Users

Frequent Posters

Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Your use of english vocabulary👏
Rangeen thumbnail
Wow super story. Preeti and Pandit not at all stereotyped and see them from a different perspective is nice, liking all their moments  Edited by Rangeen - 6 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I just read a the parts and I am already in love with your story
It's amazing
I liked Preeti and Pandit, but because of you I have fallen in love with them
Please update soon
taliya thumbnail
I have caught up on all the chapters. Love love love it from Sameer and Naina's bold scenes to Preeti and Pandits chemistry and the mystery and atmosphere the story is set in is fab
Update soon pls!
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

I just read a the parts and I am already in love with your story

It's amazing
I liked Preeti and Pandit, but because of you I have fallen in love with them
Please update soon

Thankyou for your kind compliment! 
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Dude, this was hawtt☺️

I so loved it
I find it funny how Preeti is always destined to witness SamAina's hot encounters😆
But now she had her own first experience😉
Pandit teaching her self-defense..not bad👏
Can we plzz get d next update this weekend itself??

Thankyou! Im glad you enjoyed it, yeh Preeti will have to swallow her pride now that she cant talk back to Sameer and Naina!
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Read the parts in a go.Quite intriguing.Awesome grip on theme,content and characterization. 👏 Keep writing and update the next parts soon. 😳

Thankyou very much! I was hoping that the atmosphere came across so thanks, really appreciate your feedback. 
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovepreet1

Until their love story start on the show, your story will be interesting to read. Loved this one, waiting for part 2. 

Yes! Im slowly giving up hope for Preedit in the show 😭so I hope this story affords some sort of relief in that respect
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sairandhri

Oooh that was wild and unexpected!

Preeti running into Samaina making out again lol and her sarcastic comments with Sameer
I really liked the scene where Pandit lifts her to the wall and their dialogue.. Preeti is undergoing serious puberty!
Love your writing style, and the build up of the story and characters

Thankyou! Yep Preeti is entering that phase sooner than she thought she would, she was quick to judge Sameer and Naina but she has to rethink about that now the tables have turned
daenerysnow thumbnail
Chapter 5 Us III

Ayesha rolled in her bed rubbing her eyes hearing voices from a distance floating to her. She looked at her reflection in the mirror as she lay on her bed. The person that stared back at her with vacant eyes that spiralled endlessly into pools of darkness, was not her. She watched herself distantly, her hair a disheveled mess, her eyes dull and sunken in as if she had hardly slept at all. She pulled her covers off and dragged herself out of her bed, avoiding opening her curtains and keeping her room shrouded in pitch black save the narrow shaft of morning light escaping from a crack down the middle. She walked toward her door and straight to the bathroom not glancing once to her right at Randeep who had his hands in the air in disbelief as she walked past him to get to the bathroom first. She ran the shower, walking straight in with her bedclothes. She glanced at her reflection across the bathroom and felt a mixture of repulsion, anxiety, and newfound feelings she wasnt willing to confront. He had seduced her and she had encouraged his advances. She had given way to some dark feelings within her wanting him to go further, to take her deeper...How could she have let him take control over her like that? How could she have allowed such feelings to surface? She grew afflicted with the discomfort that came at the aftermath of her guilty pleasure. How was she to face him now? They had overstepped a line into a place that was new and scary...She wouldn't be able to view him in the same way ever again. 

There was a rapping on the door.

'Oye, get out, I need to take my shower.' rang Randeeps voice

'Too late ladies first'. Randeep snorted at the fact that she had referred to herself as a lady.

'Get out!' He cried with growing impatience

'Why dont you get out. From this house, from my sisters life. From our lives.'

'What dyou say?'

'Youve overstayed your welcome. Its time you should leave'

'You think I enjoy staying here? Im only doing it for Ashi otherwise Id have called her to my place but she doesnt want to leave you home alone.'

'She shouldve gone then, Id rather be alone'

'Then who'll babysit you little girl?' Randeep was tugged back and met Ashi who stared at him in disbelief. Ayesha could hear them clearly from inside.

'You are unbelievable. You arent even trying are you?'

'Ashi..'

'Dont'

Ayesha heard the echo of footsteps padding down the stairs and then silence.

