Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome pt
Geet get upset with hr dream 
Maan try to know but geet lied and he know hr that well but to his surprise Geet accepted their togetherness and they kissed and family too happy but y know kabir get disturb from hr and maan relations hope now all goes well with maangeet
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WONDERFUL UPDATE
FINALLY MAAN ABLE TO WASH OUT GEET'S INSECURITY N CONFESS HER LOVE TO HIM 
MAAN DECLARE THAT  THEY ARE TOGETHER WHEN RADHIKA ASK 
IS KABIR IN LOVE WITH GEET THAT HE IS NOR AROUND WHEN GEET SHARE THAT EVERY THING IS OK BETWEEN HER N MAAN TO ANNA 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Super fabulous update
Geet's nightmare has frightened her a lot
But why fear when Maan is here
His kisses made geet forget everything
Finally maan's parents know about them
But what happened to kabir???
Update soon
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
Happy New Year...
The most beautiful confession after a dreadful nightmare...so nice to see that Geet has also finally accepted this relationship and the kiss was so heavenly..,, she was so unsure and so worried of his always being with her...,but his assurance about where could he go..,as he always wants to be in her life...his families acceptance was another feather in their hat except Kabir... probably he was harboring some emotions for Geet or Just missing his own love ... I am not sure about the love triangle here.., but if it is it will not be too good... and then we have Aayat... let's see what comes our way
Thnx
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy New year Aisu
Mind boggling update
Geet's confession is amazing
And finely they kissed you discribed it so well that I am flattered
Beautifuly written
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy  New Year!! ðŸ¤—
Kabir already knew this, right? Why is he so upset then?

Once again beautiful potrayl of emotions and loved the way they sorted out things and ended up confessing and the much awaited kiss happened!! ðŸ˜³
It would be cruel o separate Maan from her now. But I am waiting to see how you are going to explore that side of her. Geet is evolving and getting bold in expressing her feelings. I am hoping to see a Geet who is not so emotionally dependent on Maan but still loves him as much in the future. Perhaps, the inevitable separation next time will do the trick. Well, now I am just projecting ðŸ˜†

Superb update. Loved it. The way you went I thought I would cry on New Year but then MSK was back!! ðŸ˜³
happydays30 thumbnail
Happy new year

Nice update superbly written
Geet confession is very much like his little storm , awesome narration , geets fear n maan being their for her, why Kabir upset. All family members happy listening maaneet together now
Waiting for next update
mitali10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy New Year...thanks for giving us such a beautiful story...keep on writing ...I always eagerly  wait for your updates...God bless
bhatya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update . Happy new year to all
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geet's insecurities might only go away once they are married. Up until then her nightmares might just keep coming back!
omG they kissed!!!! Lol I am over the moon =D
Loved the way Maan declared that they are together in front of his whole family!!!
I am sooo very confused with Kabir!!! Obviously he knew beforehand about Maan and Geet and he tried confronting them both about this so that they could come out in the open then what on earth is Kabir upset about??? Since he knew, there's no way that he also liked Geet!!! That obviousy wasn't the case then what is it that made him upset???
I wouldn't have ever thought that Mrs. Khurana was going in a different direction all together in this lol =P
Geet, Ana and Kabir have always been good friends but I dunno what might have made her think otherwise and given her the idea that Geet and Kabir may have been together???