Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Visa sometimes you are put into a situation where you have to chose one way or the other. I dont think I would have taken this decision if me and my hubby were working in the same place.๐Ÿ˜ƒnor would anyone have allowed me๐Ÿ˜ƒeven if I want to.

Now since everyone prefers that I join him it is like kuch bhi karo๐Ÿ˜†

Oh I see. Yeah many times situations are the decision makers ๐Ÿ˜›
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Parl panel asks MIB to act against excessive ads on TV channels

MUMBAI: The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Information Technology (IT) has asked the ministry of information and broadcasting (MIB) to regulate the duration of ads aired by TV channels in order to protect the consumer interest.

The committee has made this suggestion despite being aware of the fact that the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India's (TRAI) ad regulation, which limits the duration of ads in a programme to 12 minutes per clock hour, is currently sub judice.

The committee headed by BJP MP Anurag Thakur noted that both the free to air (FTA) as well as the pay channels are having a free run subjecting consumers to the frequent long dose of ads during a programme.

"The committee recommends that steps must be taken to regulate the permissible duration and frequency of advertisements during a programme to ensure that in order to maximise their advertisement revenue, broadcasters do not force the viewers to bear repetitive slots of advertisement in quick succession without any check whatsoever, the committee said in its 44th report.

It also asked the MIB to ensure that ads being run in scroll/ticker should not cover more than 10% of the TV screen space and also not spoil the aesthetic sense of the programmes being telecast.

It also stated that there should not be any vertical display (running or static) of an ad on TV screen by any TV channel.

The committee hoped that the ministry will initiate necessary steps in this direction and apprise it of the action taken in this regard.

The committee further noted that while TV subscription revenue has increased from Rs. 329 billion in 2011 to Rs. 588.3 billion in 2016, advertising revenue has also increased from Rs. 116 billion in 2011 to Rs. 201.2 billion in 2016 and therefore the percentage of advertisement revenue of the TV industry as per Industry Report has remained static in the range of 33-35% of the total revenue of TV industry.

"As such, there is no noticeable shift from advertising revenue to subscription revenue in the post digitisation era. Further, no more Ad free channels have been reported by Broadcasters after 2012, it added.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Scroll ads are a real problem. it is irritating at times. 

Yes situations are responsible for your choices. But only thing is does the situation define your choice or your choice define the situation. If it is former it is problem latter it is opportunity.
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Have you guys seen this before
It's a fanmade Trailer

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N10iWGPXllY[/YOUTUBE]

WOW the teaser  luks really gud .. those sketchesโค๏ธ

why do they have SRK in tumblr .. was he in trailer  i didnt see him๐Ÿ˜•

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thushi

WOW the teaser  luks really gud .. those sketchesโค๏ธ

why do they have SRK in tumblr .. was he in trailer  i didnt see him๐Ÿ˜•

@red I had the same question Partu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys did anyone saw Namkaran promo. Incidentally I ended up seeing it between RKC break. I couldnt but ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Avni was doing stunts similar to what Maya was doing in Beyhadh. Maya atleast had the history of doing all sort of stunts due to her background. But a housewife suddenly ending up doing all those things were a bit fun to watch.
Vdvisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9966cc">@red I had the same question Partu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Yeah me too was looking for SRK ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Vdvisa thumbnail

Guys did anyone saw Namkaran promo. Incidentally I ended up seeing it between RKC break. I couldnt but๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Avni was doing stunts similar to what Maya was doing in Beyhadh. Maya atleast had the history of doing all sort of stunts due to her background. But a housewife suddenly ending up doing all those things were a bit fun to watch.

Not me Shruthi ๐Ÿ˜‰
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys did anyone saw Namkaran promo. Incidentally I ended up seeing it between RKC break. I couldnt but ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Avni was doing stunts similar to what Maya was doing in Beyhadh. Maya atleast had the history of doing all sort of stunts due to her background. But a housewife suddenly ending up doing all those things were a bit fun to watch.

The one where Avni was fighting with co prisoners in jail?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Shruthi di though I haven't watched nasmkaran but whatever I have heard, the girl was not a typical bahu in the beginning, she was a strong girl n I think knew how to fight๐Ÿ˜† n married the guy for revenge๐Ÿ˜†
But she became Mahaan Bahu after marriage as usual๐Ÿ˜†

The main story of Naamkaran could not get them anything, but when the show lost it's plot it started doing well.. that's how Trp audience are ๐Ÿ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What shows are u guys watching?? 
I gave up on both DSJZ n RKC for now ๐Ÿ˜†

DSJZ has become so idiotic.
Ahaana is a Mahaan Bahu just that she wears modern clothes, nothing complex abt  her till now, shes simply a confused  soul. 
Laila 's character is still strong. She's the only character I like in the show. Anant was such a big turn off. Surprisingly Rehan's character is building really well.. I might start watching it when Ahaana Rehan love story starts... ๐Ÿ˜†

RKC I think when I started watching, that is when the show shifted to 8 pm, it had already become irritating due to Sudha drama. Also I never could connect to the characters of the show like u all since I didn't watch it since the beginning... Only character I found really intriguing was Satrupa... I still watch on and off for her character. 

And I watch BB at times ๐Ÿ˜†
Really loving Shilpa Shinde... โค๏ธ
 She is like an AYW with a dark past type character of any fiction show, when fictions have no script, BB is actually better than that ๐Ÿ˜†
Also I find the show is a bit scripted, sply Shilpa-Vikas angle๐Ÿ˜†
She's very popular so hope she wins! ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by CutiepieAD - 6 years ago