She turned her attention back to her shower letting the water run on full till the windows steamed up and not caring for the increasing scalding hot feel of water against her skin. She needed to wash him off her. The memories of him etched in her skin, not just figuratively but literally too as she saw his imprints upon her neck and shoulder, love bites...Damn it. They had really overstepped a line. The air grew moist and was rapidly thickening with steam till everything around her was rendered to a grey, vague formlessness. Closing her eyes she heard a whisper hissing in her ear 'conquer your fears'. Then she saw him. She held her breath as he stalked measuredly toward her, his eyes narrowed with fiery desire taking her in from head to toe, his wet hair plastered to his face, his vest and jeans sodden wet clinging to his skin. He gripped her by her nightie pulling her into him. She felt his body slick with water but hot against her as he closed the gap between them wrapping his arms around her in an crushing embrace.  She clung onto him closing her eyes enjoying the way his body was pressed up against her holding her in a possessive grip and feeling his warm breath on her neck letting the same feelings of last night enter her again as she abandoned all her senses to his every touch.

No. This cant be real.

Her eyes opened wide and she strained to see through the steam. He had vanished. No..he cant have vanished because he wasnt even there in the first place.

Was she so lost in her hallucination that she hadnt realised it was unreal? Of course it had to be that though she didnt want to admit she had been hallucinating. Fantasizing about him..yet it had been so real, she could still feel her body reacting viscerally, pulsating from where he had embraced her, his breath lingered on her skin..and the voice...No that was insane, no one was in the bathroom except her, he was in his house just next door. She needed to think rationally. Remembrance of last nights encounter was still vivid and filling up her mind with all kinds of thoughts, and lack of sleep didnt aid her paranoia. The hot water continued to stream down her and she shut it off in an instant and prised the windows open. She had to question her sanity at this point as she peered around the bathroom ensuring she was really alone. The bathroom slowly emerged into definable outlines that was familiar and she let out a sigh of relief. 

Ayesha scurried down the stairs and was kind of surprised not to see her sister and Randeep doing it as had become their habit.  Instead they were squabbling reminding Ayesha of a merry old couples on the tv shows. She made her breakfast and sat at the table watching them absently as they continued giving no heed to her.

A ring at the door. Ayesha walked to the door and was about to open it but paused. She peeked through the peephole but there was nobody there. Strange. She was sure she heard it ring. She backed up slowly not wanting to ponder over the fact that it could be something to do with the stranger who had attacked her. She had been content to suppress those thoughts and Raghav been a good distraction stopping her from mulling over it. But now she needed a distraction from him. 

The phone was ringing and it jolted Ayesha out of her throughts. She was quite ready to settle with her breakfast and glanced over at Ashi and Randeep who were still bickering about something or the other. 

Ayesha rolled her eyes and said loudly 'Fine I'll get it' knowing how their so called fight was going to end. 

'Hello hello hello?' She answered pleasantly

'Hey its me.' Came Raghavs relaxed voice on the other end. She had been dreading this.

'Wait..how did you get my number?'

'My dads a cop and he has access to everyones details..I know everything about you..'

'Wh what is this.. Are you stalking me?' She said feeling unease creep inside her stomach.

'You're paranoid arent you.'

'Isnt that what paranoia is when people are after you.'

'Well maybe I am after you.' He said quietly making Ayesha fidget nervously. 'Want to come over?' he added.

Ayesha hesitated before she spoke. 'Um I dont think that's a good idea..'

'What because of our last encounter?' 

Ayesha didnt know how to respond. Yes it was all very sudden and not something she had expected, but she didnt resent what happened either. 

'Do you not like me Ayesha?'

'No..I mean no I like you' A bit too much, she thought, wondering whether to tell him about the hallucination she had of him or atleast the hearing voices part..

'Is there something you want to tell me?' He said mysteriously as if sensing she was hiding something.

'What? No..um..look, I.. think we got carried away and it was senseless and stupid.' She said this more for herself than for him.

'Of course we got carried away. We are young. Thats what young people do when they-'

'That may be but look Im not into this boyfriend girlfriend stuff'

'Neither am I but that doesnt mean you should stop yourself from coming over.'

'Why are you so insistent on that?'

'Why not?'

'Ugh you can be so infuriating!'

'Awww thank you.'

Ayesha banged the phone against the wall and held it to her ear again

'What do you want?'

