12/6 Highlights: Neil Arrests Ragini ; Ali Tells Avni About Juhi

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

So our supercop arrested Ragini but interestingly enough he let Ballu go, he wanted Ballu to go back and report everything to Vidyut. Could Neil be becoming overconfident again underestimating his opponent? Vidyut is down but not out.

Bebe wants to expose Juhi so she tries her majboor act on Bebe, telling one lie after the other thankfully Bebe is not easily fooled and wants the truth out that Mishti is not Neil's. I've been waiting for Juhi to pull a stunt like this, it was obvious she would try to play on their sympathy for her but that sympathy has run out!

I've been waiting for Ali to tell Avni about Juhi knowing about her color allergy and today that played out. Avni now has increased suspicion upon Juhi but Ali cannot figure out why she would still keep this from Neil. Neil and Avni reunite, he no longer wants to put up with the drama of being apart.

I knew it would be Juhi not Vidyut resorting to desperate measures here, she is the one who stands to lose everything while Vidyut and Avni have everything to gain. Juhi tried to kill Bebe only further proving how low she would stoop to get her way. I really cannot wait to see her get what is coming to her and if that includes death so be it, you reap what you sow! A lie can never stay hidden for long and her challenging Avni was the worst thing she could do. 

I feel for Neil, the poor guy has had enough of being tested he just doesn't have it in him anymore to fight. Who can blame Neil? Neil has not had a moments peace thanks to Juhi who really has a lot of nerve talking about a wedding when Bebe is now in a coma. I was happy to see Shweta speak up. 

Precap was interesting, does Neil suspect Avni is hiding something from him? Avni did attempt to tell Neil her suspicions before they learned about Bebe. I can understand Avni's POV, this was Neil's ex and the circumstances are such that she cannot tell Neil her concerns without it possibly backfiring on her. Juhi has proved to be very cunning, whatever Avni does has to be well thought out. It seems in these 24 hours, Juhi will meet her end. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks again mandy for your review. Yes, it seems 24 hours will be the countdown for rat's downfall. Now god knows how long 24 hours is in tv serial time. These cv's could stretch 24 hours to a week 

I do have a big question though. Considering juhi attempts murder of bebe, I hope she doesn't get away with that and also is arrested. I wonder then whether bebe would be able to prove juhi's this crime, but she doesn't know though that it was juhi who gave her an electric shock right? So all we can count on is avni at least finding out, and juhi herself admitting her heinous crime of electrocuting bebe in over-confidence. Juhi needs to be in jail for this. ðŸ˜¡
Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago
-WingsOfFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the review Mandy.Finally happy to hear about Juhi's downfall since I have not watched the episode. Finally that NK is back which we had lost. I just hope that juhi doesn't die, for all the crimes she has committed needs a good punishment. Not death.Can't let her go so easily.Again thanks Mandy. Edited by -SaskatoonDan- - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Neil getting smarter only to do the lie detector test on Avni?!😆
I can't even read about so much the Rat has done in today's episode.. Gotta wait till I can do a grand funeral for the Rat...😡
Killing Bebe?!! Next what Killing Mishti?! Or even better kill Neil and die along with him.. 
Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago
-WingsOfFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Push pull.   Really she has stooped so low.seriously do the he'll with her.
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just wait till tomorrow I feel neil uses lie detector on avni may even turn out to be a surprise for us 
I think avni lied to neil that she forgot his bday 
May be Neil being nautanki uses lie detector to test avni 
Who knows maybe we get to see a good avNeil scene with touch of romance
Edited by Afsana103 - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SaskatoonDan-

@Push pull.   Really she has stooped so low.seriously do the he'll with her.

Is Juhi consoling a devastated Neil? Please don't tell me that she's getting what she wanted.. 
Push-pull thumbnail
And the CVs are doing everything to drag Juhi's lie.. Hope they're not intending to kill the truth along with her.. 
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Push-pull

Is Juhi consoling a devastated Neil? Please don't tell me that she's getting what she wanted.. 

no Avni is consoling not Juhi
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No when did chuhi consoled neil it didn't happen in todays epo what are you talking about?