DiRa TS: A Night With My Kidnapper EPILOGUE (2):PG-46

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Dedicating this TS to my best friend Jazzy...Let's start with CS-

Diya Singh: Princess of Rajgadh kingdom...Only daughter of her parents Satrupa and Baldev...A bubbly,fun loving,full of life girl...Rajgadh kingdom loves and respects her like their own daughter...

Satrupa Singh: Queen of Rajgadh kingdom...Mother of Diya and wife of Baldev...A sweet and caring mother...Loved and respected by her people...

Baldev Singh: King of Rajgadh kingdom...Father of Diya and husband of Satrupa...Loved and respected by his people...His self respect is more important to him...Has a long standing enmity with Surajgadh kingdom...

Ratan Singh: King of Surajgadh kingdom...Has a long standing enmity with Rajgadh kingdom...Is in a quest of true love...Loved and respected by his people...

Prologue-

A guy and a girl gets into sword fighting...Both falls in the cliff...

A marriage takes place...

A guy and a girl are shown lovemaking...

Girl: WHATTT????...

Boy: Yes!!!...It's true we are married...We are husband and wife...

Girl(Crying): NOOO!!!...It can't be...U ARE A CHEATER!!!...U...U...U TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY...

She slaps him hard on his face...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Here Ratan is already married to his good for nothing wife, who loves his good for nothing step brother...

INDEX-

PART 2- https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4934984 &TPN=6

PART 3- https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4934984 &TPN=9 

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks 4 accepting my request n posting DiRa version.surprised to see Narayani as diya's mom.surprised to see the actor whom u chose as diya's father as he is very young.shocking tht ratan is already married to an evil woman.wonder which actors r playing his wife n step bro.unlike d show Ratan is mature here i think.nice pics.nice prologue with suspense.waiting 4 updates
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start ... Waiting for this one..It seems to be different from the plot of the actual show..Please continue ..
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

thanks 4 accepting my request n posting DiRa version.surprised to see Narayani as diya's mom.surprised to see the actor whom u chose as diya's father as he is very young.shocking tht ratan is already married to an evil woman.wonder which actors r playing his wife n step bro.unlike d show Ratan is mature here i think.nice pics.nice prologue with suspense.waiting 4 updates

Don't say thanks ðŸ˜³yep here Narayani is Diya's Mom😳They bothare seen in RKC😃For that u will have to wait n watch😉Yes here Ratan is very mature unlike the show😛Glad ur waiting for the updates😳Thanks a lot Jazzy😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Interesting start ... Waiting for this one..It seems to be different from the plot of the actual show..Please continue ..

Thanks a lot dear😳Yep it's very different from the show😃Glad ur waiting for it😳Will update soon ðŸ˜Š
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear😳
Katrax thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely...
Keep doing more ðŸ˜›
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katrax

Lovely...

Keep doing more ðŸ˜›

Thanks a lot dear ðŸ˜³Will update soon ðŸ˜Š
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Part 1-

Morning...

A beautiful place Rajgardh is shown...Many vendors like fruit sellers,flower sellers,clay pot makers are shown on the road selling their products happily...Many ladies and men are shown buying it...

BG: "People here are very happy as they are in able rule of King Baldev and Queen Satrupa..."

All roads are shown leading to a beautiful Palace, and it's Rajgadh Palace...

It's door opens and we are taken to a huge room...A lady is shown seated on a chair with her face on the other side...Some servants are shown standing nervously...

She: So?...
Servant: Princess is not opening door and we...

The lady turns to face them...

She is Queen Satrupa...

Satrupa: Follow me...

She gets up and walks towards a room, while the servants follows her...

Queen Satrupa enters a huge room, which is Princess Diya's room...

She sees her sleeping on the bed,and goes to wake her up...She pulls the blanket and gets shocked...

Satrupa: O god!!!...This girl, where have she gone now?...I have to tell this to Maharaj...

She rushes out of the room and goes towards the garden...

Royal Garden

Satrupa comes there and sees Maharaj having tea...She comes to him...

Satrupa: Maharaj!!...
Baldev: What happened Maharani?...U are looking tense...
Satrupa: Diya is not in her room and...
Baldev: So...That's all...She will be back soon...

Satrupa: But Maharaj...

Suddenly, they hears horse sound and gets happy...

Baldev: See Maharani, now ur happy?...
Satrupa: Yes Maharaj, very much...

Someone comes down from the horse, and comes running to them...They hugs her...Her face gets revealed and she is Pincess Diya...

Diya: Maa...Papa...One min...

She runs towards her fav horse Sunshine and kisses it...

Satrupa: I have told u thousand times to not go like that but still u...
Diya: And I too told u thousand times Maa I love it and I will go...
Baldev: Ok no more arguments on it...I am going for hunting...
Diya: I too will come Papa...
Satrupa: No way ur going with Maharaj...
Diya: But Maa...
Baldev: Maharani let her come with me...

Satrupa: Here I am talking about her marriage and u are spoiling her Maharaj...
Baldev: No Maharani I am not...

Just then, a girl comes there and says...

She: Maharani,don't worry I am with her...

Satrupa looks at her and gets happy...Her face gets revealed and she is Swati...

BG; "She is King Baldev's general's daughter and best friend of Princess Diya..."

Diya and Swati hugs each other...Queen Satrupa does tilak of King Baldev and Princess Diya...They leaves with their troop, while Queen Satrupa bids them adiue...

Suragadh Kingdom

It's a very beautiful place...

BG: "Here too people are happy in able rule of King Ratan and Queen Anusuya, but not as happy as the people of Rajgadh kingdom...Want a heir for the kingdom..."

Surajgadh Palace

It's door opens, and we are taken to a huge room...A lady is shown getting ready by her servants...Someone comes in her room and all the servants bows their head before him...His face gets revealed and he is King Ratan...

Anusuya: U all can leave now...

They bows their head and leaves from there...Queen Anusuya turns to face King Ratan...In the process her face gets revealed...

Anusuya: Yes Maharaj, anything important?...U came in my chamber...
Ratan: Well Maharani, I didn't wanted to tell u but...Anyways I am going for hunting...
Anusuya: Ok Maharaj...I make the arrangements...

He goes from there, while she smirks lightly...

PRECAP: THE MEETING😳

Edited by Vampire2468 - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice introduction of the palaces with pics.introduction of satrupa is superb.king baldev is cool.he pampers diya a lot.diya's introduction is sweet.is baldev narayani's hus in the show?because he is very much junior to narayani in this industry. nice to see king ratan. perfect pics of dira. they really look like king /prince and princess.ada as cunning wife is a surprise. duno what she is upto when ratan leaves.will she bring her bf?