi Sanji I am starving let's have a dinner together you have 5 munities to come downstairs.  Ranvir put down the phone Sanjh stood up and then got ready to meet Ranvir.

In Raichand house this is breakfast time , Jain, Sarik and Sanjh parents are having Breakfast

Jatin- I am very angry with you  30 years malay , you did not bother to contact eith us! And you use to clame that we were best of friends ?

Malay- Smiled- come on jatin you know how it is. Yu are one of the leading industrialist of our country, and I am a plane C.A I though you would have forgot about me.

Jatin- How can you even think that? How can you forget those which w use to spent in Oxford university. Four of us You , Sarkia, Me and Varun ,  I miss those days .

Malay- Yes Varun how is he? What is he doing now ? I was in contact with him but then I lost contact .

Jatin- He is no more, he and his wife Priya died in an car accident .  malay was shocked to here this news .

Sarika- Oh please jatin please don't start it again, Supriya said

Sumita- ya you are right , let's not dig the past.

Jatin- But I will  not forgive you easily . you have to give penalty for not keeping in touch.

Malay- what I have to do?

Jatin- You have to stay here until Sanjh and Ranvir come back from Moricous.

Malay- I can't I have work in Kolkata , I can not stay back for this long,

Sarika- nothing doing you have to stay here , come on for the sake of old times. Come on Supriya please stay here.

Malay- Ok ok fine we will stay here happy now.

Jatin- Very happy . They are done with there breakfast Jatin left for his office along with sarika , but he instructed sharma ji that malay and Supriya shoud not feel left out here.

Sanjh and Ranvir are having dinner together on the beach / It was full-moon night the sound of the sea waves could be heard Ranvir started the conversation-

Ranvir- So Sanjh do you like resort ?

Sanjh- yes I love it. It's very beautiful.

Ranvir- You know when I bought this land lot of people told me that ,it's a bad investment. Nobody will stay here as this place is bit far from the actual city.

Sanjh- You have proved them wrong , I can see that this resort is full .

Ranvir- yes  that's true Ranvir took a sip from his glass of water .

Sanjh- ranvir Ezabel . How do you know Ezabel?

Ranvir- I have known Eza fom childhood, we were in a same school in London .

Sanji- you studied in London? Yes I remember you told me once St pauls one of the most expensive schools in the world, and yes the top school in London.

Ranvir- yes you remember, I must say you have a very good memory .

Sanjh- If a girl meets you once she will never forget you .

Ranvir looked at sanjh she has an innocence in he eyes Ranvir smiled and said I think you will love the sweet dish . when the sweet Dish came on the table Sanh was more than happy it was Rashogolla love of every Bengali.

Sanjh- I love Rasgulla thank you ranvir, it was hot Sanjh put a peace in her mouth.

Ranvir- easy girl easy , ranvir was admiring Sanjh who was looking like a little gil who was happy to get her most loved chocolate . sanjh eat the rasgulla and asked ranvir

Sanjh- you are still not done with your desert?

Ranvir- Yes I am done let's go if you are done let's have a walk. Sanj and Ranvir was walking on the beach Ranvir asked sanjh

Ranvir Sanji  do you love Indronil? This sudden question really shocked sanjh. She lloked at ranvir. Ranvir was looking at the sea they both were walking. No I mean if you have not ran away from your engagement , if he agreed you give youa permission to work after marriage  , you would have married him?

Sanjh- (with a smile on her face) I have known Indro from my childhood , our families have been friend to each other , so it was a nice to marry someone who you know from childhood .

Ranvir- Do you love him?

Sanjh- I don't know Ranvir, I don't know what is love , I have not fallen in love, but may be I had learnt to love him after marriage.

Ranvir- You don't learn to love it just happens Sani.

Sanji- Hmmm I think you haveloved someone, that girl must have been very lucky who was your love interest . Sddenly Ranvir stopd and said

Ranvir- Let's go back Sanjh it has been really late, and we have came far away .

Sanjh- Did I say anything wrog. I am sorry ranvir .

Ranvir-  No it's fine Sanjh let's go back, we have a lot of work tomorrow . Sanjh did not say anything she started walking towards the resort along with Ranvir.ranvir and Sanjh meat each other in the resort reception .

