Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Chapter 7 HIM II

Introducing Rohan

Randeep slumped back against the sofa biting down on his lip as Ashi was swaying her body in front of him. The movement of her hips driving him mad as he watched her his eyes roving down her body. She flung her hair on one side while he tilted his head back as her soft tresses struck him on his face. He parted her long straight hair from her face and caressed her cheek and neck. She backed up again just as he was about to lean in to kiss her. She ran her hands up her hair her back to him while he stalked up to her from behind and with his arms squeezed her tightly just above her waist, feeling her heaving chest in his strong suffocating grip. She tried to prise apart his arms but to no avail as he used his teeth to pull her strap off her shoulder, and trailed his mouth up her shoulder and neck while her arms fell limp to either side of him. Her vision became blurry and her hearing appeared to be coming from a distant away. 

'Randeep Im feeling dizzy'

'Ssshh. Youre ok. Focus on my voice'

Ashi frowned in confusion not comprehending what was going on. 'Randeep..'

He picked her up and lay her on the sofa. He massaged her feet as she twisted side to side. She sighed as his hands travelled up her legs pushing the rim of her skirt upwards to bare her smooth thighs before she felt a sharp jab of pain sear through her. She let out a gasp of surprise as he explored her there with his mouth and she began to moan increasingly with every of his persistence. Another sharp pain pierced through her causing her to gasp. 

'Huuh..whats..happening, who is that behind you' she quivered

'Sshhh, you've had a lot to drink Ashi. Just close your eyes.' She obeyed.

Ayesha and Raghav had ransacked Randeeps house peering through every window to get a view of the outside. But all was dead silent. To put her mind at ease it had been Raghavs suggestion to see if there were any suspicious activity happening in the vicinity but the night was passing by without much event and seeming to end on an anti climax. That was before a scream erupted from downstairs.

Ayesha jumped and bolted down the stairs in a flash finding Ashi lying in Randeeps arms with her eyes closed. She felt her heartbeat thud against her and swiftly rushed to her side.

'Omg Ashi!'

Randeep frowned at her. 

'Sssh shes asleep, what the hell you doing and why do you look so tense?'

Ayesha let out a sigh of relief. 

'Oh no its..nothing, just wanted to check on her.'

Ashi stirred from her sleep and looked at Ayesha from half closed lids.

'Ayesha...what is it.' she yawned resting her head against Randeeps chest.

'Its nothing. I thought I heard you scream.'

Randeep sniggered. 'Its from the tv' while sleep overcame Ashi once more.

Raghav followed her downstairs.

'Is everything alright?'

'Yeh. Whats with you two, something going on that you're not telling me about?' questioned Randeep 

'Uh, no, we were just trying to find your stash of snacks in the house, and have come to the conclusion that you are a miser. Your kitchen is bare.'

Randeep shook his head and checked his watch. 

'Ashi is fast asleep. I think you should stay here for the night.' he addressed Ayesha

She had no choice of course and perhaps it was a better idea to stay inside rather than venture out this late. If the stalker was on the prowl anything could happen. She didnt feel much safer being inside the house either all things considered but she decided it was the better option of the two.

She decided too that she would sacrifice her sleep tonight if it meant being on guard in case of any break in. 

'Raghav, what do we do? We don' know entirely that hes not out there. If we step out, he may pounce on us from wherever hes hiding but if we stay in, he knows we are here which could be equally dangerous.. We are trapped! And the cops cant help us either!

Raghav gripped her shoulders and gave her a slight shake.

'Sshh lower your voice before Randeep suspects something. And I told you it will be fine. Randeep has an security system in place so if he dares to trespass it will trigger it.' Hardly comforting but atleast they wouldnt be 2nd guessing.

'And if he does then what do we do'

'I have a gun. I carry it all the time, being a son of a cop does that to you.' he added as she looked at him suspiciously.

A deafening alarm blared through the room making them all jump. Ayesha ducked down and covered her ears.

Someone had broken in.

Raghav pointed to upstairs. Thick plumes of smoke was issuing from the gap below the bedroom door and Ayesha was able to discern a redish glow.

'The bedroom is on fire!' Raghav shouted. Randeep leapt up and darted upstairs before Ashi pulled him back.

'No! What are you doing?!'

'Im going to put it out'. He cupped her cheeks. 

'Stay here'

'Ill come with you.' Raghav followed Randeep before Ayesha could stop him. 

'Why cant we just ring the fire services?!' Ashi called after them.

