Wife Of Zaira Wasim's Molester Defends her Hubby

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
39 yo Vikas Sachdeva who works as a Regional Head of Sun Group India has been Arrested for molesting the underage actress for over an 1 hr.His sanskari wife(Divya Sood Sachdeva) has defended her pedophile hubby calling out zaira wasim as publicity hungry.Here is an excerpt from her interview

My husband was coming home from Delhi. His mamaji had passed away and he was not in the right frame of mind. He was feeling very low and asked for a blanket. He wanted to sleep.

I am shocked at Zaira's allegation. The police have taken my husband into custody. They came home this morning. 

Why did Zaira not raise an alarm then and there? Why did Zaira tweet 2 hours later? Zaira had her mother for company. Despite that, the two ladies chose not to make any noise, why?

My father is an ex-Army officer and my father-in-law is an ex-Income Tax officer. We know how important it is to respect a lady, our family upholds very high values

My husband is a family man. We have a 9-year-old child Vikas can never misbehave with any lady in any manner.  

Source: http://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/wife-of-zaira-wasim-s-alleged-molester-speaks-out/5a2d7c88f7637ee215932f8f

PS: Here is a screenshot of his FB Profile. 

Edited by desiking3 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yes, There are lots of why's...but that doesnt absolve her husband of his wrong doings.
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so just because your father was in army and your father in law served the government your husband is innocent?
Edited by divaz - 6 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
I feel sad for these wives because, they don't have a financial stability or family support to leave the husband and have a stand in the society. 
They are trapped 
These kind of wives deserve the horrible men that they're stuck with. How shameful to even speak up when she wasn't there and didn't see anything. 

The one thing I've learned is that even people you think you know have a way of surprising you with their behavior. Just because the guy might behave okay at home doesn't mean he's not terrible elsewhere.
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

I feel sad for these wives because, they don't have a financial stability or family support to leave the husband and have a stand in the society. 

They are trapped 

Not necessarily. Look at people like Twinkle Khanna. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, but isn't that a wife's job? To defend her husband? I mean, realistically if any wife heard this accusation against her husband why would she just believe that in a heart beat? That's more like a shock...to hear something so bad about her husband. She was not there when the incident happened, right? What could she possibly know? But which one of us was there on the flight to know what exactly went down?

I'm not taking any sides here, but god forbid if something like this happened to me, I would not come live on a social media site and publicize it to the world. I would let the legal system do their job. I would have been in such a state of shock to even come live on a social media site.

But if this did really happen, shame on this guy. He should def get punished for his actions.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheRager

Not necessarily. Look at people like Twinkle Khanna. 

Does she have her own money?  I mean how ppl actually read her stuff? 

On topic,  I didn't know zaira ki mummy was also in the flight 
KabhiKabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People like these are the reason Men like her husband do whatever they want with female. 
Doormats. 
Disgusting behavior.Also, she is admitting to the crime which many people have questioned.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

Does she have her own money?  I mean how ppl actually read her stuff? 

On topic,  I didn't know zaira ki mummy was also in the flight 

Definitely not as much as Akshay. But enough to have a good life. Her father left her substantial money in the form of property. Plus she has regular stream of income from her columns, books and events. But despite all the show of being an outspoken independent woman when the time came to deliver she chickened out.