Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: rosyanjalii

The latest theory which some of us together have formed is, Neil will not believe that Avni has murdered Juhi but he will not have any evidence to support it.He will want to investigate the case himself but as a husband he won't be allowed to take charge of the case. That is when he will have to break his marriage with Avni so that he is not removed from the case and he can use his powers as police officer to give justice to Avni. This time he will not tell his plan to Avni. Avni will misinterpret him and lose faith on him. While Neil will be trying to gather evidences, Avni with the help of her case 123 gang flee from jail and will go into hiding and Neil won't be able to trace her. Avni will be preparing herself to seek revenge from Vidyut.  Then after some 18 months of leap they will again meet. 

This was wat she posted..

This is a possibility because GB's tagline was that Avni can take being hated but not misunderstood. It would also explain why there would be a leap. Anything is possible in NK world, no track plays out the way fans would expect. None of us ever expected that the CVs would go this route to expose Juhi but I loved it! It was fun watching Juhi in her delusional world while Neil just looked at her in disgust and anger, playing her own game against her. Juhi's track dragged but the CVs handled Neil's character beautifully, he knew from the start that it was Avni he loved and always stood by Avni despite how many times Juhi tried to come between them. Neil and Avni's bond has been shown unbreakable so if one is indeed shown misunderstanding the other its going to be heartbreaking given how far they've come. I am intrigued to see how they take things forward though with Juhi gone they do need a story and they can't have Vidyut be defeated so easily, he is the main villain now. I have learned from another show I used to be addicted to, without a villain it becomes tough to take a story forward. One thing for sure the focus is definitely back on Avni and Neil and the supporting cast, no more Juhi taking up valuable screen time

nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Dragons theory! I would feel terrible if Neil and Avni are at ends with each other though! The beauty of their married life has been their open communication! I hate that we/they will lose that!

Open communication between this married couple has really made them a class apart! I hope they retain this after the leap- somehow!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nlisa

I like Dragons theory! I would feel terrible if Neil and Avni are at ends with each other though! The beauty of their married life has been their open communication! I hate that we/they will lose that!

Open communication between this married couple has really made them a class apart! I hope they retain this after the leap- somehow!

I feel the same before their confession it was easy to MU each other but they have come so far since then, just look at this episode not once did he ask Avni for proof about Juhi being a liar and the attempted murderer. Neil just knew that Avni was telling the truth. I really hope things don't play out the way fans fear, it is obvious there is more to the promo so waiting to see how things play out :)
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I was so happy that they didn't do the stupid things they show on other shows and have Neil say "Your wrong about Juhi" and all that BS! Yes, she was connected to a Polygraph and there was no doubt she was telling the truth! LOL Ironic really. But I guess that's the upside of having a Male lead who's a cop and not your usual business tycoon who never believes anyone but Vamps! Neil said it "I never asked you for proof!" which means that IF Avni went and told Neil all this before he would still have believed her. The only thing was, Avni hesitated coz Juhi is Neil's ex and possibly have a child with her, so she felt awkward. I get that part, it actually made total sense! 

Neil didn't have to be told twice he guessed that the child is probably Vidyut's! Like he said "This ACP forgot everything and believed Juhin coz in front of him was that Juhi he had once loved!" So he admitted his judgment was clouded by his old emotions! He saw the old Juhi, not the woman she is now. A woman who he doesn't even really know. She's had a totally different life which he knows nothing of, and what that has made her. Shweta and Prakash understand the Ishara and they play along.

AvNeil scene...too hot and I loved it. It was hot, but sweet and romantic too. Just like true love should be! Loved the "I Love you!" which we had never heard Avni say before. Time she said it, and she did! Now waiting for next week, it's going to be a damakaa for sure! NK feels like it's back. The pace is back!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
An ex from the past could not shake the foundation of Avneil relationship so how can Avneil misunderstand each other or one of them misunderstand the other so much that they go separate ways. Even if Neil does things to protect Avni, why is it that he can't tell her? Why does Avni have to misunderstand Neil's motives or actions? Yes he will have to arrest her due to how things play out, he will be upset with her as his worst fear will come true but a MU of this proportion does not make sense to me. It's like all the build up of past months of Avneil relationship just went down the drain. It sounds so like Ekta shows.

I do hope whatever happens, the communication channel Avneil have built up remains intact. I don't want them to lose it either! They can fight or get angry but no MU. 
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I feel the same before their confession it was easy to MU each other but they have come so far since then, just look at this episode not once did he ask Avni for proof about Juhi being a liar and the attempted murderer. Neil just knew that Avni was telling the truth. I really hope things don't play out the way fans fear, it is obvious there is more to the promo so waiting to see how things play out :)

Agreed! I loved their Tashan before marriage! They're at a different stage of their life now! They've moved way past that now!

I agree-the promos have never played out how it's shown on tv but, I really hope they listen to us and keep that pillar of their marriage intact.
chahat_sinha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosyanjalii

The latest theory which some of us together have formed is, Neil will not believe that Avni has murdered Juhi but he will not have any evidence to support it.He will want to investigate the case himself but as a husband he won't be allowed to take charge of the case. That is when he will have to break his marriage with Avni so that he is not removed from the case and he can use his powers as police officer to give justice to Avni. This time he will not tell his plan to Avni. Avni will misinterpret him and lose faith on him. While Neil will be trying to gather evidences, Avni with the help of her case 123 gang flee from jail and will go into hiding and Neil won't be able to trace her. Avni will be preparing herself to seek revenge from Vidyut.  Then after some 18 months of leap they will again meet. 

This was wat she posted..

I think ye best way hai story ko aage le jaane ka aur neil ke action ko justify krne ka. Kyunki agar neil ye maan leta hai ki avni murderer hai isliye usse wo arrest kr leta hai nd shadi v tod leta hai to ye wo neil khanna nai hai jise hum log itna pasand krte hain. Cvs aisa krke itne beautiful character ko khatm kr denge. Jo ab tk in dono k bich trust, understanding aur open communication dikhaya gaya hai wo sb bekar ho jayega.
mandy0310 thumbnail
The scenario where Avni would be the one to misunderstand Neil and walk away fits way better than Neil believing Avni could ever kill someone. The show is taking a leap of 1.5 years I could see Avni going into hiding and only being found when she wants to be found. Neil and Avni coming face to face after the leap, the tashan, the angst and their pull to each other can make for a great watch
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The scenario where Avni would be the one to misunderstand Neil and walk away fits way better than Neil believing Avni could ever kill someone. The show is taking a leap of 1.5 years I could see Avni going into hiding and only being found when she wants to be found. Neil and Avni coming face to face after the leap, the tashan, the angst and their pull to each other can make for a great watch

Absolutely if this happens ,it will be great
mandy0310 thumbnail
It is a possibility things play out that way especially since fans are tired of fake separations so this one can very well be the real deal. Vidyut will think he succeeded only to have faith bring Avni and Neil together again taking down a common enemy while finding their way back to each other