Are here any Laksh Lalwani fans?

MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
All fans in this forum seems either Rati fans, Rohit fans or neutral viewers. 
I'm yet to see a Laksh fan here. 
Why? ðŸ˜•
On another note,  do anybody think Laksh is a good actor or he will do justice to Porus' role? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Frankly I have no clue who is laksh. So need to form impression on him based on coming episodes.
Unfortunately negative articles already started on him before his character entered the show... Let's see
MeowMori thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PD-

Frankly I have no clue who is laksh. So need to form impression on him based on coming episodes.

Unfortunately negative articles already started on him before his character entered the show... Let's see

This is not negative articles... Even I have not seen much of him. 
This is a post to know whether his fans are watching this show or not. 
I'm yet to meet a Laksh fan here. 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't like him in his previous show. He isn't a good actor. I hope he improved since then. 
MeowMori thumbnail
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I didn't like him in his previous show. He isn't a good actor. I hope he improved since then. 

Hello Muguet!!!!!!!
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
By look wise he is handsome not doubt, he is ok as an actor, i had seen him pardes mai hai mera dil serial , he was ok there but i found him bit unexpressive. If siddharth had choosen him 4 porus's character , then he would had seen something in him as Siddharth choice never goes wrong in choosing his leads. Let's see. Hope I prove wrong. In promos he is looking ok.Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
I didn't like him much in his first show Warrior High.But he was  really good in AKH and better in Pardes.I liked his chemistry with DD.His good looks are an advantage for sure.But as @Deepika said he needs to be more expressive and emotive.
Since SidT never makes a mistake with the casting,I am sure he saw something in Laksh which made him cast him in the titular character.This is a huge test for him.Let's see if he manages to impress as Porus.Another plus point about him is his voice.I find it to be powerful and deep.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Luna99NB

This is not negative articles... Even I have not seen much of him. 
This is a post to know whether his fans are watching this show or not. 
I'm yet to meet a Laksh fan here. 

she is not saying this post is negative article. There is an article mentioning that people are troubled due to his attitude on sets. Thats what she was talking about. 
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

she is not saying this post is negative article. There is an article mentioning that people are troubled due to his attitude on sets. Thats what she was talking about. 

Yes there was a TB article about this.But Laksh clarified later that it was all a misconception.😊
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have never seen laksh before so cant comment much on him...i found rohit better from promos. Hope he does justice to his character.