Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Numera89 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hmm so maybe angad isnt as bad as he is made out to be! although i liked the idea of a dangerous angad lol! maybe it was all josh i mean he was the one that was getting all worked up over kripa slapping him! anyways continue soon! im really excited bout this ff cuz its shaping out nicely! love the suspence!
avantika_4ever thumbnail
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so angad is bad rite but mabe angad is kripas fiance rite or am i wrong
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: avantika_4ever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so angad is bad rite but mabe angad is kripas fiance rite or am i wrong
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

dont ask and i wont lieπŸ˜›

Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy bday awesome part luved it and angads not really that bad πŸ˜‰ ur just kidding right pls say im right anyways amazing part cont soon πŸ˜›
sidra01 thumbnail
oh i didnt know abt ur birthday anyways belated happy birthday may u have all the happiness and success in ur life and omg is angad really that bad or ur making it all up and hes definitely kripas fiancee πŸ˜† i dont why i found all that except raping part kinda hilarious
nkdidi thumbnail
just read ur ff and it's off to a great start. do continue soon. and happy belated bday. hope u get w.e u wish 4😊.

love,
Nalni
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaghan0

oh i didnt know abt ur birthday anyways belated happy birthday may u have all the happiness and success in ur life and omg is angad really that bad or ur making it all up and hes definitely kripas fiancee πŸ˜† i dont why i found all that except raping part kinda hilarious

Well I am certainly glad that I succeeded in entertaining youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Numera89 thumbnail
dude if i had just found out that a girl got raped for refusing to date angad and realized that i slapped him i would be like freaking begging him not to kill me!! and he was being nice so i would be like scared out of my mind!!!! lol continue soon muni!
Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munizaaa

next part coming up soon πŸ˜›

omg i cant waitπŸ˜›

JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy belated bday! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ awesome part cont soon plz!!!!! πŸ‘