'Shouldnt we maybe go wait outside?' suggest Ayesha

'No dont! Were safer inside. We will deal with it!' shouted Raghav as he thudded up the stairs following Randeeps lead.

Ayesha ran to Ashis side and they both held each other's hands tightly while she tried hard to block out scary thoughts entering her mind. Had he started the fire to kill them off while they were trapped inside? She couldnt be so sure of that as she still was not clear what he wanted from her. Or was this a distraction... he could be inside the house..Ayesha let go of Ashi and scoured the whole room before coming to a freeze at the bottom of the stairs.

'God Ayesha?! How could a fire have started when we were all in this room? Ugh whats taking them so long?..'Ashi quivered shuffling on her feet. Ayesha didnt hear her.

For as she gazed up she caught a masked figure in a long black cloak, with a gaping mouth and white gloved hands.. Ayesha fell pale and was rooted to the ground in utter terror. The figure held a knife that was pointed to her then made a slashing action to his throat. He put a white gloved finger to his mouth before making a dramatic spin with his cloak heading toward the bedroom from which the boys had entered. Her throat went dry and she was unable to scream, to alert the boys that someone was upstairs with a knife. 

'Ayesha what is it?' Ashi trembled seeing the horrified expression on her sisters face.

She glanced upstairs and strained to hear any noise that could have given her a sign that the boys were safe.  To her dread her phone began to buzz. She braced herself and opened her message with trembling hands knowing it was from the unknown stranger and though she knew it was not logically possible, even the buzz was starting to sound sinister.

In the message was a short clip of Raghav holding the extinguisher who had his back to the camera that was closing in on him with a caption underneath:

SO HE KNOWS OUR SECRET TOO? 

TELL ANYONE ELSE AND HE DIES TOO! 

Ayesha started to tap violently into her phone, 'You leave him alone you f**king maniac!' while Ashi stared at her in bewilderment.

CAREFUL..I WILL LET THIS ONE SLIDE AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GET CUTE.

She dashed upstairs without thinking and bumped right into Raghav who held her before she could fall. She stared at him in half in relief half in shock. He propped her up against the banister his hands holding her waist.

'Ayesha whats the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost.'

'He.. he was here.. Upstairs in the room.' 

'He cant have been. All the doors and windows are locked, we checked it thoroughly.'

'I saw him!' her voice had risen in slight indignation whilst Raghav put a finger to her mouth.

'Ssshh..we cant let them know.' 

Randeep had stumbled back out of the room coughing and spluttering and Ashi ran upstairs to meet him. Both the boys looked rather battered and blackened. Ashi ran to Randeeps side and helped him up.

'That could have been much worse if we hadn't got there in time' Randeep said almost casually.

'We dont want to alarm you but someone was trying to break in. Likely a thief, but he probably took off when the alarm sounded.'

Ayesha exchanged a look with Raghav. She couldn't settle on probably even if they had searched the house.

While Ashi was fussing over Randeep clapping the dust and ash cinders from his clothes Raghav crept up to Ayesha leaning his head to her ear.

'He probably thought we were asleep and tried to set fire on the house. But as comforting as that sounds its more likely that hes trying to lure us outside and that will be his moment.' he said in a lowered voice.

'To do what?' She shivered as he looked at her darkly.

'To get you.' 

She showed Raghav the messages, he was involved now and there was no point hiding anything from him.

Raghav furrowed his eyes and waved a hand through his hair. 

'I think he is doing all this to torment me.' Ayesha said anxiously

'Who would want to torment you?'

'I have no idea! I feel like Im losing my head. Every time I step out of my house I feel like he's watching me. I dont even feel safe in my own house. And the cops cant do zilch because Ashis life and now yours is under threat. Its all hopeless.

'Or maybe not.'

'What d'you mean?'

'I may be able to track his phone using my dads tracking system. If I can somehow manage to sneak it out of the station..'

'What would that do?'

'Well dont you want to find out who is doing this to you?'

'Yes..' she sighed exasperatedly. 'But I just want him to leave me alone.  How will knowing who is behind this help. I cant risk telling the cops because he will find out and strike.'

'Lets just do this. If we can track him down we may be able to catch him ourselves.'

'This isnt a simple cat and mouse hunt. He's dangerous, theres no guarantee we come out of this alive."

"We will because you have me."

