Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: fivestars

Yeah right ! Bechari !!!! ab kya kare

achchha hoga

😭
BreezyBoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand why people call a woman 'washed up' when they're in their 40s. That's so bad. :( Anyways Aish is a great actress and is appreciated by most of them. Bashing kaha se? O.o
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's not like she's a TV star or a TV show for people to bash her here for no reason

Every month people here make threads about a TV show (or a tv star) even though it has nothing to do with BW or movies just to bash it and it's fans... And many dormant members become active suddenly
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I think Ash has a lot of haters on IF lol thats why...I dont see it as much on other social media platforms as much. 
I think alot of the hate comes from the from the 2000's when the entire industry was against Aishwarya and she was being kicked out of films due to the "Khans"...I think that mentality is still around for some people.

Sorry But I cant take people seriously who think Alia Bhatt is better than Aishwarya Rai. Sorry kuch bhi ðŸ˜†
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 years ago
purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Because she is still relevant and all relevant actors have to face the same thing.
That and she is extremely beautiful too and some people cannot stand to see others doing  well :)
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mainhoondon

I don't get it either. Sure her giggling used to be annoying plus her manipulative ways with Vivek etc. But I've seen the hate offline firsthand. Girls will always compare her with Sush and things and none were like hardcore Salman fans or anything. Im like Sush's one big achievement is that she won the Miss India crown ahead of Ash. That's it. No more.

Aishwariya is beautiful not only because of her face but because few actresses had her aura and elegance/grace combined. Plus she's really intelligent and you just need to see some of her interviews to see how she puts nasty interviewers in their place with elan. Yes, elan she has and is loads self-assured and polished. Something likes of forever in your face wannabe Priyanka can never be.
She's the best ambassador to HW now Priyanka who always tried so hard to make people there like her.

There's truly no one like her.

Aish fan bashing Priyanka out of nowhere. Typical!

So many celebrities like Priyanka without her even knowing or trying. Guess they like her personality! Not sure why Aish fans have such an issue.

Also not sure what statisfaction it gives people to call Priyanka, the most famous and highest earning Indian actress right now a wannabe but whatever floats your boat! 😆 Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 6 years ago
KabhiKabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Every single actor's fans should start whining similarly given how mercilessly everyone gets bashed. 
Aishwarya is no different. 
sherlockthor thumbnail
Because people are petty , jealous and insecure and like to take out their life's frustrations on celebrities because they are soft targets.
Its pathetic and sad.

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't care ..
I love her