Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Merav

If at  all  wedding is there it should be like you said avneil exposing juhi together.. audience patience is tested for too long...

@bold: THIS.. Can't the CVs see how irritating this drag is and letting the leads look more and more dumb in every other episode.. 
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^ It is indeed a drag but it is expected. Juhi won't go down without trying all her antics. Finally the gloves are off and she is showing her true face to all esp Avni. The threat that she gives to Avni will make her more determined to get to the root of the whole thing. She won't let Juhi have her way. Plus Neil is so devastated by Bebe being in coma. When it comes to family, Avni can do anything!

Juhi's desperation needs to come out for Neil to see as well. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly a wedding just seems unlikely at this point, I believe that drama was just to bring out Bebe's majboori while casting more suspicion on Juhi. Juhi has become desperate and she is the one resorting to such measures, Vidyut is not telling her what to do she is the mastermind here. 

I think Avni will soon have no choice but to share her doubts with Neil if she doesn't then Ali or Shweta may do it for her. Ali was furious in the precap and we have already seen how frustrated Shweta has become with Juhi. 

I like the idea of the blood work coming into play considering Bebe's condition. There are many ways the truth can come out about Juhi. 

I know this track dragged on for a long time but it is reaching its conclusion. We had to see the lengths Juhi could go with the walls closing in on her. It was either that or this family falling for her majboori BS. I prefer this way because she has left no way out for herself. 
Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TSharan

^ It is indeed a drag but it is expected. Juhi won't go down without trying all her antics. Finally the gloves are off and she is showing her true face to all esp Avni. The threat that she gives to Avni will make her more determined to get to the root of the whole thing. She won't let Juhi have her way. Plus Neil is so devastated by Bebe being in coma. When it comes to family, Avni can do anything!

How I wish Neil doubted juhi too parallel with avni...just like the bebe majboori both found out in their own way. I wish Neil shouldn' be blinded it looks foolish. Before avni conveys something he should have his own doubts.
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: TSharan

But I don't understand what is the CVs intending to do with so much of Juhi and her neech drama.. If it is to be exposed then there are many instances in which her true colors can be shown to Avni-Neil.. Are they trying to justify that Avni wanting to kill Juhi is gonna be justified? Like finally when Avni gets to know the truth she's gonna be crazily mad and angry that she can do anything to Juhi?! And that's gonna be justified finally only to show that the villains can push you to the extreme to make you commit a mistake but the moment you reciprocate with some adverse actions then you're the one who'll be accused?! What's this drama leading to?
Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

But I don't understand what is the CVs intending to do with so much of Juhi and her neech drama.. If it is to be exposed then there are many instances in which her true colors can be shown to Avni-Neil.. Are they trying to justify that Avni wanting to kill Juhi is gonna be justified? Like finally when Avni gets to know the truth she's gonna be crazily mad and angry that she can do anything to Juhi?! And that's gonna be justified finally only to show that the villains can push you to the extreme to make you commit a mistake but the moment you reciprocate with some adverse actions then you're the one who'll be accused?! What's this drama leading to?

This drama is leading to audience baldness ( by pulling our hair)😆😆

Sorry was kidding.
Push-pull thumbnail

This drama is leading to audience baldness ( by pulling our hair)😆😆

Sorry was kidding.

That's what it must be for.. ðŸ˜†
But yeah we shouldn't lose our precious hair for the Rat.. ðŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail

How I wish Neil doubted juhi too parallel with avni...just like the bebe majboori both found out in their own way. I wish Neil shouldn' be blinded it looks foolish. Before avni conveys something he should have his own doubts.

I don't know what's even going on with Avni-Neil.. Selective Smartness?!! ðŸ˜†
Even Bebe could recognize Ballu in disguise but Neil didn't.. ðŸ˜†
Vidyut-Ragini complaining about Juhi while Avni heard it though the name is not mentioned couldn't she be guessing it at least?!
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
In TV before the second break in coming up they showed more dialogue of Juhi.She said to Avni " Neil Mishti se bahut pyar karta Hai,agar usko Mishti chahiye usko Mujhe bhi accept Karna hoga. Mere Neil ki Zindagi mein tumhare liye koi jagah nahi hai
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

In TV before the second break in coming up they showed more dialogue of Juhi.She said to Avni " Neil Mishti se bahut pyar karta Hai,agar usko Mishti chahiye usko Mujhe bhi accept Karna hoga. Mere Neil ki Zindagi mein tumhare liye koi jagah nahi hai

So now Juhi's turn to be obsessed with Neil and possess him like her object?! What's Neil? A doll or toy? ðŸ˜†