Ayesha fumbled around for her keys getting ready to open for the day. No customers in sight so far. She had recently taken up a small part time job as a waitress in a cafe more for her sanity than sustenance. The distraction that strangers provided would do her mind good. So with that and her self defence classes she had great excuses to dart around Randeep who left no stones unturned to irritate her and avoid being at home alone with a stalker on her tail. 

Ayesha backed up from the door colliding into someone behind her. She felt hands brush against her elbows and swivelled round coming face to face with a smartly dressed man of similar age to her. She couldnt help notice how rather good looking he was. He appeared to work here too wearing a smart white shirt with the company's logo on it though she never had seen him work here before. 

'Sorry didnt mean to sneak up on you like that.' He said flashing her a pleasant smile. 

'Are you new here?' Ayesha asked curiously

'I've always been here.' 

'Ive never seen you here before'

'I did work lates but they shifted me to earlies. Though you seem to be new here or I would have remembered a face like yours Ayesha..' he eyed her interestedly

'Uh.. wait..how do you know my name?..' she said cautiously edging backwards by instinct. 

'Everyone knows each other over here, its a small town. I figured you must be Ayesha seeing as you are the only girl working here.' he said gesturing to the staff rota list.

'Oh..whats your name?'

'Rohan.'

'Nice to meet you.'

'You too. See you around' he winked and got back to work as the first customers arrived. 

Ayesha was winding down to finish her shift. She was caught up in a rather self involved customer regular who was spelling out his whole day but at the risk of sounding rude she decided to listen to the speech without cutting him off. Her boss had already had a go at her before for her bluntness. When he was finally done Ayesha rushed to the staff room discarding her apron and stripping off her work clothes to change into her short summer dress. She loosened her hair flipping it around till she was content with the way it fell down her shoulders. 

'You ace that fake smile thing pretty well' she jumped.

'Geez you have to stop doing that' She blushed with realisation and crossed her arms seeing him slumped across the sofa. He had been here all the time. How did she miss that?

'Sorry again. Im on my break.. But that was entertaining.' Ayesha threw him a mistrustful glare.

'What happened downstairs I mean, you bear the torture better than I do.' Ayesha picked up her things in a hurry and made for the door 

' Hey you leaving already?' he asked cooly.

'Yeh my shifts over, I'll see you tomorrow' she said sharply and left feeling flustered.

'

Edited by daenerysnow - 6 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rohan!! It makes d story more interesting
But ughh..I don't like him😆
So now Pandit is in danger too
Who d hell is d stalker mahn..I've doubted almost everyone from d story..first Pandit, then Sameer n now that Rohan

Update ASAP
Sairandhri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow what a chapter!
My suspicions are all over the place too. I dont know who to doubt and how its going to pan out. Wasnt expecting Rohan to enter the picture though it does make it more confusing and interesting. And as asanskari Sameer Naina scene was I liked it! Suspenseful read. Keep it up!
arjun03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved how its all building up, could preeti trust anybody at this rate. That Rohan spells trouble. Hoping Pandit is safe. Update soon!Edited by arjun03 - 6 years ago
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Rohan!! It makes d story more interesting

But ughh..I don't like him😆
So now Pandit is in danger too
Who d hell is d stalker mahn..I've doubted almost everyone from d story..first Pandit, then Sameer n now that Rohan

Update ASAP

Thanks for your appreciation. Ive added Rohan to the story for want of more characters and to add a bit of spice. Plus Im feeling bitter about the non existence of Preedit in the show. Yep theyre all a bit shady thus far, sorry for having to keep you in suspense!
daenerysnow thumbnail
@sairandhri
Thanks for enjoying it. Glad you are enjoying the suspense. More twists and secrets to unfold in the subsequent chapters. Watch this space..
Edited by daenerysnow - 6 years ago
daenerysnow thumbnail
@arjun3
Thankyou! Rohans arrival will spark chaos in some way pr another for which you will have to keep reading to find out!
taliya thumbnail
Hmmm..this keeps on getting interesting i really have no clue who it might be as all acting suspiciously on male side. Atleast I can get my dose of Preedit here😔
daenerysnow thumbnail
Thanks taliya. Im really losing hope with Preedit in the show so this ff is a release for those pent up feels! Also Rohan is a necessary entrant in the story to shake up things a bit. Just like Im sure he will be introduced in the show for Preeti.
daenerysnow thumbnail
Chapter 8

This chapter gets a bit naughty if you catch my drift

'Hey your voice sounds weird'

'Must be the connection'

'Ive been thinking about you all night.'

'Really?'

'Why d'you sound so surprised?'

'I don't know..'

