Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Yeh sab Trump ka hi kasoor hain for starting this trend off of vile,good for nothing winners.πŸ˜†

When he won that was when the world had reached the pinnacles of insanity,so nothing surprises or shocks me aymore.What I do find ridiculously funny is the gloating we are getting..all the hawa main udna over someone who got the win as khairaat on a platter without having to really do much lol.

Haha same!
@Bold Wait for a few months and hawa tight hone wali hain πŸ˜†
Other shows won't pamper and spoon feed like BB.
priya185 thumbnail
hina seems fake sweet in house she was bitching and criticisng so many people
shilpa was not that negative except about hina she does like some others but she has had arguments with them
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
huh khairat? The whole thread made to say how bitter Shilpa isπŸ˜† Who is bitter here then?? lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Dude we Shilpa fans voted for Shilpa, hence she won!  You should have done the same for your fav. πŸ˜†

Jab haar gaye to khairat! LOL

Thik hai.. khayal acchha hai maan ko behlane ke liyeπŸ˜†

It was one sided show all the way! You guys didnt have any chance. EnjoyπŸ˜ƒ 

P.S. Till last day Hina was speaking bitter about Shilpa acting to make jali hoyi roti and all that idiocy. πŸ˜† and Shilpa cant even speak her mind enduring all the torture in the house. Wah Wah Slow Claps!
Edited by uscgirl - 6 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ricepudding92

You forgot to add "in my opinion"...and yes exactly so u guys are also making her more popular after winning jaise bhi ho.🀣 She will be remembered more bcs of u guys..Google pe winner type karoge Bb11 toh Shilpa ho ayegina πŸ˜›

Google pe sore winner type karoge toh bhi Shilpa ka he naam aaye ga πŸ˜† 
Jeet ke bhi haar gayi so sad.
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

No one has denied her obvious popularity. Bani was extremely popular too. Do you know, unlike Shilpa who won polls by being in the 40-50 percents brackets, Bani used to be in the 70+ bracket. She lost coz she wasn't the one fixed to be the winner, Manveer was. Similarly, Shilpa was the one who was chosen as the contract me likha winner. There are thousand examples of the way Salman and the show favored her. You have been here in the forum since the beginning so i assume you must have read all the threads mentioning that. Shuruwaat toh tabhi hogayi thi Same cheez karne ke liye shilpa thi funny aur Vikas Gupta the bachkane. Wahi jail. Wahi bhagna. Jab aisi irrelevant cheez pe BB ko sharam na aayi toh Salman ka favor karna. BB ka Jagrata karna toh choti baatein hain.

In an interview, one of the reporters asked her why she went to meet Raj Thackrey before going to big boss house! Enough said ...
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Google pe sore winner type karoge toh bhi Shilpa ka he naam aaye ga πŸ˜† 
Jeet ke bhi haar gayi so sad.

Truer words have never been spoken πŸ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bcz she is a loser..!!!
Big time loser..!!!
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shinde has always been a very bitter person. She is the kind of person who tries to find faults in other people, to explain the wrongs in her life. For her, she can never be wrong. I wish BB had taught her a lesson coz everyone changed there, except Shilpa ji!
I hate Shilpa! She has the ingredients of all the things I can hate in a person! She is insecure, she is arrogant, she plays the victim card, she is untalented as an actor and uses fake self image to promote herself! What a 2 faced woman!

Originally posted by: HatersRLoosers

Hina Khan has got a movie offer in Kanti Shah movies. She will excel there and her fans will rejoice seeing her doing a movie with a talented director like Kanti Shah.

Lmao kanti shah? πŸ˜†