Sameer-Naina OS:Picking It Right

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello my forumwasis and besties.πŸ€—The weather here is really good and so is my mood.😳So thought  of penning something on our very endearing couple.
Read on and Enjoy.πŸ˜ƒ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Naina! Dekh na yeh kitna acha hai. ''Swati  nudged Naina to look at the salwar  on mannequin.

"Chi! Kitna ajeeb rang hai iska.Tu na kuch aur choice kar.'' Naina  prodded  a disappointed Swati  for another round of search and selection.

"Swati! Dekh na yeh wala kitna acha colour ka hai.Material bhi achi hai''. Naina exclaimed as she tried the dress on her.

"Arey! Par uska price bhi to dekh le.Budget mein bhi hona chahiye.''  Swati threw the words as she scanned for few more of the stock.

"Hey bhagwan! Yeh to mehngai  ka pehla example hai.Ab yeh bi gaya haath se.'' Naina  placed back the dress  with frown adorning her face.

"Kya hua? Itna sada hua face kyun banayi hai? ''Swati asked as she tried a dress on her.

"Itna paison se mere do salwar aur aajayenge.Aaj din hi kharab hai'' Naina was definitely upset.

"Sameer! Tu sach mein Naina ke saath shopping karne aya hai? Itna acha mauka tha thoda  daru chadha lete.'' Pandit was pissed with Sameer's idea of accompanying to the market place.

"Arey wo behenji  ka koi bharosha nahin hai.Kab kis baat ka badla lele.  ''Sameer  said as he searched for some key rings to take back home.

"Tum dono yahan ruko.Main thoda andar se aata hun. ''Munna  said and disappeared into the garment store.

"Oye Pandit! Main kuch madad karun?'' Munna  offered to help Swati who was confused between the good and better ones.

"Acha madad karoge? Khud ka kabhi ek shirt kharida hai?'' Swati  replied back to all the grinning Munna.

"Ye tu naraj kyun hota hai?Yeh to bada sundar rang hai.'' Munna said as he picked up a maroon salwar suit from the pile.

"Yeh sundar hai? Bandar ka rang hai.'' Swati pulled the dress and threw back to the pile.

"To phir yeh wala bada jachega tum par.Kasam se.'' Munna  took the dress and studied its embroidery designs.

"Acha to hai par budget mein nahin hai.Maa ne to badi muskil se paise diye hein aur yeh to iska dugna hai. ''Swati  really loved the dress but  the budget upset her.

"Tu sirf itna bata tujhe pasand hai na.'' Munna got serious and asked  meeting her eyes with his.

Swati blushed  into scarlet shade and could only managed to nod a yes'.

"Naina! Jaldi karo.Humein der ho rahi hai.'' Sameer  hurried Naina as she was trying a different  set now.

"Sameer! Yeh mujhpe kaisa lagega?'' She turned around to show the sheath gown she was trying.

Sameer looked into her eyes and  threw a side glance at the gown.

He smiled.

He broke into peals of laughter.

"Naina! Seriously...Hhahhaa..tum..yeh ..Hhahhaha ...pehenogi?'' Sameer placed hand on his stomach as it hurt from laughing like maniac.

"Sameer! ''She pouted in anger and moved out of the section.

"Naina! Suno .Yeh behenji bhi na.Pata nahin kya samajhti hai  khudko.'' Sameer  raced behind her following her till first floor of the store.

"Dur raho mujhse.'' Naina  shouted as she again went back to the salwar suit section.

"Bhaiya ji! Aap wo yellow salwar pack kar lijiye''. Naina  ordered half-heartedly.

"Madam ji wo to abhi abhi ek customer le ke chale gaye. ''The shopkeeper informed much to chagrin of Naina.

"Ab kya karungi.? '' She sat near the stock  searching for  something better that could catch her eye.

"Kya hua? ''Sameer asked though she had asked to stay away from her.

"Ek acha sa salwar suit meri naseeb main nahin hai aur kisiko koi fikr nahin hai.'' She said with a gloom as she saw Munna and Swati  selecting clothes together.