'So d'you want some company?'

'No its late'

'What if I'm already here.'

'What?'

'Go ahead, come and find me'

Ayesha walked tentatively to the door. 

Raghav, this is starting to get a little bit creepy.

'Just playing..'

'Could you not make this less significantly scary?'

'What can I say? You make me crazy.' Ayesha prised open her door looking down from the landing. Nothing stirred. Silence.

'Raghav where are you?' she came back into her room and felt her blood run cold at what she saw. A crouching figure at the end of her bed. 

Ayesha!!

She was trembling. 

Raghav was shaking her wildly as she looked about her frantically. 

Ayesha are you ok? He put his hands on her cheeks and leaned in looking concernedly at her.

What happened?' he enquired his eyebrows creased with worry as he looked at her. Ayesha breathed heavily still shocked from her state just moments ago. She glanced at her bed and around her room before looking at him.

I..I..dont know..what.. He gripped her gently by her shoulders and spoke softly.

'Relax, there's nothing to worry about.' He said squeezing her shoulders to reassure her.

Raghav sat her on the bed, fetched her a glass of water and sat down beside her.

Tell me what you dreamt of. He asked

She recounted her experience to him. But it didnt feel dreamlike. It was real. She swore she had been talking on the phone to him. She buried her face in her hands while Raghav watched her pitifully. 

'Whats happening to me?'

He wrapped an arm around her. 

'Hey its ok I'm here now'.

She looked at him confused. 

'How did you get in?'

Raghav smiled. 'Through your window. 'Thought I would surprise you.'

Ayesha afforded him a smile inspite of the frightened state she was in. 

'Soo..when do the others get back? He asked a glint in his eyes

'How do you know I was alone?'

'Theres no car in the porch'.. She eyed him warily as he edged closer to her.

His eyes travelled to her lips while his fingers trailed down her back teasingly unlacing some of the string attached to the back of her dress.

'I can help you take your mind off things.' He said mischievously. She stopped and drew back gazing at him softly, an inquisitive look in her eyes as he fixed his eyes intensely on her through narrowed slits.

She blushed and looked at her bedside clock

'Raghav, no.' She said indignantly moving his hand off her back.

'What, you scared? Your sister is still out.' He leaned close to her.

'Come on Ayesha... I'll be nice' he whispered in her ear. She closed her eyes feeling his breath tingle her skin and  he began to kiss her softly on her neck moving down her throat, then back up again his lip curled as he listened to her sigh and felt her relax into him, his locks of hair brushed with her skin and she brought her hands up threading her fingers through his curly hair. She felt his fingers slowly caress her thigh but she quickly held his hand before he could go further and opened her eyes. She turned her head away quickly

'Whats wrong' he said breathlessly.

'Lets not do anything stupid' she murmured turning her head to him

'Too late' he said into her mouth, lips grazing hers before pressing hard on her mouth, drawing her into a slow deep kiss as they paused for breath every now and then. She felt a knot tighten in her stomach, and clenched fistfuls of his hair in her hands. 

Flames. Fire.

He took her hand threading his warm hand through hers and kissed her hand moving along her arm and shoulder, then pinned both her arms back onto the bed. He was kissing her softly along her jaw and down her neck leaving a wet trail on her skin, travelling lower to her chest, trailing his hands down her side as she closed her eyes in content. She pushed him away and pulled the silk sheet up over her separating him from her as he heard her muffled giggles from under the cover.

'That wont stop me' she heard him whisper before he buried his head below her neck travelling further down and she felt his mouth pressing down her body hot and hard through the fine silk sheet.

Faces. Blurry Shadows.

'Who's there?' she gasped from under the cover

'Sshh we're alone, its just us' he whispered raspily

She felt his fingers trace the curves of her body and she tilted her neck back 

A dark shadow.

Consuming her from within. Something was stirring inside her and she felt herself slowly lose her senses to him.

She breathed heavily as he trailed his mouth lower till he reached her thighs. Something sharp pierced her skin. She tried to supress her impulse to scream as she felt an excruciating pain sear through her skin and gasped.

'Ohh...what's going on?' she whimpered

'Sshhh just enjoy it' he breathed. She bit so hard on her lip till she felt a bead of blood trickle down her mouth..Her eyes were screwed tightly shut as his warm mouth on her skin was a welcome contrast to a contradictory discomfort she was feeling. She felt his mouth trail up her leg and arched her back grabbing tightly onto the sheet cover while he went deeper exploring every inch of her till she started to moan. He slipped under her cover and slid back up her, their bodies scorching as they brushed against one another, his adept fingers making quick work of undoing the strings of her nightdress his mouth burned her skin as he moved slowly up her body claiming her, every part of her making her toss and turn and sigh in delight till his mouth brushed her own, his eyes ablaze with desire.