Sanjh- Good morning ranvir. Ranvir gave a big smile to sanjh no one can say that Ranvir almost had a sleepless ngt last night .

Sanjh- ( said in a lower voice) I hope you are not angry with me , I did not wanted to hurt you.

Ranvir*in a low voice It's ok sanji relax, I was feeling tired last night that's it. Sanjh gave a sigh on relief .

Sanjh- let's go Ranvir you told me in the flight yesterday that we ave to leave early .

Ranvir- yes we will leave, Ah here she comes , come on Eza  always late, come on w are waiting for you, Sanjh did not like the idea that Ezabel will  come with Ranvir

Sanjh- Ranvir is she coming with us? She did not say it in a loud voice .

Ranvir- Yes Eza has chosen these locations so she have to come with us .

Sanjh , Ranvir and Ezabela left for the location , after an hour of Drive three of them reached the location , Ezabel was talking in the whole drive , ranvir was really giving a good test of his patients as he was very mindful to Ezabel's conversation, this was irritating Sanjh the most, she kept quite and looked out from the car window . When three of them came ut of the car Sanjh forgot everything, it was an amazing natural beauty . it was a eland middile of the sea , the land was surrounded by forest and the blue water of the sea . The sound o sea was increasing the beauty of the place

Sanjh- this is very beautiful ranvir. It could not be explained in words , ranvir put off his sunglass and went to Ezabel-

Ranvir- well done Eza it's great , I have seen it in the pictures it's a untouched pure beauty of nature.

Ezabel- Thank you Roni I knew you will like it, what do you think sanjh .

Sanjh- It is very beautiful Ezabell.

Ezabel- You can call me Eza , Ezabel is too formal.

Sanjh- I don't get informal with people so easily Ezabel it is not in my upbringing . This reply by sanjh really shocked Ranvir , ezabel did not took it very seriously se smild and said-

Ezabel- ok you take your time. Ranvir if you like the location then we have to talk to the owner of this land for permission. He is charging a illogical amount to give permission to shoot.

Ranvir- Ok eza I will have a word with him let's go, and Sanjh you can go back if you want to.
sanjh- No ranvir I want to be with you, after all I am here for work not for  a holiday.

Ranvir- ok as you wish.

Ranvir is a clever , Sanjh and Ezabel went for the meeting. Ranvir convinced that stuburn owner after a two and half hour meeting , and off Corse he agreed for a much less amount. The thing that amazed sanjh the most is that ,  while the man was losing his  temper and shouting , ranvir did not got angry for once, he has been calm while the whole conversation . This control on his temper finally made the man to change his decision . After the meeting ranvir said-

Ranvir- Eza let's go back we will have lunch together I am starving .

Ezabel- Let's go but I have an lunch appointment so I can not join you both for lunch

Ranvir- lunch appointment , are you going on a date Eza?

Ezabel _ Giggled- no I am going to finalize a new cock for our resort , let me taste his food then I will let you know.

Ranvir- Ok Eza as you wish . Three of them reached the resort Eza took the same car hugged rnvur before she left for the lunch appointment a room boy came towards Ranvir and Sanjh

Room oy- The lunch is ready sir, where would you like to have it?

Ranvir- In my Private dining. Sanjh said in her mind- private dining!. Come sanjh I am starving

They both reached the dining it was a very simple place, it was all white and decorated with simple and classy paintings

Sanjh- How many surprises you have in your resort Ranvir? This place is so calm and peaceful.

Ranvir- yes I believe having food should be peaceful as , we all depend on food to survive . Sanjh noticed that ranvir was bring more serious than his usual self .

Sanjh- Ranvir what happened , I think you are upset( By this time Ranvir pulld a chir for sanjh she sat ad ranvir sat on his chair, and the trolley of food has came it had two sliver bells )

Ranvir- That will be all thank you , if we need anything , we will ring the bell . the staff left and ranvir started eating.

Sanjh- Please tell me have I done anything wrong in work? If you don't guide me how I will rectify myself.

Ranvir- You don't need to rectify yourself you are perfect Sanji.

Sanjh- please tell me you did not say a word to me , please tell me why you are angry with me.

Ranvir- While eating- If you don't like Eza you can avoid meting her, in fact I will tell her to stay away from you, but please don't insult her like you did this morning.

Sanjh- I did not insult her I just said that.

