Dear Diary... The Safest Option---> Pg 28

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys how is everything going, well i decided to start a new Fan Fiction, since i will be ending Just an Umberella soon well anyways i present to u:

DEAR DIARY... 

Dear Diary,

I dont know why i started writing in u again, i remember last time that i did it had caused too many problems. I lost so many friends. But i am at a point in my life where everything will be new, i just got accepted into BROWN. I am really nervous, because i know many of the people that i will meet there will be stuck up fools and i need a friend to share my thoughts with, dont worry i wont bore u will the boring crap that people usually write about in their diaries u know boyfriends and stuff, i dont deal with that kind of stuff in my life. Oh yeah one more thing u will never know my name, i am a very forget full person if i leave u anywhere accidentaly i dont anyone to know that ur are mine, the names of the people in this book will not be real, and no one will ever know what i think about who. Anyways i will be going now i have to go pack my bags, i just hope everything will be all right. Wish me luck!!!!    

Love you

Your Friend

I am looking for comments so be sure to let me know ur opinion. The diary will be an important part in the story but all of the parts will not be entries, in a diary. Actually it will a small part in the story yet quite important, if any of u have read Kahin na Kahin u know what i am talking about.

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancyred thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cant wait 2 read more 😃
cont soon plz
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
another fanfic can't wait is the diary kripa's...o well post the first part soon
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cant wait for you to start. always love ur fan fics! Post the first part soon.

x3 Prakriti
kyph_roxx_ thumbnail
😛 koot start 😛
😛 its soundz really sweet 😛
😛 cant w8 for da next part 😛
😛 cont soon pls 😛
*dels* thumbnail
undoubtedly this ff is gonna rock and ur ffs always have wonderful concept.interesting start. post the part soon as possible 😛
Numera89 thumbnail
lol when i started off reading i didnt c the dear dairy part and i thought it was like a comment to the readers lol and i was all lost LMAO but then it hit me that was the into not a side note to us LMAO!!! omg love the concept continue soon!
Dark Love thumbnail
sounds awesome!!! so this is like realated to the f-f kahin na kahin??? is the diary kripas?? cant wait till u cont 😛 👏 👏
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
Great Start
I wonder is the diary Kripa's like everyone is asking?
Well anyway this sounds really good!
waitig for the first part!
😃

~~~Mahak~~~

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay anotha ff of urz
seems v. interestin
start soon
aww ur endin just an umbrella