He was leaning right up to her now as she felt his breath against her skin while she shut her eyes.

'Don't fight the pain. Feel it. Accept it.' he whispered into her ear sensually.

She furrowed her eyes in confusion as he lured her in with his intense gaze.

'What?' she asked breathlessly.  He found her mouth with his and kissed her desperately, sucking the breath out of her. She joined him not understanding what was happening. Why she was feeling a sharp cutting pain probing her skin.. She helplessly rummaged around inside her head trying to distract the present pain with mental images of seas, clouds, waterfalls, as again another shot of pain rippled through her but his voice came ringing through again dragging her back out. 

'Pain is deep, live it. Your family abandoned you, they don't love you.' He snarled callously against her neck.

More painstaking sensations pierced through her and she had to cling onto him tightly trying to quell her own urge to scream and not realizing he had sunk his teeth into her neck draining out her energy as he sucked on her skin.

'You cant escape pain, sorrow and darkness. Embrace it.'.he continued in a husky voice. The time stretched on and on and it felt like it was never going to end. She hadn't experienced such agonizing but sweet pain before.

'Perfect'. His mark on her body, there to stay. He traced his fingers along the patterns and felt her tremble beneath him.

The sensations were overwhelming and she was succumbing to him more than she would have liked to. Her self restraint and sense had really abandoned her and all she was left with was a pathetic pining. For him.

She had enjoyed the pain of it because it made her forget the emptiness within her. Then there was him controlling it all. The feel of his warm fingers along her skin was exhilarating while her inner voice rebuked her for holding such dangerous thoughts. 

She sat up and he followed her brushing his fingers across her cheek. 

'Did I hurt you?' He asked tenderly

'Not at all' she replied feigning courage and furrowed her eyes perplexed by his sudden change of temperament when not just seconds before she'd been certain that she heard him speaking in vicious tones to her. Had he said things about her family?.. She was recoiling from the aftermath of it but found herself enjoying his warm breath on her.

'Hey, tell me whats in your mind he breathed into her neck. 

'Im..Your not supposed to be here'

'Oh yeah?' He challenged burying his head in her silky long hair.

'Try and stop me then.' He growled kneading his fingers into her back while covering her neck and shoulders in soft kisses. She sighed and bent her head against him as he persisted. 

She was feeling faint by his physical intensity and knew if she didnt stop now she would come to regret it later. 

'Go Raghav'. She felt the heat in places where she had been kissed by him, and was throbbing for more of it but at the same time she didnt want to go too far. Although this was far enough.

'Wait..' She hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek. 

He smiled and turned around and kissed her on her cheek before backing up a few steps to her window.

See you soon, he winked.

'Go out the front door' Ayesha said in amusement

'Nah this way is more secretive'

'Youre such a fool' 

'A fool that loves you' he flashed her a charming smile and left.

Ayesha left the cafe and had managed to avoid Rohan completely who had taken over from her for the rest of the shift. She felt uneasy around him perhaps because he was a stranger, her trust in others was fast fading given her present predicament. Something in the way he looked at her whenever they made eye contact unnerved her. Ayesha jumped in startlement at that very moment as her phone started to vibrate in her bag. She pulled it out and let out a sigh seeing Raghav's number. 

Hey, meet me by the lake? Its a beautiful afternoon.

Ayesha couldnt restrain a smile as her mind wandered to their recent night of intimacy. She recalled their first time spent together at night in the woods and how she had been both excited and scared at once. Raghav had managed to convert that place from being a dreadful one to one she came to love in just the space of a few minutes. And now she yearned for the fresh air very much after being cooped up in a cafe for the most of the day.

I'm here read the text.

Where are you? She keyed into her phone

Walk straight ahead. Ayesha sniggered at his geekyness taking a few steps forward. There was hardly any movement around her save the swaying of the leaves that rustled in the mild breeze.

This better not be some kind of surprise prank.. She texted back. She walked on blindly holding her phone before her waiting for his directions as another text popped up

Turn right she smiled and looked up

Keep going... Ayesha walked slowly and looked behind her and then back ahead again.

Come into the woods Ayesha. She looked up from her phone in all directions and did a spin. She was alone.