Ranvir- I have heard what you said. I am not stupid sanjy I exactly know what you meant, Eza does not judge people easily , but you have no right to insult her.

Sanjh- I did not insult her ranvir, I said what I felt . and don't you think you are insuling me for her with no reason.
Ranvir- Sanjh I have very few relationships in my life, I value each and everyone of them, but I don't allow them to clash, and I will expect that will not be the reason for that clash.

Sanjh felt very bad, she felt like crying, because she knew theses allegations are false , she felt heart that her image was damaged in front of ranvir, she did not say a word and completed her food and then left the dining with out greeting ranvir, she came out of the Dining and she had tears in her eyes she came out running and  she met Anchal

Anchal- what happened Sanjh why are you crying? Sanjh did not say anything and ran towards her own room. Kabir also so her running.

Kabir- what's wrong with this girl,this girl is insane .

Anchal- kabir let me talk to, before she could say anything Ranvir came to her .

Ranvir- She is fine  you don't need to go behind her, you both had a long jurney . kabir take her to her room

Anchal- But ranvir, kabir went to her and hold her hand

Kabir- Let's go Anchal, I will talk to Bar about it I promise . Anchal went back with Kabir, she came to sanjh's room. Sanjh was crying like  little baby. Anchal hugged her , sh hugged her back and started crying like a little baby

Sanjh- I can't see ranvir with Eza . I was not like his Anchal, please Anchal tell me what I should do  ? I know I have behaved badly with her which I should have not done it. I just don't know what is happening to me theses days.

Anchal- relax sanjh you are a very sweet girl, you have realized your mistake this is a big thing , I am sure Ranvir will forgive you , he is a very nice man , just a bit sensitive about the people who are close to him. Everything will be fine .

Sanjh- he will forgive me ? Anchal wiped her tears come on sanji I am telling you I have known him from childhood, he is a great friend , an Idol brother but a bit difficult to understand .

Sanjh- You are right I will say sorry to him right now.

Anchal- no Ranvir and kabir are having there brother time, let them have there space then ranvir will also cool down.

On the flight all other crew members are flying to Moricious , Akash with seating with his Rohan, who was hardly 3- 4 years older than him, they ar more friends than boss and employee .

Akash- You know Rohan a friend of sanh told me that Ranvir and Sanjh known each other from a long time.

Rohan- (who was looking at his Ipad . ) Yes Gaurav Ranvir's cuisine told me that . It's ok our known for his charity and besides, sanjh is bit shy , but brilliant in her work. I mst say ranvir has an eye for talent .Akash wanted to know something else , he was ashamed to admit that he was hopping to listen something else, he did not say anything farther and closed his eyes , and fall asleep, in dream he saw that a girl is running in a field and Akash is running behind her.

I hope all of you like my latest update .Do let me know what you feel in the comet section 😛 .

link to next chapter

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/146652655

Edited by msbhattacharya - 6 years ago
Arpi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent update 
Loving ranveer and sanjh story 
But looks like sanjh wants to keep distance from ranveer? 
I hope the misunderstanding between the two solved soon
Sumodreamer05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So sanjh's and ranveer's father are friends. 
Sanjh wants to distance herself from ranveer but why? Is it because she feels she is not good enough for ranveer. 
I hope misunderstanding solved quickly. 
Thanks for the pm 

Love 
Shrujani 
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpi1234

Excellent update 

Loving ranveer and sanjh story 
But looks like sanjh wants to keep distance from ranveer? 
I hope the misunderstanding between the two solved soon

Lets see what happens in the next update 😳
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumodreamer05

So sanjh's and ranveer's father are friends. 

Sanjh wants to distance herself from ranveer but why? Is it because she feels she is not good enough for ranveer. 
I hope misunderstanding solved quickly. 
Thanks for the pm 

Love 
Shrujani 

@ yes srujani they are friends😛 and this friendship will  play an important part in the story as it proceeds farther. And you have to read the next update for that. I will try to update the next part soon . Lots of love👏
msbhattacharya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pravas000

They are in mauritius now. 

Parents of ranver and sanjh know each other, that's good. 
I hope aanchal cleared the misunderstanding of sanjh and ranver. 
Excellent update. 
Thanks for the pm 

I am glad you liked my update😛 . I am grateful that you took out time to read my latest update😳😳😳  I hope you will like my next chapter as well. Just keep your sport and love like this 👏
msbhattacharya thumbnail
I AM HERE WITH MY NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL LIKE IT😛.

