Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaina.Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the review Mandy!!!
Today the pace was super-sonic !!  More like a film than a serial.
It is due to we being habituated with this specific track which is getting dragged for months now!!

Neil arresting RP and rescuing Maddy and Kareena... in just a blink!! 
Bebe's reactions were so out of character...looked like she willing kept from telling the truth.
Just counting on how it goes from here...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I am guessing Ballu was not arrested so he could continue to do the work Vidyut and Ragini cannot. There are a lot of spoilers and speculations floating around about Vidyut's role in Juhi being exposed and the upcoming track but I don't think he will do anything foolish. I feel whatever is going to happen to Juhi is going to be solely on her. Why would Vidyut want to get his hands dirty when Juhi already did what she wanted in shutting Bebe up? 

Shweta has been very vocal about her suspicions about Juhi but what happened? Juhi set her up, Neil believed that she was targeting Juhi after the media was called so why would he listen to her beliefs Mishti is not his? The only person who can get through to him is Avni and Neela and I am hoping before the week is over it is known to him why they are so suspicious of Juhi. Neil is not blinded to how Juhi is behaving, just look at her today instead of focusing on Bebe all she could do is talk about the wedding. This family continues to see how selfish she is and I am sure part of the reason why Ali and Shweta are so furious is because they know Juhi must have been involved in whatever happened to Bebe. 

I disagree about Bebe, while it did look like she was getting suckered into Juhi's majboori she was fully against keeping the truth from Neil that is why Juhi tried to kill her. Bebe was determined that Neil know the truth 
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vidyut hates Juhi and the only reason he is even talking to her is because he wants to use her to get back at Avneil. There is no love lost between them. He won't do anything to put himself in trouble. He is not insisting on Juhi-Neil marriage for Juhi but to separate Avneil. So he won't do anything foolish. More so now that RP is in jail. Juhi is more desperate now than Vidyut because she knows wedding is her only chance to get Neil in her life and he would be stuck with her once that happens.

I really hope the doctor brings up the blood report issue in front of Neil to make him suspicious. But as of now it seems only Avni or Neela can make him understand. Prakash is too mild and Neil won't  believe Shweta. Bebe is out of the picture. Everyone understands Juhi's intentions but there is no solid proof against her. She will easily use her majboori dialogue like she did today and Neil actually might believe her. What Neil needs to see other than a solid proof is Juhi's true face. That can happen only when walls close in on her.

Juhi's insistence on marriage will only make Avni more determined because she now knows Juhi and Neil never spent a night together. Wedding talk was in really poor taste and had Neil not been devastated by Bebe's accident, he would have reacted with disgust or anger too. He was too distraught to catch on to Juhi's wedding talk. Juhi is more dangerous than Vidyut or RP because of the facade she has put up!

Bebe not being able to speak the truth is plot driven. The truth has to come out from either Avni or AvNeil together. Such twists are needed to keep the audience glued. I know we are all done with Juhi and are eager to see her exposed, but a few more episodes and that will happen too.

Edited by TSharan - 6 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TSharan

Vidyut hates Juhi and the only reason he is even talking to her is because he wants to use her to get back at Avneil. There is no love lost between them. He won't do anything to put himself in trouble. He is not insisting on Juhi-Neil marriage for Juhi but to separate Avneil. So he won't do anything to put himself in trouble. More so now that RP is in jail. Juhi is more desperate now than Vidyut because she knows wedding is her only chance to get Neil in her life and he would be stuck with her once that happens.

I really hope the doctor brings up the blood report issue in front of Neil to make him suspicious. But as of now it seems only Avni or Neela can make him understand. Prakash is too mild and Neil won't  believe Shweta. Bebe is out of the picture. Everyone understands Juhi's intentions but there is no solid proof against her. She will easily use her majboori dialogue like she did today and Neil actually might believe her. What Neil needs to see other than a solid proof is Juhi's true face. That can happen only when walls close in on her.

Juhi's insistence on marriage will only make Avni more determined because she now knows Juhi and Neil never spent a night together. Wedding talk was in really poor taste and had Neil not been devastated by Bebe's accident, he would have reacted with disgust or anger too. He was too distraught to catch on to Juhi's wedding talk. Juhi is more dangerous than Vidyut or RP because of the facade she has put up!

Bebe not being able to speak the truth is plot driven. The truth has to come out from either Avni or AvNeil together. Such twists are needed to keep the audience glued. I know we are all done with Juhi and are eager to see her exposed, but a few more episodes and that will happen too.