She was deep in now though she didnt remember walking this far in. She veered her head sharply to look around her. She was having a hard time of shaking off the disconcerting feeling now entering her. The woods took on its familar eerie form looming over her from every angle making her feel like an insignificant speck within its vast infinite space.

Why did you stop? Scared?'She tensed up. Her skin ran cold. Something was not right. What was she doing. She had to find her way back. In her panic she fumbled nervously and dropped her phone.

'Shit..shit' It had fallen on a moist patch of mud and grass. Her ears pricked up to sudden sounds of shuffling coming through the trees. Then a screeching of metal. The vibration on her phone made her heart jump as she opened up the message from an unknown number. It was blank. 

Who is this? She tapped frantically

Your conscience.Came the reply

Haha funny. Not.

You're right. Not funny. DEAD serious.

A new message popped up with a picture of a dead deer, its blood spreading outwards, staining the ground. This was followed by another message. 

I DONT FOOL AROUND AYESHA BUT IF YOU FOOL AROUND WITH ME THEN INSTEAD OF THE DEER WILL BE YOUR VERY DEAR SISTER LYING IN A POOL OF HER OWN BLOOD!

Ayesha gasped in shock clapping a hand across her mouth. Then the ringtone on her phone sounded and she saw Raghavs number and without a moments hesistance she picked it up.

'Raghav! I just got-'

'Hello Ayesha. Did you enjoy our hide and seek game?' Came a voice on the other end. Vicious, cold and callous.

'Wwho is this..' she stuttered

'First time caller long time listener.'

'Ww.. where's Raghav, wwwhy do you have his phone?'

'Oh you don't have to worry about him. Your precious boyfriend is safe and sound'

'How do I know that.'

'How about I let you go and find out. Its more fun this way!'

'What have you done with Raghav??'

'I think what you should really be asking is what will I do to him if you dont get to him first' he cackled. She tried to shove the image of the dead deer out of her head.

'You sick freak, whoever you are you wont be able to get away with this for long, the police will be on the hunt'

'Is that so?  I guess the value of your sisters life doesnt add to anything.'

'Leave her out of this'

'OH BUT I CANT AYESHA AND YOU KNOW IT.  Did the dead deer video not carry enough import? Or shall I remind you again?'

'I wont contact the cops'

'Good girl. I'm watching your every step Ayesha. Go ahead.. Clocks ticking.'

Then the phone cut off. 

Ayesha flopped to the ground and wept quietly. No. This is just what he would want. She wasnt going to show she was weak. There was no time to loose. She wiped her eyes and stood up with resolve, taking measured steps as she ventured further into the forest bracing herself for encounters with the unknown. The more she walked however the more she became stricken with panic. She spun wildly around, darting in and out behind trees, pacing back and forth aimlessly but her fear overpowered her. She was panting, fearing the worst for Raghav, her imaginations in full chaotic mode. She strained her eyes against the soft afternoon sunlight that filtered into her vision making it hard to spot any unusual activity that could be lurking in dark discrete corners. With each step she took she was feeling lost, weary, overwhelmed, her search for him was proving to be in vain. She came to a halt and dropped to her knees again in exhaustion while a deepening sense of dread began to fill her. What was she doing. She was out of her mind. Alone and weaponless. And she had taken his word that Raghav was in danger...but was it her who was in danger? Was the killer laying in wait for her and all this was simply a farce to lure her deep into the woods? So deep no-one would hear her?Never had she felt so vulnerable and exposed. Ayesha's skin ran cold and she whimpered and backed up a few steps before sprinting at full speed in one direction hoping that she would eventually see the forest exit even if she landed up on the other side. She needed to get out, fast. She heard ruffling of leaves behind her, knowing she was being chased. Dont look back, dont look back.. Suddenly she came colliding against someone whose face was obliterated by the blinding afternoon glare of the sun and she was about to scream when his face crept into view

'Ayesha!' He grabbed her shoulders

'Oh my God, Raghav' she hugged him tightly trembling against his chest while he squeezed her.

'Ayesha! What's going on?! I saw you wandering into the woods on your own, what were you thinking?! 

'Raghav lets just get the hell out of here'

Her phone buzzed.

I SPARED YOUR BOYFRIEND THIS TIME ROUND BUT I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THOSE FEELINGS VERY WELL BECAUSE I ASSURE YOU, NEXT ONES ON ME!! AND YOU WON'T GET A 2ND CHANCE..

Edited by daenerysnow - 5 years ago