12/8 Highlights: AvNeil Plot To Expose Juhi

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Avni told Neil about Juhi threatening her, giving her 24 hours and how she is responsible for whatever happened to Bebe. Neil was shocked and devastated but what I loved here is the fact he believed Avni, it wasn't about looking at the machine to see if it was the truth and he flat out told Anvi he never asked for proof. Another thing I liked was the fact it was Neil who said Mishti must be Vidyut's daughter not his, Avni did not even have to say it because he already figured it out himself. It hurt Neil to know what he put his loved ones through, the toll it took on his marriage. Neil reacted just the way I expected him to and took full responsibility for being blinded to the Juhi he once knew and loved.

Thank goodness the haldi scene was Juhi's doing like I hoped it would be. I would have just cringed had Neil been shown going that far, he really saw through her and Juhi in her delusion could not see through it. It only got more hilarious when Juhi stood there smirking as Neil spoke to his parents about having a simple wedding. Neil nailed it by giving Prakash and Shweta a hint that he and Avni are still very much together, she's in his heart and Juhi is being played. It was damn good but I agreed with Neil, Shweta did go OTT thankfully Juhi did not catch on.

I had to laugh when Vidyut shot that apple on Ballu's head, never saw Ballu so scared and shaken. Vidyut continues to prove he is a smart villain, he knows that Avni and Neil are still very much together and Juhi is foolish this is why he wants to use Mishti as a pawn.

Avni and Neil's scenes were bliss! They really take their chemistry to another level and their dialogues did foreshadow the upcoming track about Avni promising not to take the law into her own hands, how much they love each other. I have hopes CVs won't mess with their characters, drama and twists and turns are great but it should never be at the expense of who Avni and Neil are at heart. The CVs spent months building a solid foundation of trust, depth and understanding with this pairing so I have faith they won't ruin it while keeping viewers intrigued of what happens next. Must watch scene! 

Ali and Avni keep Vidyut engaged as planned, Avni gets some sweet revenge for the games Vidyut played against her now the rest is upto Neil who enlists the help of his parents and Neela Maa.

Precap: Neil records Juhi's confession, confronts her about her lies ; Vidyut kidnaps Mishti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
yes todays episode was too good 
ZaraxA thumbnail
Today's episode in my opinion was amazing. It truly did feel like pre rang mahal NK which we all know and love and was fast paced. Avni and 'Neil scenes were so beautiful put, I loved that Neil told Avni he didn't ask for evidence. The Khannas are playing Juhi for a fool and it gives me great happiness to finally see this day. Neil telling Shweta to put on the mehndi as she did too Rhea was the best.
Vidyut and Ballu scene made me laugh out loud, I loved when he told balls to turn his badsurat face 😆.  Avni and Neil scenes behind the sofa made my heart go into overdrive, it was so nice of them to get a moments peace from what was going on around them. Kind of like hiding from the madness of the world. I also think Neil's dialogue of Avni to think about him once before taking the law into his hands its sort of like foreshadowing. I just pray the CVs stick to the characteristics of Avni and Neil as both individuals and as a couple. Because their relationship is built first on the trust they both have in one another which was shown way before they discovered they loved each other. Even when they first got married and refused to believe they could love each other they both had strong condition I the other. So I hope the CVs stick to this as they show works because of this difference from so many other couple sin Indian serials. 

Now I'm just praying the weekend goes by quickly as I can not wait for Monday's episode because its going to be a good one with lots of action.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally celebration time.. Neil knows it.. Neil hasn't fathered any child yet.. 😉🥳
I'm very happy the truth is out and the liar is caught.. Such a relief.. Have no worries about the promo.. This has been a long pending one.. Let the next come later and that can wait.. 😆

Neil just went with Avni's words and he connected the dots.. 👏 Another long pending one.. 😆

Yes he broke down too for believing that Rat blindly.. Good he repented for that.. Another due credited.. 👏

Hmm dialogues started for the next drama staging.. Let this time Avni stop herself remembering Neil's words showing that she loves him too much to do anything to hurt him.. Even if it doesn't come out that way and instances prove her otherwise that should be the connect between these two to find their way back to each other.. And Neil should get some clue about it to have his instinct work for them.. Let's wait and watch.. 😳

Anyway I'm too happy today and can't wait to watch the episode.. 🥳
mandy0310 thumbnail

Neil and Avni were true to their characters tonight especially Neil. Neil could have easily been the typical male lead who didn't believe Avni considering she had no proof against Juhi but here Neil told Avni he never asked her to prove it. This is why I love Neil and Avni, they are unique and I hope that never changes with this pairing because that is their biggest USP. The way I see it the fact Neil could easily put the pieces together about Vidyut being Mishti's father means he himself has had his doubts but gave Juhi the benefit of doubt because he had no recollection of that night. I was really proud of Neil tonight especially when he apologized to Shweta.
Avni and Neil always manage to steal these moments where they get lost in their own little world amidst all the chaos. The biggest gift for Neil is Avni, I don't believe this pairing can easily be broken apart. There is definitely more to the upcoming track, there always is. CVs are trying hard to regain the essence of NK that became lost during the dragging of Juhi's track
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think in trying to protect mishti fm Juhi avni will point gun at her but vidyut will kill Juhi , also I saw something in promo which I think most of u might hv seen - the way he gently holds her hand and then suddenly handcuffs her and then pulls her along but that pull is not tough it is like the one I won't let u go away fm me ever- I might b wrong
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

I think in trying to protect mishti fm Juhi avni will point gun at her but vidyut will kill Juhi , also I saw something in promo which I think most of u might hv seen - the way he gently holds her hand and then suddenly handcuffs her and then pulls her along but that pull is not tough it is like the one I won't let u go away fm me ever- I might b wrong

No dear you are not wrong even I felt the same how badly I want FDs assumption of Neil's protecting avni plan be true 
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Did anyone felt that romance behind sofa was cute but not actually romantic I don't know why I didn't feel anything special like I used to feel even for their eyelocks something was missing for me maybe I had lots of expectations than what it was played out  Edited by Afsana103 - 6 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Finally celebration time.. Neil knows it.. Neil hasn't fathered any child yet.. 😉🥳

I'm very happy the truth is out and the liar is caught.. Such a relief.. Have no worries about the promo.. This has been a long pending one.. Let the next come later and that can wait.. 😆

Neil just went with Avni's words and he connected the dots.. 👏 Another long pending one.. 😆

Yes he broke down too for believing that Rat blindly.. Good he repented for that.. Another due credited.. 👏

Hmm dialogues started for the next drama staging.. Let this time Avni stop herself remembering Neil's words showing that she loves him too much to do anything to hurt him.. Even if it doesn't come out that way and instances prove her otherwise that should be the connect between these two to find their way back to each other.. And Neil should get some clue about it to have his instinct work for them.. Let's wait and watch.. 😳

Anyway I'm too happy today and can't wait to watch the episode.. 🥳

Yes this episode is a must watch for NK fans because it is the day everyone wanted to see, Neil finally knows the truth! I knew it wouldn't be hard for him to believe how low Juhi would stoop because he has seen for himself how much she has changed. 

It really is going to be interesting to see how this track concludes while beginning the next, yes foreshadowing happened but Neil is going to be in the jungle scenes as well so won't he see what happened? Or does he reach too late? I am intrigued but for now I am just going to watch this episode and the precap on loop, I knew it wouldn't get that far with a wedding. Neil exposed her in no time! Well done Neil 👏
Chocolatebond thumbnail
The only thing amid all this choas gives me immense Sukoon is the fact that we didn't get to see rat in wedding attire with Neil in mandap Kodi kodi dhanya CVS only for this