The show must go on : Rahul Sharma

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

The show must go on : Rahul Sharma

It is a brilliant comeback of sorts for television actor Rahul Sharma who's show Kaal Bhairav Rahasya that went on air last month has been receiving a good feedback backed by impressive ratings for an unconventional show.

But all's not well for the actor who's been shooting in excruciating pain as his injury while filming one of the scenes earlier has relapsed & the actor believes there is no relief as off lately he's had many injuries on the sets one after the other.

Ek Ghar Banaunga actor shares, 'The first promos that were cut where you see a romantic sequence where I fall in the water with my co-star has a story. We kept re-doing the scene as we didn't get the right place to jump in due to the flow of the river, some locales thought it is the energy that exists in the vicinity of the shrine that stalled the shoot. My back hit the stone & I felt this throbbing pain. I did complete the day's scenes & took a flight back to Mumbai to see my doctor who suggested bed rest which I couldn't afford at the time. So I flew back the next morning with the physiotherapist & informed by director who did make things easy for me for the couple of days. Few days later I was bit by a stray. Only yesterday I don't know how I did manage to jump off from a height for a scene but I did it. I guess this is a part & parcel of an actor's job. But as long as the show is doing fine & we're very happy with the feedback we're getting, the show must go on.'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I feel so bad for him. they have to shoot ignoring their health so often
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2filmy

I feel so bad for him. they have to shoot ignoring their health so often

Yeah it was bad for him but I would have liked to know with whom was the romantic scene hope with Namrata.
2filmy thumbnail
yes I too hope it's with Namrata
2filmy thumbnail
I want to see a clip of that video he's talking of
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The first promos that were cut means??? Did they shoot some promo which wasn't aired?? I think they haven't decided yet who will be the love interest of rahul.that's why giving some cute moments with both the female leads alternately..
Also i think I'm the only one who likes both the female leads. Chhavi looks confident ,awesome actor and sargun is cute doing good acc to her role..So still unable to choose between the two ðŸ˜†. I will be perfectly ok with the cvs choice now. ðŸ˜†
2filmy thumbnail
I don't think it was the first promos. they couldn't have shown love track right at the start. I too feel they're confused about whom to make Rahul s love interest. I too like both the girls but I'm slightly biased towards Chavi.
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes I too hope it's with Namrata

No Priya. I think he is talking about the scene where he falls in water with Gauri
2filmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pollyanna

No Priya. I think he is talking about the scene where he falls in water with Gauri

oh the one where he supports her and stops her fall? yes maybe that's the one
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

oh the one where he supports her and stops her fall? yes maybe that's the one

i have not seen any scene like that.