Nice update Dr. . I would like to get blog link and password.😊

Anj007_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update dear..eagerly waiting for the next update
priyarthiroy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear.sorry fr late comment.was just busy.
Sarun786 thumbnail
Mary1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love your story. Feels like arshi will have a tough ride before they get married most likely from that evil man
Sarun786 thumbnail

PART 16

"Khushi..."

Arnav is shocked finding her fainted in his arms he hurriedly pick her in his arms and move to his car.He made her lay inside car at backside of sit and started patting her cheeks worriedly

Arnav : Khushi.. What happen baby ...Khushi open your eyes... please... He is tense now, He pick up the bottle from side and sprinkle water on her face. Khushi frown and started opening her eyes slowly. Arnav sigh in relief seeing her waking up

Arnav : Khushi...he caress her cheeks seeing her open eyes looking at her surrounding and the moment her eyes fell on Arnav she fell in his arms shivering and crying badly. Arnav got worried seeing her crying like that

Khushi :"Arnavji..."she clutch him tightly to her body

Arnav : Khushi...shhh... I m here only baby...he try to pull out to wipe her tears but she just didn't letting him go

Arnav : Khushi... what happen baby ...i am her with you ok tell me sweetheart...

Khushi : Arnavji... he is here Arnavji...she crying more hardly now Arnav look confused and before he asked her next sentence clear his all doubt

Khushi : i don't want to married him Arnavji... i want to married you only... i want become your wife only Arnavji...please make you mine Arnavji...

Arnav clench his feast tight remembering that man because of him his Khushi have to suffer a lot then and He make her forgot all past but again that man have to face her when they have started their love journey and in hell he will anyone interrupted in their live. He assure her and put his hand in pocket only to find his empty, where is his phone gone. that's when He remember that he kept his phone in car only because of disturbance in there private dinner and his surprise plan He started searching his phone while running his hand on her back who have shivering in fear. In few minutes he found his phone on there sit only. He pick up the phone and to his surprised there is more than 20 missed call from aman he frown and dialed his number

Arnav : "what? yea aman... i saw that... i just forgot about that...WHAT? and you are telling me now... Dammit" He clutch the phone tight in rage... "Tight the security more around RM..Ok..yea... get me details in tomorrow morning ...No I will tell you... For some days i will handle from home only... haan... Ok..." He kept the phone and look at Khushi who by now became silent, Her sobbed have subsided, He pull back from hug and caress her cheeks softly wiping her tears away

Arnav :"I am here baby . I am here with you" Leaning down he whispered in her ear and Khushi hug him tight again pressing her body hard to his 

Khushi : Arnavji... make me yours... I want to be yours Arnavji...

Arnav close his eyes hearing her pleading. He felt pain seeing her helplessness. He open his eyes with determination, He have decided now what have to do. Arnav left her hands as she stopped moving and cradling her head captured her lips for a slow and soft kiss. Khushi's hand moved to his shoulders clutching him desperately pulling him more into her body Leaving her lips, Arnav looked into her eyes and held her face in his hand firmly

Arnav: "I love you Khushi" and you are already mine I already have make you mine didn't I ? he continued seeing her nodding understanding his words

Arnav : You are mine Khushi... the moment you fell in my arms from that time you are become mine and will be forever...

His lips again capture her lips showing she is only his , showing his love towards her. Khushi felt his possession and protecting love in that kiss she clutch to his hair pulling more into her responding to his kiss and Arnav come on top of her lying above her backing his car sit in lying position now they both are lying on back sit with Arnav on top of Khushi. Between there kiss Arnav close all Windows so now no one can seen inside because of his black window, After confirming all closed doors He look at Khushi who have desperately kissing him and pressing her palm everywhere on his hard chest on his shirt desperately. Arnav have understood that her fear is still there and she wanted him to make her again and again his.

REST PART ON BLOG

Please gave a comments and likes for blog password😃

Edited by Sarun786 - 5 years ago
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want the blog password as well😆
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Loved the update.
Khushi is afraid of seeing the man she was supposed to get married to. Looks like he started to stalk her and also found out with whom she is staying. Hope he doesn't do something dangerous which separates Khushi from her Arnavji. The blog link which I bookmarked doesn't have the continuation of this chapter. Please send me the new one.
Will be waiting for the next one as well as the blog link.
Thanks for the PM

Cutipieash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Things are not going to be as easy as it seems.
Now looking forward to it what happens now.
Thanks for pm.
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Pm me blog link pls