'Come on Ayesha I think we are past that stage now of pretending we arent attracted to one another.'

'I dont.. Its just things are happening so fast, everythings changing. Only yesterday I was the one hating the idea of love, romance, marriage etc and today Im someone else whom I cant recognise. The very person that I am suppose to despise I became her.'

'Your sister.'

'No! Im just saying I am not that kind of person that kisses boys in woods.'

'And yet you did'

'So whats your point..' She replied exasperatedly. 'Look..things have been changing ever since I came here. And everything is different now. Even me, after yesterday.'

'Wow and that was all me? You flatter me,' He said not shy at all of taking the credit. She definitely was going to keep her fantasy she had about him to herself.

'You are sooo subtle'

He smirked.

'So it seems I have potentially influenced your ideas about love and its eating you up from inside.'

'Pleaaase.'

'Really? Are you seriously telling me that youre denying what you just said about being a changed person after'

'No, Im just confused ok. Ive never...you know'

'Nor have I but I still am not ashamed about what happened. Look if you dont come over Im coming over.'

'What? Why?'

'Because I want to see you Ayesha.' He said it so genuinely that she felt herself melt a little.

'I have to go now bye bye bye' 

'Ayesha?'

'Hmm?'

'Uh...See you around'

'Yeh..bye..' She hung up the phone, her eyes scrunched up in a frown. He had wanted to tell her something, but held back. Maybe she wasnt ready to hear what he had to tell her and she was glad he hadnt. 

The following morning she had risen early and felt a sudden need for fresh air so she stepped outside but didn't go too far. She was massaging her neck, a look of wistful longing emanating from her gaze as she looked into the distance that was devoid of any sign of life, no birds to be seen nor were people milling about as usual. It was an odd neighborhood and it would take a while to ease herself into life here even though she was an urban girl, she just hated the thought of having to move all the time. This place was dead. Sensing someone's presence nearby she looked about her and when seeing no one tilted her head up and saw him. He was on the balcony resting his elbow on the ledge and leaning on one hand while gazing down upon her. Had he been watching her all this time? 

They were lost in each other for a while neither of them breaking off the contact as they continued to scrutinize one another from afar. His eyes were enchanting even from such a distance of height and she felt herself fall into a daze just looking into them. Just then his father appeared on the balcony and she looked away again. He was starting to ramble on about something to Raghav but his mind was distracted as he watched her from the corner of his eyes watching her run her hand through her long hair. He turned to watch her again but she had gone.

The rain lashed down relentlessly as Ashi and Ayesha stepped out onto the front porch.  Raghav answered the door. His eyes lit up with mild surprise as he scanned Ayesha from head to toe. A simmering silence passed between them.

'Hi' she said rather timidly while his eyes lingered on her as she tried not to be swayed by her natural instincts. The look he was giving her sent shudder down her spine. She cursed at the way her body reacted.

There was a moment's pause as they looked at one another before Ashi ushered her forward.

'Come on in.' He said charmingly guiding them inside.

Randeep had invited them all for a movie night at his place, Raghav had been open to letting Ashi come too knowing Ayesha would tag along. Ayesha wasnt overjoyed one bit about coming along but as usual Ashi somehow managed to coax her into it. She was filled with apprehension after their night of intimacy. She had no clue how to behave in front of him now. And how he would. On the phone he had seemed quite assured that they were entering a new phase but now that she saw him in the flesh she wasnt too sure about it. He seemed to be restraining himself. All she knew was she was going to be in for a long night of awkwardness. He went to fix them some drinks and came back with 4 glasses distributing them among the 4 of them. She drained her glass in one go and tried to avoid meeting his look.

Though it was impossible as he drank from his glass he continued to stare at her while she shuffled her feet in discomfort. Something was brewing under the surface, that would cause even more turmoil, neither of them wanting to admit to it. The tension between them had grown the more they spent time together. She was beginning to feel unsettled as she felt his eyes on her and threw him a look filled with agitation.

'What? What are you looking at? If you have something to say to me just say it!' She snapped.

Randeep and Ashi stopped talking at the sudden outburst and exchanged looks of startlement.

Ayesha?' Ashi said embarrassed while apologizing to them as Ayesha stood up and left in outrage. She had worked up an angst since arriving in this strange place. Since last night..and everything was irking her. 

