Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Congoo for the new cc πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Oh yeah its his lucky no. .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Thushi

Really poor ashu .. first i said he can start for next while we watch PV ... now u πŸ€£

but good idea rightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello girls. A very good morning. I read through previous CC. IF like button is not working, I dont know why, neverthless I have read the posts. 
EK Maiyya had made decent soaps in early 2000, she has made some decent movies also. The movie Dirty Picture was not bad, it was well directed and of course well enacted by Vidya Balan to bag the National Award. But the problem if in TV she went to overdrive of saas-bahu, then movies she went to over drive of sex and then later her movies kind of became soft po*n. 

Saw all the anger for Sony. Pyramids were good. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I had a hectic weekend. In between watched Toliet Ek Prem Katha which premeried on Zee Cinema. A very good movie, enjoyed watching it. Akshay Kumar has a penchant for taking the so called religious sermons and simply turn it around so that not morality but humanity shines through. He did it in Oh My God, he has done the same in Toilet Ek Prem Katha also. 
I love the fact that in fact he is using the religious texts at the face of so called moral brigade and getting away with it. In Oh My God he used BG and in this movie also he has used some sanskrit verses πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I love him these days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Saw one discussion on other thread on the success and failure of SKR as being told as it is attributed to Ramayan . I had wanted to put couple of points on that debate, not every version of Ramayan and MB can succeed. The old 1987 Ramayan was a huge success so was the uttara ramayan which aired in early 90s. 
I have no clue abt 2008 Ramayan or how it fared as I couldnt connect to the lead pair as Ram and Sita so I stopped watching it  post Swayamvar. The male lead's eyes lacked the calmness and serenity that is the trademark of Ram and female lead looked like a daily soap leading lady with her cry baby looks than Sita. Infact Gagan Malik and Neha Sargam looked a much better Ram-Sita in Zee Version and it was a decent watch. Neha had the innocence, slient strength and vulnerability which Sita had and she was very pleasant looking. Gagan had calm eyes. Neil Bhatt also did decently good as Lakshman. 

Coming to SKR, its success was team work, but its failure, its failure would have been attributed to one and only person. If that person failed nothing would have saved SKR. Not the script, not the direction. Because it was not Ramayan, it was Ram through the eyes of Sita. Siya Ke Ram. If the actor playing the titular role had faltered then SKR would have been done and dusted with. If the audience couldnt connect to the Ram that Sita walked her life with, the show would have died a premature end. This one thing makes the tremendous effort Ashish had put in making that role a success. 

Ram is the character that is questioned by a lot of woman, especially the younger generation. The moral brigade has their answers but not convincing, believe me I was not convinced a bit of moral brigade's answer neither the theory of acceptance by traditional folks. SKR connected a lot of youngsters to Ram, his ideals, what he did, why he did. What were his compulsions. Ram of SKR was not God, he was human, he was human in every sense.  And Sita showed how Ram was a human neither a God nor a demon. Just a human, and by being a human by endorsing the values of humanity he became God. In every circumstance he did what a human will do, not what God will do. His success was also by being a human. Ashish just bought this Ram to life. So it is not surprising it is getting international credit and success. 

I dont know about the FL of the other show, how she acts or anything of that sort. I have not seen her shows, but to be frank she doesnt appeal  to me and I feel her fandom is mostly due to that one show which again I have not seen but feel the credit should go to her male co star as well as the ppl who created that show. 

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ€—

Melkor thumbnail
Congratulations for the new CC deariesπŸ€—