Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lillzakz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yay! you started another fanfic! i love your fanfics! i think they're great. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Sour Skittles thumbnail
i love all ur fan-fics 😳 this one is gonna rock too! πŸ˜†
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this sounds soooooooooooooooooooo gooddd!!!! i no diary's can be a pain.. i use to have one when i was in elementry but now im in high skool!!! got rid of it as soon as i hit 5th grade!!lolzz

well i think its kripa's diary.. mite change my mind as i read ur fanfic.cant wait till u startt
salt thumbnail
Sounds very Interesting!! I am worried about the changing the names in the "Diary" bit...
You can trick us!

By making Prithvi as J. And, Angad as D. And, here we will be trying to figure out who is Angad.
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah!!!!!!!!!! a new story!!!!!! it sounds gr8 ! πŸ‘ cont soon πŸ‘
munizaaa thumbnail
Hey Guys I AM BACK i know i tortured all of u a lot but it wasnt my fault my internet got messed actually my brothers messed it up 😑 😑 😑 but thanks for ur comments i will continue today both my FF's.   oh yeah and its my birthday in 2 days 28 of december!! I am soooo happy πŸ˜ƒ i love today!!   πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay anotha ff of urz
seems v. interestin
start soon
aww ur endin just an umbrella
u gonna post character intro

Nope no charecter intro u guys will have to figure out the characters all by ur selves just like in umberellaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we will figure it out, and continue soon!!!! 😊
munizaaa thumbnail

PART 1

Hey Diary Watz up,

Lol, don't worry I am not crazy at least not yet, but I am sure I will be very soon!!! U know I just turned 18 last June, and since then my parent are like on my back to try to get me engaged!! I mean come on I am only 18 but they are all like 'no our daughter is getting too old we wont be able to find a suitable groom' blah blah blah… And guess what today I find out I am engaged ha ha ha… (that was a sarcastic laugh by the way), I actually feel like crying right now. I will be going to Brown with the thought in my mind that I am already engaged to some freaky weirdo. They even told me his name, but I don't remember it any more, just goes to show how much care for my groom to be!!! So I ll call him MR.X. This name is very special because X means that I DO NOT want his entry in my beautiful life. Oh yeah one more thing my sister in law told me, in passing, that he also happens to go to brown. No wonder my parents were forcing me to go there. And my Sister in law was making such a big deal about all of this she is like 'oh it will be so romantic to be with ur sweetheart' , ya right if I see him there in brown I will take out my sandal and beat him!!! Anyways I ll be going now, its time for me to leave, my flight just landed, don't take me wrong I am still excited, but I am no longer overjoyed that I was during my first entry.

An Angry ANGRY

Fianc!!!!

She was finally here to Brown, the place she had been dreaming about for ages and here it was, every where she looked she only saw, either nerds or Richy Riches (a name for show off rich people). She placed herself among both she had made it to brown on her merit and brains but she wasn't really that poor either, her father was a lawyer and her mother a fashion designer, and the money was good, she always got what she wished for. Ok so she wasn't as rich as some of the people here whose dads were engineers and CEO's of companies, but she wasn't as bad off either.

Well right now she was waiting for Ria to show up, her only friend, actually she wasn't even a friend more like an acquaintance, she had met her by an accident, literally an accident, when Kripa had first learned to drive, Ria had been her first victim. They often talked on the phone, but she wasn't really a friend.

She was still in her thoughts when a red car zoomed past her spraying her with mud, aww great now she would have to go change, but before that she would go kill the ****** . She was already having a bad enough day, this guy, who ever he was would now be the one that would have to bear the wrath of her anger. She had a serious problem with anger anyone that crossed her when she was upset of angry was as good as dead.

She did not even give him time to properly get out of the car before her hand went smacking his cheeks, leaving behind the roar of silence. Kripa looked around every one was watching with their mouths open, had she done something bad?? It was when he took off his sun glasses, to reveal his eyes, that she realized that she had definitely done something bad!!!

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg
sum1 has bad temper and needs an anger management
amazing part
cont soon
oh man poor kripa
i bet its angad
and wth she's engaged...it betta be angad she's engaged 2
but i hav a feelin its sum1 else