Sameer smirked with style as she went for another round of search.

"Yeh kaisa lagega?'' Naina  voiced  with a pitch higher for him to listen.

She put the dress and took a twirl to show him.

He signalled with a nod of negation. The dress didn't deserve her.Period.

After half an hour of trial and error  Naina finally decided to give up with the last one to be put to test.

"Pata nahin kiska manhoos chehra dekh ke nikli thi.Ab isse bhi reject kar lo. ''She half-heartedly  tried  the last piece among the choicest ones.

He smiled at her and showed a thumbs up.The dress looked tailor made for her.The standard of beauty is not definite.She defined it.

She was surprised.Yet happy.Finally  she found something which he liked. She liked the piece more.

She  immediately checked for the price and found she is only 100 rupees short of the MRP.

"Ab yeh bhi naseeb main nahin hai.Chachi ji bhi na itni paison mein khak kapde lungi.'' She voiced and he saw her fallen face.

"Sameer chal shart lagate hein ki Naina apne paison se yeh kharid payegi ki nahin''. Pandit was completely in bet mode seeing Naina confused and sullen.

"Tu phir shuru hogaya.Shart shart. ''Sameer  was pissed.

"Acha chal laga lete hein.Par yeh akhri baar haan.Us behenji ko pata nahin chalna chahiye.'' Sameer cheered up Pandit who  was unhappy with his friend's temper.

"Main kehta hun ki Naina yeh zaroor kharid legi.'' Sameer put forward his side.

"Aur mujhe  pakka yakeen hai ki wo nahin kharid payegi.'' Pandit  put forward his side.

Naina  eyes lit up as she saw something  at far.

"Naina! Ho gaya?'' Sameer asked as he saw her near the  payment counter.

"Haan bas do minute. ''She replied as she  concentrated on the calculater.

"Ho gaya na .Thank god. She sighed as she paid and took up the packet.

"Dekha  shart jeeta koun.Bola tha na.Sameer Maheshwari hamesha sahi hota hai''. Sameer was in self-praise mode.He was basking in his glory failing to see the  shocked face of Pandit and tears in eyes of Naina.

He turned around and saw  Naina rushing out of the store and the sorry face of Pandit was enough to indicate that 'damage is done.'

"Naina! Ruko.NAINA!'' He followed her as she tried to cross the road.

Tears had clouded her vision.Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the person you thought would never hurt you.

"NAINA! ''He shouted and pulled her back as a speeding car sped by.

"Kya kar rahi ho?Pagal ho gayi ho? Samajhti kya ho apne aap  ko?'' He was definitely angry with her careless attitude.

"Aur tum khud ko kya samjhte ho? Kabhi bhi kahin pe bhi shuru ho jate ho.'' Naina tried to wriggle out from his tight hold on her dainty wrist.

"Sameer mera haath chodo.''She voiced as she found the by passers looking at them.

His grip went loose and she crossed the road to reach the parking area.

"SORRY.'' He was truly apologetic for his stupidity.

"Tumhe der ho rahi thi na.Chalo phir.'' She said in gruff still royally mad at him.

"Naina!Yeh tumhare liye.'' He handed over her a packet  and distanced himself a bit.

She opened the packet and found the same sheath gown she had eyed fondly but couldn't afford to buy it.

The  packet had a note attached to it.As she opened to read it,the words brought more tears to her already swelling eyes.

"Mrs.Maheshwari .Only for you.Happy  Anniversary. ''The note read.

She wiped the tears and smiled.The ice could have melted  for her smile was so bright.

He looked at her  and the bright smile adorning her face. Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that had struggled through her tears.

She tried to swallow,to take a breath,but her eyes met his,and there was nothing but aching intensity in his gaze.And she was drawn in and swept away.

She hated him but could never stop loving him.

----------------------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:In my state culture,in first year of marriage girls get money from their 'maika' to do all shopping for festivities.So just tried to incorporate this ritual into the story.

