Why is Aishwarya bashed so much for nothing?

Posted: 6 years ago
HDDCS, Taal, Josh, HDAPH, Devdas, Khakee, Raincoat, Chokher Bali, Guru, Sarkar Raaj, Jodhaa Akbar, Guzaarish, Provoked, Guzaarish, ADHM, etc.

Over 20 years in the industry. She has won countless awards.
Critical and commercial acclaim. Do people overlook this?
Sure she had a lot of flops. Her last ADHM was a hit.
Most 44 year olds are washed up. Please share your thoughts.
😲 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know.. 

I don't get the heavy bashing that any actor/actress receive for whatever reason it may be, to begin with.. 

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Don't know..

I don't get the heavy bashing that any actor/actress receive for whatever reason it may be, to begin with..

I am looking forward to Fanne Khan and Raat Aur Din.
She is versatile. 😳
kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is beautiful that's it

She can't act last Zazba was enough to show her so called acting ...yes she should do those ADHM type small role spare audience and producers money ...

Originally posted by: Aliziah

She is beautiful that's it

She can't act last Zazba was enough to show her so called acting ...yes she should do those ADHM type small role spare audience and producers money ...

Obviously you never watched the movies I listed.
🥱
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This thread is like a bait for all those to bash her again. 😆 There's no stopping this though. She has been consistently bashed for years. It'll keep going on. No big deal. Some other actors also go through this. It's like our daily timepass on I-F. But for the actors, their life goes on...

Anyway, coming back to topic, I think she doesn't get along with a lot of actors, like the Khans for example, and Khans as you know have the biggest following.. so that's the biggest reason for her instant bashing. Then there are other actresses fans like Rani, Kareena, etc. Very rarely do I come across people who would bash her without any hidden agenda. So it's very easy for her to get bashed.

All said and done, she's going great guns in her career which keeps me going as well, and that's what I care about the most. Bashing comes and goes... there are days when almost every single post praises her, so I don't take these very seriously. Neither should you!

Originally posted by: ponymo

This thread is like a bait for all those to bash her again. 😆 There's no stopping this though. She has been consistently bashed for years. It'll keep going on. No big deal. Some other actors also go through this. It's like our daily timepass on I-F. But for the actors, their life goes on...

Anyway, coming back to topic, I think she doesn't get along with a lot of actors, like the Khans for example, and Khans as you know have the biggest following.. so that's the biggest reason for her instant bashing. Then there are other actresses fans like Rani, Kareena, etc. Very rarely do I come across people who would bash her without any hidden agenda. So it's very easy for her to get bashed.

All said and done, she's going great guns in her career which keeps me going as well, and that's what I care about the most. Bashing comes and goes... there are days when almost every single post praises her, so I don't take these very seriously. Neither should you!

Ponymo you and I know Aish is the best.
44 year olds don't demand 10 crore and get it.
She is pathbreaking
😉
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
her acting leaves a lot to be desired tbh
yes she has been good in some movies but some she has been equally awful

i agree with SLB and would say the same that only he can make her act well

she is a director's actress so with capable directors she has shone bright but with others..very OTT and hammy

also i feel her cold off screen demeanor doesn't help as well..she has always appeared as cold as it gets..not a ray of warmth in her ever..be it interviews or appearances..

so you see when you have another mediocre actor like sush but the kind of warmth she has..warm as sunshine..would make you a little biased to be nicer to her in general..offscreen personality makes a huge difference
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When? I don't see any bashing...

beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't get it either. Sure her giggling used to be annoying plus her manipulative ways with Vivek etc. But I've seen the hate offline firsthand. Girls will always compare her with Sush and things and none were like hardcore Salman fans or anything. Im like Sush's one big achievement is that she won the Miss India crown ahead of Ash. That's it. No more.
Aishwariya is beautiful not only because of her face but because few actresses had her aura and elegance/grace combined. Plus she's really intelligent and you just need to see some of her interviews to see how she puts nasty interviewers in their place with elan. Yes, elan she has and is loads self-assured and polished. Something likes of forever in your face wannabe Priyanka can never be. 
She's the best ambassador to HW now Priyanka who always tried so hard to make people there like her.

There's truly no one like her.