CHAPTER 8

Ranvir and Kabir was playing basket ball in the basketball court . Basketball is a stress baster for Ranvir, when Ranvir is disturbed he challenges kabir for a basketball match , sometimes ranvir wins and sometimes Kabir , Today Ranvir wins the match.  Both the brothers were wiping there sweat Kabir said while wiping his face-

Kabir- bare today you was unmindful, If you was attentive to this game you would have won it without any effort what happened Bare?  Yohave neer been so unmindful . What happened bare did you had any problem with Dadi ji? Ranvir was drinking water the water chocked in his throat , he was angry but he could not control his laugh .

Ranvir- What? Dadi ji ? you call Sanji adadi ji? Oh please bhai she is just graduated this year , she is not that old.

Kabir- It means I am right she is the reason of your anger. Tell me Bare what happened please? Ranvir told him everything . Kabir said- Bare I think you are overreacting . Ranvir was shocked to here bthis from kabir, he is always agints Sanjh , but today he is taking her side-

Ranvir-  Bhai I hope you are fine . You are supporting Sanji. I hope everything is fine, I think your wedding planning is taking a tole on you . Kabir gave a smile to Ranvr and said

Kabir- Come on Bare I am not supporting her, but think about it Bare , she is just a middleclass girl form Kolkata , they are brought up in a conservative manner mostly . They are thought to behave in  curtain way . you can not expect her to not react.

Ranvir- bhai but I just hugged Ezabel , she is my childhood friend , I sahr a special bond with Eza , but I have noticed that she can not take it, I don't know how to handel it> Kbair was lloking at ranvir while he was talking now Ranvir looks at kabir

Kabir- Bare it is not that simple, Don't take it in other way, middle glass girls have a different approach towards friendship and love , their mind is set that how a boy and girl should behave if they are friends.

Ranvir- I don't know Kabir I am feeling very bad for Eza , she was insulted & I will not tolerate this as Eza is also my friend. I value Sanji's friendship , but that does not mean she has the right to insult Eza. Anyway let's go for swimming ,

Kabir- Come on Bare we both are hot brothers. Ranvir rain his fingers on Kabir's head and they both left for swimming . Anchal was talking to her mother on Phoe Rupali Shrivastav( She is as supportive mother as she was on the ahow ) Anchal was having a pedicure

Anchal- Maa I am feeling very bad for Sanji, she is a very simple and sweet girl. She is very thransperent maa , you can read her when you meet her, she is unlike ranvir . He loves to keep his feelings to himself I know Sanjh was wrong, but Ranvir shpuld have been polite to her,

Rupali- Anchal beta see Eza is also Ranvir's friend , sanjh had no right to insult her , she should know that she has ranvir raichand as a friend , and Ranvir is not an ordinary person. Sanjh  smiled and said-

Anchal- Hats off to you maa, you never find anything wrong with Ranvir.

Rupali- Beta Ranvir is a very nice boy, he is very different from others . Three of you have grown up together , and if you remember, he elped you to understand feelings for Kabir.

Anchal- I remember that maa , and I can't thank Ranvir enough for that . But Sanjh was crying I felt very bad for her.

Rupali- You know beta I think Sanjh is in love with ranvir, and the worst part it her first love . Anchal was done by her pedicure she left the spa and was walking towards her own room .

Anchal- you know maa I also felt the same, but I feel bad for her, as Ranviri is a very tough nut to crack.

Rupali- don't blame Ranvir for this beta, you know what he has been through , it would have made him an arrogant and moody person, but instead he is a nice  calm person . Lve is like that Anchal it foes not follow any rule .

Anchal- you are right maa if love had any rule I would have not fallen for kabir. S we are poles apart. Both mother and daughter laugh on the phone. Now I have to go maa let me see where is Kabir. Anchal found that Ranvir and Kabir was playing with a  ball in the swimming pool Anchal walked towards that pool .

Anchal- kabir come on Kabir get out of that pool you promised me that we will go for a hot-air balloon ride.