'Hey Raghav why don't you go check out what's wrong with her.' Randeep said winking at him. 

Raghav gave him a subtle smile and did the bidding going in search of her and found her just outside leaning against the wall, looking out into the urban scenery. Rain was coming down in thick sheets, yet she didn't seem to mind it. The water plastered her clothes to her and glistened on her skin, her vest strap slowly slipping off one shoulder. He held his breath as he followed the drops trickle down her cheek and neck. 

She felt his eyes trail down her shoulder while he fought an urge to explore her skin with his mouth. She looked at him then as he strolled toward her, the rain drenching his clothes to the skin.

She is off limits... He thought pinching himself mentally. His eyes seemed to sparkle and she wondered if they were always like that. 

'Im sorry for lashing out.' Ayesha said. 

'I understand.' She was evidently still unsure of him even after the last time they met.

'You'll get pneumonia out here like this'

'So will you. And what does it matter to you. Besides I like the rain. The sounds are soothing.' His eyes fell to her mouth as she spoke, the instinctual desirous thoughts shaping in his mind increasing the more he watched her. He knew what it felt like to have her lips on his.

'Well you'll like it here then. It rains a lot' he said gazing off into the distance.' She took the opportunity to look at him as he swept his hand across his hair pulling it away from his face. His T-shirt was soaked through to his skin and she could see his skin through the fabric, and she secretly wondered how it would look like covered in rain drops. She shuddered and tried to find a distraction in the view before her.

'I didn't want to come here... my free will means nothing when it comes to my sisters needs.'

He looked at her sympathetically.

'Well if it helps you feel better my will doesn't count either. We don't have any say in this new arrangement, we're just their sidekicks right?'

'No we sure don't. They'll do whatever the heck they want while we are stuck with only each other. Look just because we were close that one night doesnt mean anything. I barely know you' she said casting a furtive look his way. They were merely strangers from circumstances that forced them together. Their edginess with each other was a result of forbidden feelings and attraction for one another that they'd repress since they first laid eyes on each other. For it didnt feel right to embark on a relationship with someone who she didn't know much about. She'd wondered how they had contained their urges for so long till that night but the tension between them was increasing with each day and now that they had crossed that zone she was not sure how to cope with it.

'Well, we've discovered a few things about each other havent we? Like when you agreed to meet me that night to learn self defense..' He eyed her darkly.

'That was to avoid Ashi and Randeep' 

He smirked. 'Well...maybe after a few days we might get to know each other even more..' he suggested, a mischievous glint lit his eyes. Something in the way he said that sent a shiver down her spine, she returned him smile and looked away again as the rain kept pounded down. She blinked the water from her eyes and he stole a look at her, his eyes traveled down face and the exposed skin of her throat and chest and he felt his throat go dry as he watched her arch her neck and close her eyes against the beating rain. 

Before he knew what he was doing he stalked up to her to face her. She was still leaning back against the wall hands in her pockets. She opened her eyes and should have reproached him for jumping up on her like that but at such a close proximity she felt all good sense desert her and those same feelings she felt in the woods with him drudged back up to the surface again.

'Shall we go back in?' He said softly gazing into her eyes. 'I'm supposed to show you around' he added.

'Maybe.' She replied back trying to meet his penetrating gaze. 

He was so close now that her heart started to beat faster she could feel his breath mix with hers. Her mouth parted as if in invitation to his intimacy. He looked at her mouth and neck achingly leaning into her but stopped himself, swallowing an urge to feel her skin with his mouth. She felt a pang of disappointment as he drew back. 

She shouldnt have come...And yet he wanted her.

'Come on then.' He said turning around and frowning to himself while she followed his lead as he hurriedly walked in front. She was thankful for the rain that masked her feeling of shame. What was that? He had nearly kissed her and she hadn't objected to it, what she would have usually perceive as highly inappropriate along with her social upbringing. Screw anyone else, screw social taboos and constraints. She thought, her rebellious streak surfacing.

Yet she was feeling a wave of apprehension sweep over her as they came in through the back gate and walked up the back stairs. He opened the door for her and followed her inside as she headed past him reluctantly, shrinking from his stare. She stopped in her tracks as he closed the door behind him.

'I want to go to my sister' she said turning to face him, creasing her eyebrows in worry.

