Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Jo log Jeet ke bhi haar jaayein unko Shilpa Shinde Kehte hain 😉😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Brownie point for typo correction

On Zeher...One mans food is other mans poison...so I understand the reason for frustration

There is no Frurstration. Atleast not in my case. Zindagi mein Kutta paalo, Billi paalo par Galatfehmi mat paalo. 😆 Mere liye toh jo bhi jeetata hota toh bekaar hi. Sab undeserving the. Ghatiya season tha. Shinde wien karegi ye baat toh second week se boli jaa rahi thi, not coz she was a strong player or sth but coz the bias was blatant.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

There is no Frurstration. Atleast not in my case. Zindagi mein Kutta paalo, Billi paalo par Galatfehmi mat paalo. 😆 Mere liye toh jo bhi jeetata hota toh bekaar hi. Sab undeserving the. Ghatiya season tha. Shinde wien karegi ye baat toh second week se boli jaa rahi thi, not coz she was a strong player or sth but coz the bias was blatant.

Exactly!👏😆

Ek khairaati wnner ke jeetne se itna kya hawa main udna is just ridiculously funny and at the same time beyond comprehension.Roti belne ke ilawa and simply being carried to trophy by host and channel for khairaati win is something that's obviously going to be questioned,disccussed and dissected, but no...we all just happen to be frustrated.😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Haina! Matlab, IDT humse koi aisa tha jise ek min ke liye bhi laga ki koi aur jeetega. Fixed Winner bolne ke liye nahi bola jaa raha. Poore show mein jo hua hai uske hisab se bola jaa raha. What frustrated me and many others throughtout the season was the blatant bias.
Mistyy thumbnail
She is a very bitter person, nothing can make her happy!
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shilpa also said Vikas will not be in Top 4...did that come true??...so yeh kaunsi selective FEHMI category hai ??

How is Bias explained ??

She got nominated the maximum time and survived by topping the voting 

Every housemate considered her as the likely winner ...woh kya paal rahe the ...kutta ya billi ??

After the mall visit ...all the co contestant acknowledged her audience popularity in the mall was way beyond others ...woh kya paal rahe the ??

Yes...she fixed winner...fixed in the heart of majority who made her the winner 

P.S - spare me the PR crap...all the celebrity contestant had PR , including Ben ..

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree she's really bitter. I guess whatever her matter was for 1-2 years has left her with a bitter personality, and in no way am I 1% a fan of hers, but still I feel she answered all her questions genuinely... whatever she felt even if it was bitterness.

Rather than sugarcoating her bitterness, she just showed it just it as is, she wasn't being fake. Others might not have gone through what she did/ experienced so maybe that's why they are all positive in their interviews.

P.S: Shilpa has always been bitter, sarcastic and outright rude (towards some people) throughout the show so she's being in her natural character I presume.
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw the interviews of her co-actors from Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain on YouTube. The stuff that her TV-Husband quoted her saying sound like her words. She seems like a self centered person who can't see that there is a world beyond her. Her facial expressions are clearly arrogant. She does not have a compassionate bone in her body. 
Early on in the season when she sat outside the jail cell teasing Vikas Gupta about food is when I was turned off! 

Nonetheless, her victory has made a lot of people very happy so I guess it is worth something. 
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think shilpa needs to learn how to be politically correct as she is a celebrity and now has a lot fan following now after BB. Her interviews makes me believe that she needs a PR who can brief her. You see how Hina instantly was all good in the initial interview and then off from even Social media and the reason is she will be briefed by her team about all her statements in the show and it's reactions and now how she has to give interviews or behave on social media. I have no doubt that she ll come out clean. Vikas Gupta is anyways politically correct because of the nature of work he has done ( more like creative + networking) .
Also I noticed how shilpa is more at ease with people who are not from glamour industry or more like common people. I saw her welcome video with her neighbors and she is candidly saying party karenge.
I would have liked had she not given statements or given in a different way for example when asked going on a trip with HMs. She could have simply answered that I would prefer to spend time with my family as I have been away from them for so long rather than saying after all this time In BB you think I can go with these people. That's what I mean by being politically correct. This is why I think her interviews are sounding bitter.
Anyways congratulations to shilpa on her win and well done hina ... the girl has admirable fighting spirit!
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^Haina! Matlab, IDT humse koi aisa tha jise ek min ke liye bhi laga ki koi aur jeetega. Fixed Winner bolne ke liye nahi bola jaa raha. Poore show mein jo hua hai uske hisab se bola jaa raha. What frustrated me and many others throughtout the season was the blatant bias.

😆 Maine toh kabhi fixed winner bhi nahin bola - simply that she was blatantly favoured this season, and she was! I've been hence accused of jealousy, frustration, and my personal favourite - subtle (not really 😆) digs at the intelligence level of those that dare to dislike the oh so pure hearted and perfect Shinde. Majority perception rules apparently - more people like her, so they must be right. 😆 I can't even.

Shinde was no dhood ki dhuli on this show - said and did plenty that deserved questioning. But nada - on the contrary, she was defended, endorsed, whitewashed and spoonfed on the weekends. She was praised for one thing - others were bashed for doing a fraction of the same to her. Her blatantly xenophobic, if not racist, reason for Luci was accepted?! And hence brushed under the carpet. She engaged in actual defamation on the show - allegations sans proof - which is a crime. Sallu and BB aided and abetted. She s**t shamed and displayed a pro-harassment stance - nothing.

Not to mention - every season people are bashed for not taking tasks seriously - for any qurbaanis of captaincies etc - she's hailed for the same, as were those who did it for her. Sabya was taunted that this isn't a cooking show - kahaani ghar ghar ki ki ma/bahu whatever is hailed for it. And the way her butt-spanking of Hiten, despite his objections was 'handled'. I could go on - but really, what's the point? WKWs were entirely one-sided and farcical - totally Shilpa-centric. The bias is certainly not in question.

I (unfortunately) watch this show, for the show, as do many. Plenty don't fall over themselves for a particular contestant. I find some likeable, some not - but still the ghise pitte digs. Chalo, frustration, jealously taking a break now 😆. Intelligence toh vaise bhi nahi hain - Shaz and I decided we're dumb and dumber - it's my turn to be dumber this week 😎 😆

Oh OT - that's because she IS bitter - and vindictive, and negative. Grace aur humility se koi naata nahin inka. Edited by SP2684 - 6 years ago