Kabir- yes I remember that Anchu give me your hand and I will come out, he swimed towards Anchal. Ranvir knew what was going to happen, so was Anchal she said-

Anchal- No come out by yourself, we are getting late , But it was too late Kabir reached anchl's hand and he dragged her in the pool . Anchal fall in the pool. Ranvir and Kabir both were laughing .

Anchal showed a fake anger- Stop laughing Ranvir , I wi;l kill you Kabir, she splashed some water on Kabir's face.

Kabir- Let's have a race Anchu towards the end of the pool , like we use use to have awhen we were childs . I m sure I will win.

Anchal- Lets see who wins ready steady go . Three of them were swimming on the pool, sanjh could see all the fun from the window of her room, three of them are very good swimmers . Sanjh thought Ranvir will win, from heart she wanted ranvir to win, But finaly Anchal won she came out of the pool and she was dancing like  little girl . I wan I wan yes, now come out Kabu let's go . Anchal left the poolside.

Kabir- this is not fair bare you let her win . ranvir gave Kabir a smile.

Eanvir- kabir yaar women are always stronger than us. He touched his finger on Kabir's right side of his head  and said- They ar stronger from us in mind and in hurt . We may have more physical strength than them, but in  heart and mid they are much more  stronger .

Kabir I agree with you bare come on Bare come with us we will have fun, from tomorrow there will be only work, which is so boring .

Ranvir- No Kabir I will take rest I want to have sometime with myself .  Both kabir and Anchal did not insisted Ranvir much aas they knew it not had much use . Ranvir went back to his room he took a shower while ranvir came back from his shower he stood beside the window of his room , It was  4 Pm in the evening the sunlight was fading. Ranvir closed his eyes and was playing his Hermonica .   

Ranvir was playing a tone by Mozart it was a romantic tone. Tanvie was thinking about Sanjh . He was too hursh on Sanji, she is innocent young girl . She left her family and city and came into a city like Mumbai because she had a blind faith on ranvir . Her father even trusted him with her safety . how can he be so rude to her? She is new to all of this, she needs time. She is going to too much mental pressure .

On second thoughts another thought came into his min . Why Ranvir reacted like this? He does not have any special feeling for Eza . Then why he reacted like this? Is it because he did not like the friendship of Akaksh and Sanjh? But why he does not like it? he has investigated about about his background he is a decent guy. Them why ranvir does not like Akash and Sanjh's friendship.? Ranvir was lost in his thoughts when his doorbell rang. Ranvir opened the door Sanjh was standing in front of her, she was wearing a Yellow Kurti and a darkblue jeens she was looking vey sweet . Ranvir felt very happy inside his heart, but he kept his serious face.

Ranvir- Come in sanjh. What happened are you having a problem regarding work? Sanjh entered Ranvir's room. Ranvir turn his back to her and he was opening his laptop. Come on Sanjh speak up I don't have the time of the world . Ranvir turn to see Sanjh and he smiled. Sanjh was looking very cute she had her hands on her ears , like a kinder garden student she made a puffy face and said-

Sanjh- I am sorry Ranvir I should not have behaved like this. I flt very bad < If you want I can say sorry to  Eza, but please don't be angry with me. If you want I will stand all day and night like this outside your room , but please forgive me

Ranvir smiled and said- sanji it's ok . I am glad you understood your mistake, and you made an effort to say sorry. This means a lot to me . I like people who admit there fault. Saying that I am also sorry , I should have not been so rude to you I m also sorry I should have not been so rude to you. Sanjh smiled and said-

Sanjh- No need to say sorry , What you did was natural. I insulted your friend , it was natural of you to react. You was  protecting your friends owner . Bothe them smiled.

Ranvir-  So now we are done with apologies would you like to go on a drive with me Sanji. Ranvir could not believe what he said, but it's too late now he has said what he felt. Sanji looked at Ranvir . Ranvir thought sanjh will give a dramatic reaction. Sanjh smiled and said-

Sanjh- Yes I will Ranvir, let's go I also want to go out I feel suffocated .

On the other side Anchal and Kabir is back from hot air ballune riding , they had a lot of fun. They are in a relationship , but they are very good friends as well infct they are best of friends this makes their relationship special. They speak their heart to each other . Kabir was in Sanh's bed room he was lying on the bed and Anchal was checking her phone.

Kabir- I must say anchu it was great fun, it brings back childhood memries, you remember you me and bare use to come here once a year, and use to go for this ride  .

