Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starcity thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
OMG munizaa wat an amazing 1st chapter and 1st entry into the diary. Really funny too 😆

Jerri 😃
munizaaa thumbnail
ok guys next part coming up
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Happy Brithday to u
Happy Birthday to u
Happy Birthday Muniza
Happy Birthday

may u hav a long and happy life
wish all the best in the future

waiting 4 the next part
Edited by hot_girl_2525 - 17 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

Happy Happy Brithday to u
Happy Birthday to u
Happy Birthday Muniza
Happy Birthday

may u hav a long and happy life
wish all the best in the future

waiting 4 the next part

Aww thanks 😳😳 ur the second one to wish me😛

candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh i never knew it was ur b-day
Happy Birthday
*dels* thumbnail

munizaaa thumbnail

Part 2

Recap: Kripa slaps someone

Oh god she had done it again, damn she hated herself why did she always do that!!! If she could just control her anger, she would never ask for anything else, "Umm…er…sorry" She said running away from there. The guy just looked at her in surprise. He was so shocked that he didn't feel even slightly mad about being slapped by a chick in front of pretty much the whole college.

"That B****" said his brother getting down from the other side of the car. The people had started to scatter.

"Josh chill" Angad said twirling his sun glasses around his fingers

"Angad are u crazy that chick just slapped you without a reason in front of the whole freaking school."

"She seems to new here." Angad said smiling.

"So what, she slapped you Angad, I remember that chick that refused to go out with you, what happened to her and she slapped u and ur going to let her go!"

Angad rolled his eyes, thinking there were too many stupid people in the world, "Josh listen to me just forget it, and if anyone gets to know about this I am serious I will kill u."

"Angad…"

"shut up, I am going and saying sorry to the poor girl for spraying her with mud. And josh no one should know about this, and I mean no one." Angad said simply, walking forward in the same direction Kripa had gone. While josh looked at him his eyes still round, in surprise.

Kripa walked out of the bathroom her dress, in a much better condition, "Hello" She let out a gasp of surprise, "oh sorry I startled you." Angad said, Kripa looked up it was the same guy she had slapped, she was now really embarrassed, "That's ok, sorry about morning today, I was really frustrated and I just kind of took it out on you."

"Oh no that's absolutely fine, it was my fault should see where I am driving, are u new here?"

"Yes, today is my first day actually."

"Oh freshmen, the toughest year."

"What about u?"

"Oh this is my third year here, u ll like it its an awesome college." The bell rang.

"Oh that's the bell," Kripa said, "I have to go"

"See you around." Angad said smiling, watching her leave

People were so sweet here Kripa thought to herself she had to tell this to her diary when she got the chance, and the guy was so hot, yet so humble. She didn't know that god still made such men.

"Hey Kripa!"

"Ria, finally I was wondering when I would be seeing you."

"Oh I woke up late but screw that, first tell me what u were doing with Angad Khanna."

"Oh that's what his name is, he was telling me sorry for spraying mud all over me, this morning, and I was saying sorry to him for slapping him."

"Wait u slapped Angad!!"

"Why are u freaking out so much, I was just really mad and well…he said sorry to me too, so I don't think he minded much."

"He said sorry to u!"

"God ria quit yelling in my ears", Kripa said blocking her hands with her ears, "Yes he did. Now can we go to class."

"Kripa ur dead."

"Huh"

"Kripa u don't know Angad he has 'connections'"

"Connections?"

"Kripa once a girl refused to go out with him and well she, lets just say that, it was the worst mistake in her life, she was…" Ria gulped.

"She was…raped so badly that she ended up in the hospital, this close to dead." Ria said indicating with her fingers.

"Kripa, once on the basketball court he was pushed on the floor by the person of the other team and that person that pushed him ended up with both his legs fractured."

"Kripa I am sorry, I don't know u anymore." Kripa gulped, oh god what had she done, and that too on her first day of college, but why had he said sorry to her, shouldn't he have come with a Knife to stab her with.

Thanks guys for wishing me, And I absolutely loved the sign the del-geo you made. So sweet of you. I know what u guys are thinking after this part but its not as simple as it looks.

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowo... Angad Khanna... he is in Love or what with Kripa... oh gosh.... woow.. interesting...
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
munizaaa... u r just awesome mate... i just realised that this is another of ur wonderfull ff...
Numera89 thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNI!!!!!! hope u have an awesome day!!

omg while reading the part i was like gasping sooo much!! an angad that acts out of the ordinary is soo scary!!! like him being nice was freaking me out cuz angad is never nice after being smacked! i think this time he is going to take matters into his own hands like be her friend, then bf, then force!!! i feel soo bad for krips!!!! omg he got a girl raped cuz she wouldnt go out with him! thats horrible he ruined her life!!!!! kripa better watch her back!!!