Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
So it's Neela who brings out Juhi's truth loved that upcoming scene. Neela threatens Juhi will go to jail as she's written a suicide note blaming Juhi for her death. In her panic only Juhi blurts out Mishti is not Neil's daughter. Can't wait to see this scene! Neela Ma is back in action lol
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
In TV before the break coming up they showed Neela says to Juhi that ' Juhi will go to Jail because she has written suicide note that if anything happens to her Juhi will go to jail.' Juhi said ' why I should go to Jail , I will tell them Mishti is not Neil's child. Neil ",Shweta & Prakash was also standing there. 
Then they showed Avni is inside Vidyut's condo with Ali's men & Vidyut says today you won but next time I will win.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I applaud the CVs for how they have handled the reveal by involving all the characters we know and love. We have seriously missed Neela Maa in action and then you have Prakash, Shweta and Ali involved as well. Speaking of Shweta didn't you just love the look on her face when she realized her son had seen through Juhi?? It was like finally my baby is back! Shweta couldn't have been more happy that Neil knew Juhi is a liar! 
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So I saw Gurudev bhallas IS post where he posted the new promo. It is the quote below the promo which caught my attention.

"I don't mind being hated, but I hate being misunderstood. Avni

My interpretation: So Avni will be misunderstood due to circumstancial evidence and Neil arrests her. He is angry n upset but uses his sharp mind to bail her out. The only thing that doesn't fit is the leap. How can Neil let Avni rot in jail for so long. I think leap might be a fake news. My other question is will Juhi be bumped off for real or it will be fake. Knowing CVs live for Poonam, my guess is latter is true. Or maybe to prove Avni is innocent, they don't show Juhi is dead and Neil manages to find her.Edited by TSharan - 6 years ago
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

In TV before the break coming up they showed Neela says to Juhi that ' Juhi will go to Jail because she has written suicide note that if anything happens to her Juhi will go to jail.' Juhi said ' why I should go to Jail , I will tell them Mishti is not Neil's child. Neil ",Shweta & Prakash was also standing there. 

Then they showed Avni is inside Vidyut's condo with Ali's men & Vidyut says today you won but next time I will win.

superb cheers for neelama
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TSharan

So I saw Gurudev bhallas IS post where he posted the new promo. It is the quote below the promo which caught my attention.

My interpretation: So Avni will be misunderstood due to circumstancial evidence and Neil arrests her. He is angry n upset but uses his sharp mind to bail her out. The only thing that doesn't fit is the leap. How can Neil let Avni rot in jail for so long. I think leap might be a fake news.

Same thoughts, Avni is going to be misunderstood because she is being framed. All Neil will have to do is look Avni in the eyes to know the truth, he sees how she becomes when she transforms into Ananya and he won't see that side of her when she is framed. Neil is going to see his Avni and it is that helplessness that is going to drive him to save her. 

The leap does not make sense to me either, not only Neil why would anyone allow Avni to stay in jail that long? Neela and Ali would surely fight like hell for her, it would not matter how much evidence is against her they would never let her spend so much time behind bars. 
anjalii123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TSharan

My interpretation: So Avni will be misunderstood due to circumstancial evidence and Neil arrests her. He is angry n upset but uses his sharp mind to bail her out. The only thing that doesn't fit is the leap. How can Neil let Avni rot in jail for so long. I think leap might be a fake news. My other question is will Juhi be bumped off for real or it will be fake. Knowing CVs live for Poonam, my guess is latter is true. Or maybe to prove Avni is innocent, they don't show Juhi is dead and Neil manages to find her.

I dnt think Neil will misundertand Avni,I think it is the other way round..Avni wil misunderstand Neil mayb tat he didnt trust her n tat she intentionally didnt break his promise..N im guessing Juhi wont die if shes being shot..Somehow i feel it wil b Mishti who wil b shot or hurt..Neil wil definitely break down or blurt out somethin @ the heat of the moment which wil break Avni to the core tat he misunderstood her..He will b the one to arrest her and he wil b the only one to get her off jail..😊
anjalii123 thumbnail
Mandy,remember Ragini mentionin to Vidyut abt Dayawanti tellin her something abt Avni..Is it the 123 case..Im guessing Vidyut wil get it reopened and Avni will b trapped frm all sides..N this time Neil will not have it easy n Neil wil make every effort to get his luv back..The story is gettin so interestin,n for once im so happy cing the Villains characterization..Vidyut has got so many layers..N like u said they r winning tru rounds..and as per upcomin Vidyut did tell Avni this time she won n the next win is his..So he will succeed in puttin Avni behind the bars..N im sure he wil keep taunting Neil every now n then how Mrs Khanna is in jail etc which wil make Neil dig deeper into Vidyuts life..Im sure Neil wil act very mean n harsh to Avni for wat she has put her self into ,n wifey wil obviously think he doesnt trust her..I think the leap goin round is false..But then again there was an article tat Zain confirmed..so lets c how the track unfolds,but luvin the suspense
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afsana103

Did anyone felt that romance behind sofa was cute but not actually romantic I don't know why I didn't feel anything special like I used to feel even for their eyelocks something was missing for me maybe I had lots of expectations than what it was played out 

I take my words back may be I think I had bad mood that I didn't enjoy that time watching avNeil romance now after watching it repeatedly I'm forced to take my words back you guys are right it was just too hot to handle I just loved how neil made avni say I love you in the most unique way possible as his bday gift like other couples adiza don't need bold romance they are unique and have their own charisma that when they just stand close to each other they literally put our screens on fire and this scene so was so beautifully shot and executed by adiza I'm in love with that scene watching in loop 

anjalii123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afsana103

I take my words back may be I think I had bad mood that I didn't enjoy that time watching avNeil romance now after watching it repeatedly I'm forced to take my words back you guys are right it was just too hot to handle I just loved how neil made avni say I love you in the most unique way possible as his bday gift like other couples adiza don't need bold romance they are unique and have their own charisma that when they just stand close to each other they literally put our screens on fire and this scene so was so beautifully shot and executed by adiza I'm in love with that scene watching in loop 

Yes Afsana ,Every scene of Avneils will have something new to find whn watched again and again..I mean there is so much meaning to every thing they do..She didnt have any gift for him and al he wanted was an "I LOVE YOU " from her..God..these two wil give me a mini heart attack someday wit their sizzling chemistry..Must appreciate the cvs..the romance isnt sleazy or OTT but yet so different and unique from other shows..I luved the scene so much,n im glad there wasnt any tryin to kiss or anythin today..witout the kiss ,the hug n the I LUV U,was enough to convey so much to each other