Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Happy New Year...
Happy holidays..

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A beautiful update... 
For  second I felt the dream was true... But alas it was just a Dream  just  like always...  Her fear is so deep but finally the much awaited part... But God wat abt kabir..  Just can't  think abt him right now..  Year hope he does not harbour  any feelings  for geet coz if it is then  God save geet coz she'll  just run away  not wanting  to come  between  brothers.  Hoping no such time comes for her
-SwaSan- thumbnail
Happy New Year...
Thank you for the update...
This ff is so close to my heart love it...
Please it's a request no more separation we can't headle it...
Their first kiss so beautiful and family acception...
gavvvy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
A very very very interesting and marvellous story.i always wait for next one after finishing the present part. Thanks. 

gavvvy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Imagine all the happening of episode just like the real one. A different and beautiful story
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Surprises and surprises. Geet confessed and kissed the love of her life. Maan's parents caught them red handed. It was obvious Maan wouldnt hesitate to tell the world after this confession and confirmation from Geet. But what is up with Kabir. Was he clueless before or something else is diturbing him. Waiting to see Pooja and Raj expressionon hearing this.
taahir004 thumbnail
The dream had me all shocked and surprised thankfully you ended it saying its a dream
otherwise I probably would have drowned in the San Sebastian Beach 😆
Geet's dream really left her disturbed she knows that Maan had promised to always be there by her side but truth is she had lost many people in her life and now at this stage just the thought of losing Maan had her so disturbed and filled with pain but again he comes just like a shinning star into her dark life taking her out of all miseries
I really liked how he walks her away from total darkness into the light its so symbolic to her life too
the moment Maan takes his hands away from Geet and walks ahead is that moment that she stops him she too needs him in her life and that hug she gives him turns him around and places her lips on his its so perfect its her commitment to him telling him not to walk away stand firm and love her
coming back home and facing Maan's parents must have been hell for Geet but now Maan is assured that she too wants them together and he strenghtens his hold telling his parents nothing is happening they are together no frills and fringes that is something that I always like about him straight to the point but something seems off with Kabir  
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi...

Geet s confession had been so good... Choice of words were amazing...

Kiss was just amazing and unexpected...
Loved it...

Radhika scene was very superbb...

Ab yeh kabir ka kya... Is he worried that Geet will be heart broken like maans previous relationship...

Hmmm I guess so...

Well... Waiting for more...
kansya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The best feeling in the world is kissing someone for the first time when you've really wanted to kiss them for a long time...Aishu you are just amazing...beautiful confession...
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As shocked as maan. And surprised too.

Dreams indicates the future, i'm scared like geet too. She confessed? I think she more like accepted. Accepted her feelings, him, and her fear.
And sfter acceptance she shocked him, surprised him and made his day, made him happy.

What happened to kabir? Why he is lost? Maaneets togetherness reminds him someone?

And happy that khurana couple accepted them.