Anchal- Yes I remember I must say that we have been fortunate to have such colourful childhood .

Kabir- Thank me for that, I made our childhood much ore colourful.

Anchal- I agree and I have fallen for that naughty boy who use to pull my hair everyday when we use to play together .

Kabir- Yes and we are going to get married soon, and  Bare is taking care of all the arrangements.

Anchal- Yes but we have to take some responsibilities to.

Kabir- Do not fear when my bare is here . Anchal smiled went to Kabir and pulled Kabir's cheek.

Anchal- But we have to take some responsibilities too at least we have to make the guest list .

Kabir- ya you are right Anchu , We have a lot of friends if we miss anyone it won't be good for our helath. Kabir winked at Anchal . Anchal sat on the bed near Kabir with a writing pad and a pen in her hand

Anchal- Come on Kbir let's start we have to be serious about it.

Ranvir and Sanjh was in the car they both reached  to a place. From there they took a small boat and then they reached an Iland. 

Sanjh- This place is very beautiful ranvir, but this is no the same place where we are gong to shoot tomorrow .

Ranvir- No this peace of Land belongs to The Raichand's . sanjh turned and looked at Ranvir.

Sanjh- What this pleace belongs to the raichands? It kis there Private property?good joke Ranvir. Ranvir gave his charming smile he came close to Snjh stood beside her and was looking at the sea

Ranvir- No I am not kidding , 3 months back when I last came here I bought this peace of Land . it is a wedding gift for Kabir from dad . Sanjh looked at Ranvir.

Sanjh- An  Iland! Wow Ranvir I must say Raichand's are supper rich.

Ranvir- As child three of us puset to come here to play. This place has lot of memories of our childhood , Kabir loved this place , so did I so that decided to gift this I land come I want to show you something . ranvir hold Sanjh's hand . If it has been someone else sanjh would have slapped him, but she did not felt bad that Ranvir hold her hand . they both went  to a house, it was built in 16TH  century British pattern two guards were standing on the gate. The house was so beautiful, it has a fairy tail feeling. The gurds on the gate saluted to ranvir and Sanjh. They oth enetered the house. It is an empty house but it has a  homely feeling to it . ranvir was still holding Sanjh's hand they went to upstairs, the stairs was made of fine wood . They both reaced to the second floor and ranvir put few numbers on the digital lock and the door of a room opened. They both entered the room

Ranvir- Just look Sanji in every room of this house I hve collected our childhood  memories. Sanjh looked around she saw the pictures of three babys the whole wall of this room was  made by the pictures of Baby kabir, Baby anchal and we offshores Baby Ranvi. Sanjh was looking at this creation, she was lost in the beauty of this creation, and stood behind her, came close to herright sholder and asked her .

Ranvir- Now tell me who is Ranvir raichand in this picture . Sanjh took a close look. Ranvir took few steps back . he stodd near a picture of Anchal and he was saying- an d

Ranvir- Come on let's see if you can find me. It was not an easy task , as the walls of the room was made of many pictures of Ranvir Kbir and Anchal , Sanjh took a close look and after   munities she found what she was looking for. Sanjh smiled and turned back to Ranvir . She saw that ranvir ws standing beside the white wall , he was wearing a White shirt and a blue jeens . ranvir was looking so handsome , sanjh got lost in his looks. Ranvir came towards Sanjh h looked at her eyes for few moments and then Ranvir looked at Sanjh's eyes, Ranvir got lost in sanjh's eyes , he felt like kissing Sanjh , but Ranvir have immense control on his emotions he controlled himself nd said-

Ranvir- sanjh . Sanji  hello , have you found the little ranvir from this pictures. Sanjh came out of her dreams she smiled and said yes I did.

Ranvir- Oh really show me? Sanjh point a figure to a picture , a little fat baby's picture, He ws a cute , very fair and adorable baby.

Ranvir- Well done how did you find it ?  Sanjh stood beside ranvir and said

Sanjh- Your eyes Ranvir. You may have grown up but your eyes have not changed. You had deep eyes as a baby, like you have now . Ranvir looked at sanjh

Ranvir- Oh really thank you mamdum. There are other rooms also would you like to have a look at them?

Sanjh- No I want to stay here this room is filled with memories I just love it.

