PreeRan SS: To Mend Broken Relations

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
PreeRan SS: To Mend Broken Relations

"Friends Again?"

"I'll think about it."

---

"Karan, ek baat kaan khol kar sun lo. Agar tumne Prithvi se genuinely sorry nahi kaha, toh tumhari aur meri dosti khatam."

Karan looked at her in shock. Preeta threatened him to break their bond just because of that stupid, dual-faced Prithvi! 

Well then... 

"Okay." Preeta had just sighed in relief before she heard his next words. "Rakho apni friendship apne paas. Dekhna, when I'll have all the proofs, you'll be dying to be friends with me again."

--
Yep. An alternate take to how Karan could have reacted. Knowing EK, this could hardly happen. But then you can be a little hopeful in Karan Luthra's case. Let's just say, Preeta is being really unfair. 

Karan had so many doubts on her when she accused Sherlin. Yet he gave her the benefit of doubt. He truly believed she was behind Rishabh yet he listened to what she had to say. 

This won't be a friendship (or relationship) on the same grounds if Preeta can't trust her "ally" of so many days over a guy she has come to know only recently. I mean, she even trusts him to a certain extent yet she is behaving like a complete idiot. 

Other than that, I thought, let's have Karan take in some new allies, reject old ones and have some adventures. 

Any guesses on who the ally/ies will be? 
Will try my best to keep updating this and work on the other SS as well. I actually changed it's plotline a bit so am working a way to rewrite it. 

Cheers, 
Krishi :) 

P. S. Regarding updates, they'll begin from Friday. I have my exams going on but couldn't help pen this down. I have watched an episode after sooo long. 
Edited by Black_Maniac - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excited to see the story unfold! I guess it's gonna be sameer or Shrishti helping him out! Can't wait to read the story.
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is awesome Plzz continue soon more  parts