Same thoughts yes Vidyut will want to get back at Avni and Neil for the arrest of his mother but he is not going to do something foolish that can end up putting him behind bars as well. Vidyut even told Ballu today he was leaving everything to Juhi, he knew how desperate she was to keep this a secret so he knows the extent she can go. Vidyut really does not have to do anything when it comes to Juhi digging a hole for herself. I do believe that spoiler that has been floating around since yesterday could have some truth to it, when Juhi can resort to trying to kill Bebe who is to stop her from trying to frame Vidyut or Avni? You are right she is more dangerous than the Pandits and that is why Avni has to be extremely cautious when dealing with how to expose her. The way I see it Avni is playing it smart here because Juhi is extremely cunning, she is trying to replace Avni in Neil's life and one wrong move could give Juhi the opening she wants. 
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think Avni wants to bring  Juhi's tuth out with solid proof, that she is working with RP Vidyut,and wants Neil for herself and not doing anything for any majboori,like she showed in front of all,
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can I just say that Juhi is the lowest of all the lows? 
I finally had a chance to watch this episode, and this stunt that she pulled today is the final nail in the coffin. There's no redemption for her in the future. She will leave and be gone. Even if Neil forgives her for lying about Mishti's paternity, there's no way in hell he will forgive her the attempt on his Bebe's life. 

The polygraph in the precap is a little confusing but the way I see it is that this can go in two ways. I think Neil could be concerned about Avni's behaviour and her hiding things and that's why he will attempt the test, but it could be a lighter scene of AvNeils. It looks like they're back in Chamko Cafe.. 

Our Tubelight's light is finally lighting up, slowly but surely. I think tomorrow Juhi will be making the biggest mistake ever by threatening our Tubelight Sherni. She will be onto her, and I think Friday will be the big reveal. To Neil? Maybe. But, definitely for Avni. 

mandy0310 thumbnail

The road to Juhi's redemption ended the moment she showed her true colors to Mishti. It was really infuriating to see how she threatened her own daughter and did not have an ounce of guilt about causing her child to have a panic attack, it was all about her.  Neil will never forgive or buy into her majboori act when he learns exactly how low she stooped. It was one thing to try and destroy his marriage to Avni but to try and murder his grandmother that is going to take away any sympathy he could have had for her. 

Avni is doing the right thing by not saying anything yet about Juhi, think about it they have their suspicions about her but have yet to understand why she would work with Vidyut. Avni and the rest do not know Vidyut is the father of Mishti, they have not made that connection yet so until they do it is not so easy to tell Neil what they believe. Avni needs just one solid piece of evidence and she will definitely find that within the 24 hours. This is Ananya here and now that Juhi has exposed her true intentions in front of Avni there is no way she is going to take this so easily, I believe that is the part of the promo that is going to play out in the coming days. Juhi dreaming of her happily ever after and Avni putting one full stop to it. I wonder if Ali and Avni will break into Vidyut's condo again or if the blood work does indeed come into play here. We have seen there has been more than one way to expose Juhi's lie about Mishti's paternity, so it is just a matter of what scenario the writers choose to go with. 

Friday's episode something is definitely going to happen, the CVs always end their week on a high so either Avni finds the proof she needs or Neil learns the truth himself. 
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Also I think DD will come into play , remember we had a pic of dd and Avni together,it will be all fair 1st investigation regarding Juhi started with dd and Avni, to finish ,Juhi's game may be Avni will need dd's help.Edited by sweta2005 - 6 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

I want to see more of DD's involvement here. DD used to be Avni's confidante whenever she had her suspicions so why not again? DD would be more than willing to help. Avni is handling this just the way she should because Juhi can really spin this any way she pleases by taking advantage of her RM days. It is better to have solid proof than make an accusation that could cost her everything. We know it won't but I am just giving reasons why Avni has to be cautious when playing Juhi's game against her. Juhi is not one to be underestimated because she has shown she can go to any extent to get what she wants, including murder. 
Edited by .Mandy. - 6 years ago
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DD comes into play when Avni does something without involving Neil...but m hoping she tells Neil about her suspicions regarding Juhi incld Mishti not being his daughter & Juhiz threat/ultimatum to Avni, so that he can deal with pain of betrayal now instead of being bamboozled by it later!
DD can be then her partner in crime & Neil their frontman!

Vidyut would anyways use Mishtiz paternity as a point to taunt & mock AvNeil...

Do you think, AvNeil & gang would reach the conclusion that Vidyut is really Mishtiz dad on their own?? I mean if they sit & think clearly they would make the connection! 

Acc to a spoiler pic DD ko chot lagni baaki hai... M waiting to c how does that happen!
Edited by paayaal - 6 years ago