Ranvir- We have so similar test this is my favourite room in the entire house Ranvir and sanjh looke at each other. Ranvir continued let me arrange for some food I am starving , ranvir left the room and sanjh was looking at the pictures again-

In Kabir's room  the list is almost done . Anchal closed the pen and said-

Anchal- finally we are done with the list , Thank god I had made a rough list of our friends . Anchal lied beside Kabir, and she was pulling   Kabir's hair.

Kabir- Oh please Anchu grow up, Thank god we are don with the list I think we have more than  friends only .

Anchal- Yes you are right . Most of them are my childhood school friends . I am still in touch with them.  Ranvir ya same with me, I amsure they will be happy to know that we re getting married .

Anchal I am sure they will be happy. I must say kabir Ranvir has done a great job, he is keeping our wedding preparations  secrate .

Kabir- You know Bare himself is a private person , he is great in hiding his secretes. Anchal thought she will discuss about Sanjh and Ranvir with him, she was about to say smething when her phone rang, she picked p her phone and went out of her room. Kabir sat on his bed and the he also went after Anchal  and came out of the  room .  And he put his right hand on Anchal's left sholder and said in a huskey voice Anchal. Anchal got scared and the phone fell from her hand on the floor. Anchal got vry angry . She gave few spanks on Kabir's back and then she picked her phone from the floor. She said- I will call you back, you have to attend my wedding, bye  for now. She cut the call and kabir s rolling on the floor in laughter

Kabir- Just look at you Sanji, just look at your face. Anchal started walking towards the rseption .

Kabir- Ok Anchu don't get angry I am sorry plese donb't get angry, you was pulling my leg , so I thought  I will give it back to you . Anyways who called you?

Anchl- No one just a friendnd. Kabir came beside Anchal and hold her haAnchal took her phone and checked the last number in dyeled list Kabir saw the name and it brought backa lot of memories with in few moments then suddenly he got angry.

Kabir- How can you do that?n you Invite her on our wedding? How could you Anchu?

Anchal- Just listen to me Kabir, I have to she is not only my friend but sh is my cussine , her family supported us when we were child. I lost my father when I was very young remember ?

Kabir- I remember everything , but do you remember what your dear cussine did to my family? It even had an effect on our relationship .

Anchal-  I remember everything , but I can not avoid her y mother invited her , in fact aunty has reached our home in Mumbai yesterday , their family is very close to our family.

Kabir- fine I respect Rupali aunties feelings, but I don't want to see her in functions which were going to happened in my house .

Anchal- How can I say that to her?

Kabir- That is your headeck , but I will not let her spoil everything this time, this is the most Important event of my life, and want to make it a happy event . That's it . kabir turned his back to Anchal and he walked away Anchal was screaming behind

Anchal- Kabir just listen to me  Kabir. But kabir went to his room and did not look back .

Akash, Aliya , Gaurav and otherof the resort . Akash was looking for Sanjh he is missing her a lot , they reached the reception everyone was very tired , they just want to go and fall in to sleep. Everyone left for there room but Akash was still looking for Snjh, Ezabel saw him and went to him-

Ezabel- Hi I am Ezabel you are looking for someone? Akash did not look at Ezabel he kept looking around and said-

Akash- Where is Sanjh? Ezabel just looked at this young boy from top to toe and said casually.

Ezabel- She is on a date with your boss Ranvir Raichnd. I hink they will be late, it you want to give her a massage you can leave the massage at the reception.  Bye for now . See you tpmrrow morning good night. Ezabel left the hotel reception.

Akash stood still it means he was right Sanjh and are having an afire . This is not only a business tore, but a romantic vacation as well . It is clear like water Sanjh and Ranvir loves each other .

Do give your valuable comets in the comment box . and let me know what do you think about my writing. lots of love to everyone, and have a great weekend😳😳😳

link to next chapter

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4955326&PID=146652655&#p146652655 Edited by msbhattacharya - 6 years ago
Sumodreamer05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update 
Sports is indeed a stress buster 
Nice to see kabir defending sanjh. 
Good that misunderstanding has been cleared. 
But kabir and aanchal are angry at each other? 
Let's see what happens 
Thanks for the pm 

Love 
Shrujani 

Edited by Sumodreamer05 - 6 years ago