Originally posted by: mehraan

Happy to know..she is Mrs Maheswari❀️..

Lovely piece of writing Minu..!enjoyed it.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Di.πŸ˜ƒ Glad you enjoyed it.
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: misha.as

1st of all I want to say big big Sorry for not reading your any story yet now... I forget to read and little busy so never think about that... I used to read very few authors stories... So sorry about that...
But from Now I will read Your stories... I may be late each and every time... but I will read them...

No worries dear Misha.Take your time and go through.Remember you are never late for anything.πŸ˜ƒ
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very Nice Minu... Naina and Swati shopping kar rahe hai... And Mrs Maheshwari... Ohh I wish Mrs Maheshwari, Mr maheshwari ko paresaan karti...πŸ˜†
Very Well written Minu...

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Mrs Maheshwari sounds so good ☺️
Beautiful OS dear 😳
thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it
Keep writing!
Thanks for the PM

Shinynew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hy !! Minu Di !! First of all I am really really sorry for this super late comment. Assignments and Exams were dancing on my head and I was πŸ€’. But now I kinda free so coming to this os . Oh my God ! Samaina gives me major couple goals. They are so sweet and romantic at the same time. I was feeling like I am reading a conversation of a happily married couple with husband getting pissed with wife's shopping πŸ˜†. But the end stole the show. Mrs Maheshwari is β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ. I really really loved it. Do write more.
Thanks for the pm. 
Love 
Shiny 
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww so lovely OS...all the way while reading i was feeling they are shopping in mount abu πŸ˜†
the last note"Mrs Maheshwari" was β­οΈ

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: misha.as

Very Nice Minu... Naina and Swati shopping kar rahe hai... And Mrs Maheshwari... Ohh I wish Mrs Maheshwari, Mr maheshwari ko paresaan karti...πŸ˜†
Very Well written Minu...

Thank you Misha for reading this.πŸ˜ƒ 
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Khamosh.

Aww Mrs Maheshwari sounds so good ☺️
Beautiful OS dear 😳
thoroughly enjoyed reading every bit of it
Keep writing!
Thanks for the PM

Thank you dear for the appreciation.Glad that you enjoyed it.πŸ˜ƒ
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinynew

Hy !! Minu Di !! First of all I am really really sorry for this super late comment. Assignments and Exams were dancing on my head and I was πŸ€’. But now I kinda free so coming to this os . Oh my God ! Samaina gives me major couple goals. They are so sweet and romantic at the same time. I was feeling like I am reading a conversation of a happily married couple with husband getting pissed with wife's shopping πŸ˜†. But the end stole the show. Mrs Maheshwari is β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ. I really really loved it. Do write more.

Thanks for the pm. 
Love 
Shiny 

Hi! Shiny.Hope you are fine.Frienship mein atlest no sorry.πŸ˜ƒ Yeah husbands don't understand why the trial and error goes on when every piece looks beautiful.πŸ˜† But then girls/wives never buy anything without showing and receiving their confirmation that actually that is not good only but great.😳 Thanks for the appreciation.Glad you liked it.Keep rocking your exams.All the best.
With love-
Minu.😳
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika03

Awww so lovely OS...all the way while reading i was feeling they are shopping in mount abu πŸ˜†

the last note"Mrs Maheshwari" was β­οΈ

Thanks Radhika.It was trick to make readers feel like current track.πŸ˜‰ Glad you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