Ye lo bhai Soni Singh is "positive "(I'm already scared )

Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brightglow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol iss positive word ka satyanash karke gayi woh chuhi... ab yeh aayi hai soni madam... pata nai kya kya karegi  Edited by Avni_reddy - 6 years ago
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Positive😕 I thought she's negative.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Another Positivity Ki Dukaan! LOL
But one thing I can say about Soni Singh is, in SC she was really good as Kalika and she can act! So I am sure she wont be a snooze fest of Positivity like Rat Princess was! LOL
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Juhi was made negative from positive only because of fans' demand so we can assume that she will stay positive unless fans want the other way round😉
She earlier told this in an interview that she will pass some confidential information about RP and Vidyut to Avni.
We should be happy that she will be in a jail and not in a bar in which Neil will shown as a customer😛
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Jo bhi ho please tell them not to use that word I literally feel sick of hearing it from Anyone all thanks to miss late rat
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaj kal to aesa haal ho rakha hai ki positive sun ke hi raaungte khade ho jatey hai. Itni positivity nahi seh payega ye dil.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Another Positivity Ki Dukaan! LOL

But one thing I can say about Soni Singh is, in SC she was really good as Kalika and she can act! So I am sure she wont be a snooze fest of Positivity like Rat Princess was! LOL

Yes I have seen some of her work.She is a good actress. Neil se door rahegi toh positive hi rahegi😉
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Unlike the previous actress who claimed to be a positive character SONI Is a talented performer... So does not really matter if her role is positive or negative, she will rock in Naamkarann... 
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Juhi was made negative from positive only because of fans' demand so we can assume that she will stay positive unless fans want the other way round😉
She earlier told this in an interview that she will pass some confidential information about RP and Vidyut to Avni.
We should be happy that she will be in a jail and not in a bar in which Neil will shown as a customer😛

iss pe point hai.@bold,yay