Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Luna99NB

Whether he followed simple procedure or not the other is not the question here. 
The thing we were talking about is that people involved felt that he was wrong for auditioning for another show while he quietly worked in this show. 
Rather they felt Laksh shouldn't have taken up Pardes when he had played lead roles previously and could have easily taken another with a lesser renowned production house than play Arjun's second fiddle. 
Also,  he had started to audition for lead roles in other serials after one week of Pardes telecast so it's natural that behind the scenes people thought that he was doing Pardes only because of money so that he wasn't cash strapped after failing to get lead roles in other serials. 
We shouldn't judge the  people's feelings whom we don't even know in real life. 
Salil's case is entirely different 
Salil signed and appeared in Bigg Boss promos without informing Ekta while Laksh informed the crew that he's leaving. 
And seriously, "cased"?
What happened with your English man? 
It should be "filed a Case" .
There is no word "cased".
You almost gave me a heart attack. 

@Bold,How she writes her sentences is her business.It's not your job to comment on her English.
@Green,Oh dear!! What a fragile heart you have!!Get well soon πŸ˜³
Melkor thumbnail
BTW whether Laksh followed procedures or not,whether he is arrogant or not,whether he left Pardes or not,whether he drinks coffee or tea how is it relevant to the topic??πŸ€ͺ
No one here is interested in what he does in his personal lifeπŸ˜›
Everyone gave their opinions on his acting and now it's time to move on.
Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe apni English ke ma'am ki yaad aayi gayi. India forum ne kabhi mentioned nhi Kiya sahi English likhni hai. Koi mujhe batao India forum Mai English paper kab hai.
# dear topic maker,  whenever make next post kindly mention " only correct English ".
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Do anyone work in d serial for social service ?? 
Adiya_advni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Urmi-

All fans in this forum seems either Rati fans, Rohit fans or neutral viewers.

I'm yet to see a Laksh fan here.
Why?πŸ˜•
On another note, do anybody think Laksh is a good actor or he will do justice to Porus' role?

i am his big big fan...but at the same time i m also a big fan of Rati from MJHT days & Aditya from Meri Awaaz hi pehchan hai.. πŸ˜›
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Laksh isn't a bad choice at all. The looks he gives Laachi is to die for. And his deep voice is so impactful. He's quite nailing it from suppressed emotions to naughty acts. Hopefully he'll be legendary as Porus. :)
^Same! I saw Aditya in Meri Awaaz and he was fab there!😳
mehaksingh13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am Laksh's fan. He is tall handsome and his voice is very matured enough and mesmerizing and he is a prince in all aspects. His expressions r superb with his looks.. I am a fan of Rati also . in initial episodes she looked beautiful and awesome actress. Now the grandeur and introduction of puru and his attitude nature r very good. from monday onwards they r going to show porus and queen anasuya.s interaction. then story pics up tempo! I find Laksh far far better than many actors in royal look as prince. though he is 21 yrs old he looked matured in his performance though this is his first historical character!
The story is getting interesting now and porus-lachi chemistry is very good maintaining decency unlike someother shows right from the beginning skin showing. Upcoming Asish sharma show also will be good and sony  shows r very good