AvNeil OS(Songfic) : "Dooriyaann..!!"

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👍🏼 Awesome ri. Superb.it was so emotional and painful.😭 I can totally imagine avneil in this. I loved everything u wrote. But one thing I got tears in this line.😭
A shadow(imagination) of Neil, Avni ka Neil, emerged out from his lifeless body and proceed towards Avni, while he remained rooted to his spot.

A shadow(imagination) of Avni, Neil ki Wifey, emerged out from her lifeless body and proceed towards Neil, while she remained rooted to her spot. 
It was awesome. Its give me visual effects.awesome ri.👏
Edited by avneil2 - 6 years ago
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
It's awesome.You written their pain beautifully.
Beautiful! Waiting for updates on shades of Neil Khanna series as well. Maybe u can also have a shades of avni series. Love ur work. Look forward to many more.
Kathy_927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh noo..😭
It was such an emotional one, it made my heart weep.
Awesome job as a writer it was heart wrenching and 
your writing was perfectly moulded.

With Love 
Kathy ❤️
Sanvee0812 thumbnail
Ri, sorry.. im in res mode..So.. bear with me
Abhi ke liye res..

Unres... 
That was deep...😭
That heartwrenchingly  Beautiful Ri...
Awesome...❤️
Edited by ...SA... - 6 years ago
Chocolatebond thumbnail
I'm speechless I can literally imagine and relate this scene happening in upcoming faceoff I won't be surprised you have made me dive deep into emotions which  the reader can actually feel the pain and suffering they go through without even having it happen in the show as a scene 
Really touched my heart
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uff the feels. My heart goes out to these two. 💔
This was simply BEAUTIFUL.  The expression, essence and emotions were captured so beautifully!
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Even when AvNeil are not in a frame they just blow you up with their chemistry . When they are together it's just more than words to express 😃
Now you made me desperate what CVs have for AvNeil meeting . This was really beautiful and heartbreaking 💔 And the song was cherry on cake. I was carried away to Neil arresting her and the song played in back . Avni can never hate Neil . She can be upset with him and hurt by his actions but never hate him . Even in today's episode she remembers her promise to Neil that she will think of him before she takes any step against law . 

Best part was their shadows meeting and dissolving in rain drops.  You are an artist man . ⭐️ What a melancholy was it .

I loved it to bits 👏 My heart broke for the two . 
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Please update Neil Khanna different shades wala ff too I just love all the shades you have enlightened till now waiting eagerly for next shade