PreeRan OS~ We complete eachh other..

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys an idea had struck in my mind about how PreeRan will behave after they get married to eachh other.. πŸ˜›So i've penned it down. Read it..

And it was a normal sunday morning for everyone except for these two people who couldn't sleep the last night till dawn because they were fighting over which side of the bed to sleep on n how muchh should be the AC temperature..
Yess.. people might not be able to believe the fact that they had spent almost the entire night fighting over these petty issues..but there they are. Two craziest souls on earth who even after falling in love n getting married didn't stopped being in their usual Tom n Jerry fights. No. They can't stop fighting n go to full lovers mood. Never. Its not their cup of tea. A day doesn't go well with them if they don't argue. Afterall this is how everything started between them. This is how they fell in love. Because both of them has seen the craziest side of each other as well as the most sensible n caring side of each other. They are those unique creatures on earth..ready to sacrifice anything for each other n ready to always fight with each other.. n thatswhy they are perfectly made for each other..
"Karan..Karan.. Aare.. kya kar rahe ho?" Preeta shouted clearly exasperated realizing that she's almost gonna fall from the bed because of her dear hubby's large space requirement in the bed. 
"Kyaa huaa? Maine kya kiya" Karan murmered in his sleep.
"Udhaar jao naa.. Giraaoge kyaa? Aise bhi toh pehle 3 bar mujhe giraa hi chuke ho. Haato" She pushed Karan towards that side of the bed n then got up.
"Aise bhi toh tumhare vajah se kal puri raat main so nahi paayi aaj subah 3 baje somehow neend aayi thi thodi si aur ab phirse tumne uthaa diaa.." Preeta started complaining sitting in the bed. But Karan wasn't listening. He was full asleep after disturbing his dear wife. 
"Aare ye tohh sun bhi nahi raha hai.. Haa.. mujhe toh sone nahi dia khud so raha hai.. main bhi ise sone nahi dungii.." Preeta whispered to herself.
"KARAAANNN..." She went near his ears n screamed loudly n started shaking him..
"K..k..kya hua kya hua kya hua? Sab kuch thik hai na? Kya kya? Tum thik ho?" Karan suddenly woke up from sleep n started looking here n there to see what's wrong.
"Hahahahahaha... Tum uthh gaye baby??" Preeta smirked n pulled his cheeks. "Everything's fine. Don't worry.." 
Karan gave a exasperated look to Preeta. He felt like holding her neck.
"PSYCHOOO...main tumhe aise mental nahi kehta hu. Pagal larki. Kyun uthaa dia mujhe aise haa?" Karan told her.
"Oh atchaa main psycho? Tum psycho. Kal tumhari vajah se i couldn't sleep aur phir jab main finally soyi toh tum mujhe bed se hi nikal de rahe the..Huh.." 
"Oh ho ho.. Atchaa.. Meri vajah se ya tumhari vajah se..tum hi mere se jhagad rahi thi ki tumhe iss side pe sona haii..uss side pe nahi sona hai" He said.
*Haa toh? Ismein galat kya haii? Hamesha tum udhar hi sooge kya? Kal mujhe sone ka man ho raha thaa us side pe... aur waise bhi.."
"Atcha Thik haii wo choro tum mujhe ye batoon AC ka temperature achanak se tumhe kam kyun chahiye thaa? Hamesha toh 22C mein rakthe hain hum..??"
"Haa toh kal garmi lag rahi thii.. ismein problem kyaa haii.."
"Lekin mujhe nahi lag rahi thii naa.."
And then they started arguing again for the next 15 mins..
"Ohhh god. Tumse baat karna hi bekar hai. Ek kaam karti huu.. Kal se main waha sofe pe so jaungi. Tum idhar akele akele sote rehna.." Preeta atlast came to a conclusion.
"Aare lekinn.."
"Nahii..main wahi soungi.. That's final."
"Buttt.."
"Are maine kaha naa wahi soungi"
"Haa toh main bhi wahi keh raha hu... That's a good idea tum wahi so jana" Karan told her.
"Haaa?? Kya? Tumhe na meri kadar hi nahi hai. Jao tumse baat hi nahi karungii.." Preeta turned to the other side with locked arms just like a small kid.
"Aare baba..majak kar raha tha. Tumhe sacchi mein lagta hai that I'll let you sleep there?" Karan put his arms around her shoulder n brought her close to him. "Jaroorat parein toh main so jaunga waha pe lekin tumhe sone nahi dunga aise..Ok? Tumhe pata hai naa tumhe takleef mein nahi dekh sakta main.." Karan looked straight into her eyes n told her. She knew whatever he said each n every word he meant it truly. He can do everything n accept anything but cannot afford to see his babydoll in pain.
"Pata hai mujhe..aur tumhe bhi waha sone ki koi jaroorat nahi hai samjhe? Ab main tumhe kaise takleef mein dekhungii haa? Yaahi sonaa mere paas hameshaa.. aur waise bhi tum mujhe kehte naa tabhi bhi main nahi jaati waha pe sone..wo tohh main thori nautanki kar rahii thi tumhare saamne.." Preeta cutely smiled n put her head in his shoulders.
"Nautankiibaaz" Karan called her.
"Atchaa Karan mere paas ek mast idea aaya hai iss problem kaa.." Preeta put up her head n said excitedly.
"Ideaa?? Kyaa?"
"Ek kaam karte hai. Next time se naa main tumhe jor se pakad ke soungii aur tum bhi mujhe jor se pakad ke sona..ekdam jor se..phir naa tum jyaada hil nahi paoge aur mujhe phir dhakka bhi nahi doge.. Ok??" Preeta widened her eyes n said him.
"Aaareee waaah kyaa idea hai Preeta Arora..i mean Preeta Karan Luthraa.. Main tumhe pakad ke tum mujhe pakad ke.. wowww...Thik hai thik hai. Ek kaam karte hai abhi so jaatein hai chalo.. " Karan excitedly said. He couldn't wait.
"Dhat pagal. Ab 8 baj gaye hai.. Chalo utho aur naahane jaao. Go" Preeta smiled at Karan's excitement.
"Atchaa Fine. Then atleast give me a hug now.." Karan said n opened his arms.
Preeta quickly held him n gave him a tight hug.
"Ek kiss bhi de dooo.." Karan cutely said.
"Ye lo" Preeta kissed him in his left cheek.
"Yaha bhi" He forwarded his right cheek. 
She planted a kiss in his right cheek too.
"Aur yah..." 
"Aur kahi nahii.. Jao abhi..Warnaa main sacchi mein sofe pe so jaungii.." Preeta said.
"Ok ok..Bye..main jaa raha hu nahane.." While entering the bathroom he said shouting "Preetaaa.. Main naha ke wapas aa rahaa hu.. wait for me. Mera hissa baki haii..Byeee..." N he closed the door.
"Pagal.." Preeta smiled at these cute gestures of her cute husband n she knew life with this crazy man would be really interesting.
"Thankyouu bhagwaan for giving me this sweet karela.."
"Thankyouu bhagwaan for giving me this sweet kareli.." 

Both of them thanked secretly to god..😳

That's it. I hope you enjoyed reading it..😊 Feel free to drop your comments. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Reading an os after a long time! Its really amazing😳
Their cute fights and that zor se pakad ke sone ka idea haayee😳
Do write more!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Atript_aatma thumbnail