Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Too Cute
Loved how Sameer pacified Naina
Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh oh oh I couldn't imagine that the OS would end like this.'Mrs Maheshwari' sun ne me hi itna accha lag raha hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
Munna pandit and Sameer still call Naina behanji, ghajab.๐Ÿ˜† But I guess that's the USP of our innocent Samaina's Tedi medi love story๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chalk OS me hi sahi swati aur Munna aage to badhe. Ye pandit bechara aapne yaha bhi single rhne diya, koi to samose vali laa do๐Ÿ˜†

Ab kya bolun. I don't have words to praise you๐Ÿ‘ Loved it, loved it , loved itโค๏ธ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raghavkalpi

It's really nice ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azraa01

Too Cute
Loved how Sameer pacified Naina

Thank you dear for reading this and loving it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssmathur9

Oh oh oh I couldn't imagine that the OS would end like this.'Mrs Maheshwari' sun ne me hi itna accha lag raha hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

Munna pandit and Sameer still call Naina behanji, ghajab.๐Ÿ˜† But I guess that's the USP of our innocent Samaina's Tedi medi love story๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chalk OS me hi sahi swati aur Munna aage to badhe. Ye pandit bechara aapne yaha bhi single rhne diya, koi to samose vali laa do๐Ÿ˜†

Ab kya bolun. I don't have words to praise you๐Ÿ‘ Loved it, loved it , loved itโค๏ธ

Thank you dear for loving this piece so much.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Glad that the ending could surprise you as it was meant to while writing.๐Ÿ˜ณ Munna and Swati definitely have couple -potential and I am panning to explore them more in my future works.Pandit ka kuch nahin ho sakta ๐Ÿ˜†