Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Zaira's Mom was on the flight too๐Ÿ˜•...why didn't she do something?? Its weird...๐Ÿค”.
PhunsukWangdu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know if she was molested but the way the man was sitting putting his feet on another person is downright disgusting and classless behavior. Whatever be your state of mind your legs have sense organs and you can feel that you are touching someone else's body. Good he and his wife are public ally shamed. 
Zaira did not raise a voice and did not ask the crew for help is strange. She has spoken against powerful sources in the past so she is not a weak and meek girl. She also has milked the situation.  
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well I'd have simply taken the girl's side had it not been for that small revelation of her mummy being there
This once happened to me when mom and I were traveling together and I was about 14 and I immediately simply looked at mom and looked panicked cz I didn't know if the hand was an accidental brush or intentional. and within seconds she stood up and got me to her asking to exchange seats
I didn't even tell her anything until she sat me with her! She simply interpreted that look of sheer panic I threw at her and that man

When I was about 19 I have snapped loudly in a bus asking a man to take his hand off after waiting a good five minutes of fidgeting to make sure it wasn't accidental. And trust me he just got up and got down before his stop even came as the aunties around started asking me beti what happened' and this was weeks after I ever had got in to a public transport alone. So honestly the facts r not making sense to me cz specially in an airline u can raise hell over something like this!!
blue-ice. thumbnail
In an airplane...with people around...and the airline staff...and her mother with her...why would a girl not say anything is beyond my understanding...I mean why wouldn't she tell an air hostess or atleast her mother...she was in a safe place surrounded by people and airline staff and her Mom..why did she suffer for 2 hours like that and then writes a tweet about it...why?? It all is not adding up at all...what would have a normal person done?? The least was to call an airhostess and request for a seat change...right ??
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

In an airplane...with people around...and the airline staff...and her mother with her...why would a girl not say anything is beyond my understanding...I mean why wouldn't she tell an air hostess or atleast her mother...she was in a safe place surrounded by people and airline staff and her Mom..why did she suffer for 2 hours like that and then writes a tweet about it...why?? It all is not adding up at all...what would have a normal person done?? The least was to call an airhostess and request for a seat change...right ??

I just got off my flight 2 hrs back and the air hostesses r so helpful and u just need to wave and they would come ASAP and sort it out even a minute issue let alone a huge one like this. So I truly found this lacking credibility ๐Ÿ˜•
And I don't think either of them were economy fliers which makes something like this even less possible
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

I just got off my flight 2 hrs back and the air hostesses r so helpful and u just need to wave and they would come ASAP and sort it out even a minute issue let alone a huge one like this. So I truly found this lacking credibility ๐Ÿ˜•
And I don't think either of them were economy fliers which makes something like this even less possible

I am telling you...that a man harassing a 16 year old girl on a flight would have been taken so seriously by the airline staff...and Zaira is not some shy 16 year old...I have heard her interview with Anupama Chopra...and the girl is smart...why would she not speak up and just suffer in silence for 2 hours??

This needs to be investigated thoroughly...Pedophilia charges are no joke.
anujmishra69 thumbnail
The only point valid in her entire argument was "Why didn't the two ladies raise their voice against the wrong happenings immediately?"
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow she is brave enough to record the entire 2hrs but couldnt tell him to back off or complaint to crew? Hmm interesting !As someone said she def is not weak but oversmart and milking the situation as per the convenience !!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

I am telling you...that a man harassing a 16 year old girl on a flight would have been taken so seriously by the airline staff...and Zaira is not some shy 16 year old...I have heard her interview with Anupama Chopra...and the girl is smart...why would she not speak up and just suffer in silence for 2 hours??

This needs to be investigated thoroughly...Pedophilia charges are no joke.

Exactly because one sick cheap publicity stunt (not saying this is one) will set back so much ground that's covered! A pedophile needs to be castrated and stoned by public. So I dunno I really hope she isn't making this up!
Cz ruining some man's life and at the same time ruining it for thousands of heart wrenching real abuses to kids :(
greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Some things are not adding up but this situation needs to be investigated thoroughly before anyone can say what is really going on. I agree, she should have spoken up, as people on a plane would not tolerate such behavior. My mother would not ever stand for such actions against me, so I find this a bit odd.