Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

I have followed him offscreen for quite sometime and he is reserved and somewhat an introvert.That doesn't make you arrogant and haughty😛

He quit Pardes because they had ruined his character and that was the right decision imo.

Oh yeah!! The same 'Uncle' who tells you juicy stuff about the industry insiders.You still expect people to buy that??🤣🤣
Then I have an aunty who works with Ekta who tells me everything about whom Ekta is planning to cast🤣🤣

Lol I'm not expecting to make people buy my stuff else I would have sended my "uncle" (well not mine,  but my friend's rather) to work for And or Star instead of Colors.
To be fair,  not everyone who works in a channel has access to every information and the industry has too many rumours floating around. 
Many of them are fake too.
IMO,  I didn't give the reason why he quit Pardes.
I wrote that he didn't care to inform team Balaji before he auditioned for Porus and informed about quitting after he got the role. 
But you,  as usual,  are being oversmart and trying to argue with me that he left pardes because his role sucks. 
Have you read my post properly? 
Or you're just mumbling? 
Oh, one celebrity's social media account doesn't give proof of how they're like in the real life. 
A person who seems to be the sweetest girl in the planet can be a monster off screen. 
See,  a Siddharth Shukla fan never believes that he abused Jasmine Bhasin on the sets of Dil Se dil tak. 
Similarly,  you've the option to choose whether Laksh behaved badly In Porus sets or not. 
See,  I  believe  that Laksh did not create any disturbance in Porus as  he's too less popular to do so(logically if we see things,  Laksh has even less star power than Rohit,  leave Aditya , Rati , Praneet),  but I am saying what I know about him in real life. 
Of course my bad if I have worded my post carelessly, because neither I nor people I dealt with in real life are in direct contact with Mr Lalwani. 

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

@blacksheep

Yup laksh is an introvert n i do follow him offscreen so i know this
I have seen his interview on bad company along with warrior high's cast n he seemed a bit lost n yeah i have seen his interview with anupriya too that time also he was a little uncomfortable
I never understood his n mahima's off screen relationship but with suhani he seems fine
With DD also he was pretty comfortable so i don't think he is arrogant

I think he takes some time to open up to people.I have come across people like that so I understand.He bonded really well with DD,Additi and co and now he is fine with Suhani and the rest of the cast
So even I don't think he is arrogant.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Laksh served a notice period 4 Pardes as per my knowledge , veer  character was spoiled that's why they ended d character.
These r publicity stunts, till now non of his co stars complained against him. Every coin had two sides , laksh definitely not mad 2 react so easily.

If u see launch videos of poras , he was respectfully addressing media

# my sister in law also work 4 star plus. 
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Laksh served a notice period 4 Pardes as per my knowledge , veer  character was spoiled that's why they ended d character.

These r publicity stunts, till now non of his co stars complained against him. Every coin had two sides , laksh definitely not mad 2 react so easily.

If u see launch videos of poras , he was respectfully addressing media.

Yeah he did serve a notice period for Pardes and there was no animosity between him and the team.Even Additi Gupta quit the show due to creative dissatisfaction.
As you said a coin has two sides and one must think a zillion times before judging someone.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
My sister in law also works for starplus , I also asked her regarding laksh's article, she said leave it yeh sab sets pe hota hi rehta hai, sab suni sunayi baatein hai.
MeowMori thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

@blacksheep

Yup laksh is an introvert n i do follow him offscreen so i know this
I have seen his interview on bad company along with warrior high's cast n he seemed a bit lost n yeah i have seen his interview with anupriya too that time also he was a little uncomfortable
I never understood his n mahima's off screen relationship but with suhani he seems fine
With DD also he was pretty comfortable so i don't think he is arrogant

Mahima and Laksh never gelled together and there were often fights among them which affected the entire unit. 
And Laksh got all the blame because people thought it was rude for a raw newbie like him to pick up a fight with a lot more popular and experienced Mahima, especially in places where it was deemed that he could've easily bypass the fight. 
Well,  Laksh did serve his notice period but only After he gave the audition for Porus. 
He was unsatisfied with his character progression,  but he left Pardes to act in Porus.
Nobody,  especially newbies like Laksh will never say they've left an Ekta Kapoor show for better opportunities in public .

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Nobody tell his or her company that i going to give interview or audition to other company so did laksh did when he got selected , then he informed them , served notice 
I m 2 working in a company , did recently gave an interview to diff company , i too dint info my hr about my new interview , ha but when i will be selected i will info them
Rest not argue further u had diff POV on things
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
MeowMori thumbnail

Nobody tell his or her company that i going to give interview or audition to other company so did laksh did when he got selected , then he informed them , served notice 

Rest not argue further u had diff POV on things

You might be thinking that this is right and so I,  but  the company you work for for eg will always be pissed off. 
It just gave the impression to people who works in your previous company that you betrayed. 
Try to understand that PoV.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
This is d normal procedures , no company feel betrayed, nobody goes to d company 4 lifelong, ha if u don't serve notice or break any clause then it's probs. Ekta cased agsinst Salil ankola 4 breaking d contract. If u r working in company then u will understand laksh followed simple procedure of leaving d show , u have to give a reason to leave Ur job.
MeowMori thumbnail

This is d normal procedures , no company feel betrayed, nobody goes to d company 4 lifelong, ha if u don't serve notice or break any clause then it's probs. Ekta cased agsinst Salil ankola 4 breaking d contract. If u r working in company then u will understand laksh followed simple procedure of leaving d show , u have to give a reason to leave Ur job.

Whether he followed simple procedure or not the other is not the question here. 
The thing we were talking about is that people involved felt that he was wrong for auditioning for another show while he quietly worked in this show. 
Rather they felt Laksh shouldn't have taken up Pardes when he had played lead roles previously and could have easily taken another with a lesser renowned production house than play Arjun's second fiddle. 
Also,  he had started to audition for lead roles in other serials after one week of Pardes telecast so it's natural that behind the scenes people thought that he was doing Pardes only because of money so that he wasn't cash strapped after failing to get lead roles in other serials. 
We shouldn't judge the  people's feelings whom we don't even know in real life. 
Salil's case is entirely different 
Salil signed and appeared in Bigg Boss promos without informing Ekta while Laksh informed the crew that he's leaving. 
And seriously, "cased"?
What happened with your English man? 
It should be "filed a Case" .
There is no word "cased".
You almost gave me a heart attack.