Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryNight15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
yaar... yeh auraat kab gawab hogi πŸ˜΅. Trophy/Money mil gayi naa... toh jayo yaha seh. Saw the pics of her and  vikas on EKR, lol and even there she's after him. Guessing she'll never leave his side now lol. Glad Hina didn't go on the show as Shinde would not have left a single chance to degrade her there too, and Shinde said she does not want to meet her ever so maybe that's why Hina is not coming on EKR. If she did it would have pissed off Colors Queen πŸ₯± Edited by peace224 - 6 years ago
flowers123 thumbnail
so what shilpa won.isse hina on fire ke paap thodi na dhool gaye.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonalak123

so what shilpa won.isse hina on fire ke paap thodi na dhool gaye.

Kya paap konsa paap? Paap ka matlab bhi maloom hain ke nahi?

Paap is when you accuse someone of ruining your two years when in fact, you were at home due to your laziness. Paap is when you mentally harass someone to such an extent they cry and want to run away. Paap is when you accuse someone of casting coach just to defame them.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Jo log Jeet ke bhi haar jaayein unko Shilpa Shinde Kehte hain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Suits her just fine πŸ˜†
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all winners have always been so positive, basking in their glory. 
shilpa ke saath tu buri howi bhi nahi. 

juhi, shweta, gauhar, gautam have faced way worse at the hands of either hms or salman. πŸ€’
NewBieIF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she needs to ustand...even though she's a winner...does not mean everything done by her in the show becomes right n what others have done becomes wrong...
I think she should let bygones be bygones n enjoy her win and move on!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Shilpa also said Vikas will not be in Top 4...did that come true??...so yeh kaunsi selective FEHMI category hai ??

How is Bias explained ??

She got nominated the maximum time and survived by topping the voting

Every housemate considered her as the likely winner ...woh kya paal rahe the ...kutta ya billi ??

After the mall visit ...all the co contestant acknowledged her audience popularity in the mall was way beyond others ...woh kya paal rahe the ??

Yes...she fixed winner...fixed in the heart of majority who made her the winner

P.S - spare me the PR crap...all the celebrity contestant had PR , including Ben ..

No one has denied her obvious popularity. Bani was extremely popular too. Do you know, unlike Shilpa who won polls by being in the 40-50 percents brackets, Bani used to be in the 70+ bracket. She lost coz she wasn't the one fixed to be the winner, Manveer was. Similarly, Shilpa was the one who was chosen as the contract me likha winner. There are thousand examples of the way Salman and the show favored her. You have been here in the forum since the beginning so i assume you must have read all the threads mentioning that. Shuruwaat toh tabhi hogayi thi Same cheez karne ke liye shilpa thi funny aur Vikas Gupta the bachkane. Wahi jail. Wahi bhagna. Jab aisi irrelevant cheez pe BB ko sharam na aayi toh Salman ka favor karna. BB ka Jagrata karna toh choti baatein hain.
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why she's behaving like a LooserπŸ€”
Kis baat ka itna ghamand
divinity11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is not being diplomatic and is speaking her heart..& truth is always bitter Edited by divinity11 - 6 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moon-Sparkle

She even said "Oh nooo way i don't wana go on a trip with HM's" what is she? Maharani?

She will find out soon When Hina will succeed with her career boost. A tight slap will be on ShilpuπŸ˜†

NOO.  πŸ˜’ πŸ˜”