Posted: 6 years ago

Hello and welcome all to my Creations Gallery 🤗 🤗

Being a crazy Potterhead since my school days, I've decided to name my first ever creations gallery as "Potterhead's creations"

And my creations will mostly consist of stuffs from the Potterverse and from mythological and historical shows which I am very fond of. Also being a "Friends" fan too, I'll post creations from there too.

Besides that, I play classical guitar and its a hobby of mine, so I'll share my music videos too in this gallery. 

What Can I Make ??

Siggies ( non- animated ) , Gifs and VMs.

Rules

Please do Not Cut/ Copy/Paste my work or any part of it.

Please do not reupload or hotlink any of my work.

Please do not post my works any where outside of India forums with out my prior intimation & permission.  Use my works within India forums only.

You can request anytime, but always give me a week's time and I will do it.

Rules Of Request

:Providing HD quality pictures or screenshots is a must, with out which no request will be entertained.

:I will take requests for only non-animated signatures.

:Maximum two siggies at a time .

:Maximum 8 screencaps and minimum three.

:Provide captions you wish to see on it.

:You can either PM me or request itself on the thread.

Copyright: Potterhead's creations, Simantini/Sim(C), Interstellarr[IF]

Hit like if you wish to get PM on my new updates.

Thank you!!!!

Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago

Few of my creations

Continued.....

mgiImage

Originally posted by -RisingPhoenix-

Beautiful edits!👍🏼
Thank you so much. I am so glad that you've
liked my edits.
First of all,  so sorry for late reply.  Was really busy preparing for the Jaipur tour. Packing and all. .
But but but.. this is a huge surprize as well as an early Christmas gift Simi!  Woww you opened your creations gallery. Huge congratulations re. 🤗 uff darun exciting byapar! 
Loved loved all the edits but my fav is the Harry - Sirious one. This is one hp relationship that was favourite of Dan too. 
Keep creating and keep experimenting. Update taratari korish. 
❤️
Originally posted by akshita..

Lovely creations...

Thank you... 😳
Originally posted by Carmilla

First of all, so sorry for late reply. Was really busy preparing for the Jaipur tour. Packing and all. .
But but but.. this is a huge surprize as well as an early Christmas gift Simi! Woww you opened your creations gallery. Huge congratulations re.🤗uff darun exciting byapar!
Loved loved all the edits but my fav is the Harry - Sirious one. This is one hp relationship that was favourite of Dan too.
Keep creating and keep experimenting. Update taratari korish.
❤️

Your comments made my day, Gargi..You are such a sweetheart. I am so happy that you've liked my edits😳😳. Thank yo so much.😳 Now I am motivated to make more of them. Yes among all relationships in Potter series, my most favorite one is Harry and Sirius's as its the most unconditional bond in the whole series. And I will make more of them and update it. Oi, kobe raona hocchis jaipur er jonno? Wow, packing complete!! Merry Chirstmas in advance to both of u sisters. Edited by Feynmann - 6 years ago
Originally posted by mayberain

NICE CREATION DEAR😊
Thank u for liking and appreciating it.
Sim 🤗 sorry for late reply. I went home so couldn't check.
Long time  Dear. HP forum got locked. So really happy to see u here. Loved your stuff. 

Originally posted by Padfoot_Prongs

Sim🤗sorry for late reply. I went home so couldn't check.
Long time Dear. HP forum got locked. So really happy to see u here. Loved your stuff.

I am so soo happy to see you back, Mannu🤗. Yes, I've seen that HP forum has been locked 😭
And do you know our riddles thread too has been shifted to somewhere else. Anyways welcome back here and I am really so glad that you've loved the stuffs and hope to see you more often. And Merry Christmas to you... Edited by Feynmann - 6 years ago