'Oh...ok.. sure' he said almost resignedly while she sighed with relief.

She barely trusted herself let alone him. These new feelings frightened her and she just wished to be somewhere familiar even if it were Randeep and Ashi. She took the lead as he followed her closely from behind down the stairs.

They came into the front room both dripping water with every step they took. They weren't there. They searched the house in confusion calling them but getting no response.

'His bike's gone' he said looking out of the window.

'They could have told us they were going out.' She scoffed.

He opened the door to the guest room for her and let her in, his eyes wandered down her slim figure as she started to take it in. She was still incensed that Ashi had given her no warning. She had told her that they would only pay them a short visit, and as her sister she was obliged. And now she'd just left her alone in the house with him.

'It's beautiful' she said gazing out the window upon the landscape and seeing the woods in the horizon. From here it did not look so intimidating as much as it was atmospheric. 'This place has got the best views' she said flashing him a smile. 

She watched him pull his tshirt off and felt a shudder ripple through her. 

'Wh.. what are you doing?' she said crossing her arms instinctively.

He took a step toward her and smirked.

'I dont know about you but Im going to borrow Randeeps t-shirt before I catch a cold'

'Honestly, I'd rather be dead than wear his t-shirt' She exclaimed searching for a distraction while he started to scour through the wardrobe.

'You better be careful what you wish for.' he replied in a low voice looking at her oddly.

Ayesha stared at him nervously. He looked back at her with a solemn expression that broke into laughter.

'You're too easy.'

'Whats that supposed to mean?'

'You scare easily. Your stalker must get real kicks out of it.'

'Shut up' she pouted.

'Ive been meaning to ask you, have you got any leads yet on who your Mr x might be?'

'Mr x?'

'You know...your stranger, slash stalker, slash attacker'

'No... Why?'

'Arent you at all curious as to what could be his motive, the endgame, driving him?'

'Endgame?'

'Dont you watch movies? Theres always an endgame where everything works out well for everyone in the end except the bad guy. For instance in a romantic film. Guy meets girl. Is infatuated.Tries to get to know her better, does, is in love, so they meet on countless occasions verifying their relationship, a few obstacles come their way but they magically resolve happen to overcome those, leaving them living happily ever after. A clean happy end.

Real life isnt like that, isnt like your ideal perfect characters from disney, marvel, yash chopras, karan johars etc.

In this story lets say your hero or heroine gets killed leaving the affected other, the soulmate face to face with a deep dark irreplaceable void.

No one would see that coming, killing off the lead character, because real life doesnt have happy endings and the bad guy can win.

The audience are kept happy in their zone of illusion, comfortable from the premeditated ideas that assure the endgame of a couple being together

What happens when you take one out of that equation, the balance is upset.

What if the endgame is you?'

'What if the endgame is me. That would explain all the stalking, the messages, the attack..' He smirked as she grew more and more impatient

'Exactly. So you tell me, who do you know would have a motive for hurting you?'

'I dont know..I havent pissed off anyone that much.'

'Well maybe thats it. Maybe there is some undiscovered past connecting you to Mr X that is causing him to act out.'

That seemed quite a stretch of logic to make.

'You said your dad is a cop right?'

'Right'

'Could he not look into this case?'

'You dont have enough leaks, it seems whenever you have been attacked, the guy has made certain any traces are covered.'

'So we are back to square 1.' Ayesha gave a disheartening grunt.

'Until he strikes next'. Ayesha shuddered at his words. She didnt want to face that fact but who was to say that there wouldnt be another attack on her life. Someone was targetting her and she had to get to the bottom of it before things escalated.

'Funny, in any story your sister and Randeep would be the hero and heroine. Randeep the good looking fella all girls after, your sister the pretty studious good natured girl that everyone adores, and us their 2nd hand sidekicks the sister and the best friend, and whether they'd hook up or not would probably not matter because they are dispensible. But this is our story. In this story we survive, both of us. I will help you.'

'How can you say that with such surety? Didnt you just tell me that almost always when it involves a couple either one or the other dies, both cant live in real life, so if this is our story..'

'Yes but we arent like them. We still are the sidekicks'

'You talk a lot of bull.' Ayesha scoffed

'Thats what you think' He muttered.

'What?'

'Nothing.'

Edited by daenerysnow - 5 years ago