P.S.:Thank you for reading.πŸ˜ƒ Would love to read your feedbacks.😳

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice...at the moment we need this kind of OS to keep our hopes high...soon we are going to face a break up and its going to be an emotional roller-coaster...so such lighthearted stories will help :-))

This one is beautifully narrated and loved it when he addressed her as "Mrs. Maheshwari"...
Dr.DonnyJohn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your state - Odisha? πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, elegant writing.
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Don

Your state - Odisha? πŸ˜ƒ

BTW, elegant writing.

Yes.I am surprised.πŸ˜ƒ Thank you.😳
Dr.DonnyJohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Yes.I am surprised.πŸ˜ƒ Thank you.😳

Well, do not be surprised!

You never know, the other person might be from the same state (Odisha) too! πŸ˜ƒ Like anonymous Dr.Don β­οΈ

Edited by Dr.Don - 6 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
 Very nice! Yes, it feels very nice to read something that predicts a happy ending :)
Pandit is still in his BET mode.. that's funny. And surprised that Sameer ki koi aur bet laganeki himmat hui!

I am so glad to have found this forum... helps me feel normal.. I had started wondering if I was going a little crazy getting so caught up in this YUDKBH world. LOL.
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Don

Well, do not be surprised!

You never know, the other person might be from the same state (Odisha) too! πŸ˜ƒ Like anonymous Dr.Don β­οΈ

Elated truly.My state has such a person who is inspiring enough both in personal and professional level.Touched.πŸ˜ƒ Bahut khushi lagila janiki.
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MinuuuπŸ€—
It was luvly
All d while I thought they're shopping in mount AbuπŸ˜†
But it turned out to be totally different😳
Munna n Swati were adorable..I wish they always be like dat
Mrs Maheshwari..sounds so good☺️

Btw I'm waiting for your FF update..kyuki 9th Dec to gyaπŸ˜ƒ
Dr.DonnyJohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Elated truly.My state has such a person who is inspiring enough both in personal and professional level.Touched.πŸ˜ƒ Bahut khushi lagila janiki.

Love is the emotion that is common in all who are posting stories, real-life experiences, and emotions/feelings in the forum. Though, there are many variations and stages of this love. 

Some are in the calm zone, and some are going through the journey to reach the destination. But all want to achieve the same goal of being blissful in love. 

I experienced my school passion days (in the 90s), had my uphill journey for a long time/years and now the same fever of school day love in back in life. Age is just a number, and I realized it as I get older.

And to make things more enhanced, the show YUDKBH came at the right time, bringing back the school memories (the 90s) and in turn making me love my true love with more love. 

As I write and post this reply, I am on my balcony on a silent chilly winter and rainy night, heater next to us, playing-strumming  my guitar and crooning the song :

Sham bhi koi jaise hai nadi
Lehar lehar jaise beh rahi hai
Koi ankahi, koi ansuni
Baat dheemi dheemi keh rahi hai

And I have my beautiful "Naina" (Real name P...) with hair open and grinning an innocent, naughty smile - winking at me. With her humming along with me and my guitar and rubbing my toes with hers. I am finally the entire world for someone and I can see that on her face.

Oops ! I  blabbered a lot.πŸ˜ƒ Time to concentrate somewhere else.πŸ˜‰ But that's how romance works. 

And all the active Forumwasi are experiencing it in one form or other through a fictional show YUDKBH. Love makes fiction also feel true.

BTW, Thank you, Minu for such Kind Words. I am grateful, but I am not yet old enough or experienced much to receive such words of praise. Lots more to accomplish. 

Wishing you all the best wishes. 

"Mote bu Bahut Bhaka Lagila, aau jane Oriya basi ku Forum re katha heiki"

Edited by Dr.Don - 6 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Nice...at the moment we need this kind of OS to keep our hopes high...soon we are going to face a break up and its going to be an emotional roller-coaster...so such lighthearted stories will help :-))

This one is beautifully narrated and loved it when he addressed her as "Mrs. Maheshwari"...

Thanks Ashu Di. πŸ˜ƒ Yeah just to get out of the guilt,betrayal reality thought of writing something light hearted.