Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 3
Lovely mandir scene...I really liked the way you described the idols and feeling as if they are talking to each other😃👏
Today both of them felt an instant connection and when they found noone ...a sense of emptiness prevailed😊

Thats called destined to be together😃

Loved reading it dear...do keep writing😃
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Part 3

Lovely mandir scene...I really liked the way you described the idols and feeling as if they are talking to each other😃👏
Today both of them felt an instant connection and when they found noone ...a sense of emptiness prevailed😊

Thats called destined to be together😃

Loved reading it dear...do keep writing😃

Thnx dear. I ll try to update daily😛
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Luvly
Their kismat connection makes it even cuter
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice! 
And it's lovely to read a story that has the same characters but the circumstances are so different. So, the way they will act and react  in different situations will be completely different too.
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You know what I liked the best about your story...how good I feel after reading it...the same scenario, same characters, but such an optimistic approach...you have a great imagination dear...plus your writing style is very chirpy...I could feel the serial's happy music playing in my ears while reading...sorry for missing out on the earlier part before yr...pls update me when you arr out with the next part...I really loved to see Sameer so happy n sanskari if I may add 😉 you've highlighted the goodness in him...kudos!!! 👏
dreamyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

You know what I liked the best about your story...how good I feel after reading it...the same scenario, same characters, but such an optimistic approach...you have a great imagination dear...plus your writing style is very chirpy...I could feel the serial's happy music playing in my ears while reading...sorry for missing out on the earlier part before yr...pls update me when you arr out with the next part...I really loved to see Sameer so happy n sanskari if I may add 😉 you've highlighted the goodness in him...kudos!!! 👏

Yeah I have tried little differenitate in characters so that I can make a new story. Hope u all like it.😛
dreamyp thumbnail
PART - 4

Naina's father is the principal of reputed school in ahmedabad n sameer dada ji is trustee of that school. In the evening,
Sameer dada ji decided to distribute sweets among relatives n friends.he convinced sameer to come with him.

At naina's home..
All ladies were preparing for night making sweet dishes..Aaloo puri gujia etc.
Naina n preeti were making rangoli in aangan (corridor).

Sameer n dada ji comes to their colony. Munna who is sam childhood friend also lives in that colony so sameer excused himself n went to meet munna.

Munna n pandit are brothers.. both were fighting for pathakas..Sameer comes from behind stand there n start listening to their convo.

Munna - papa ne muje paise diye the to ye sare pathake mere hai
Pandit - papa ne hum dono ke naam ke paiSe diye the tuje..Aadhe pathake mere hai
Munna - chl hattt me to tuje koi pathake nh dene wala
Pandit - muje mere pathake de
Munna - nahii... N they start fighting.. sam intervened .. munna pandit bss kro yrr ye lo mere pas hai bhot sare pathake
Munna pandit surprisingly shocked

Are sameer tu kb aaya?
Sam - bss 2 din phle hi
N  All three hugged each other.. 🤗
P - ab aaega na diwali ka mja😎
Munna pathake utha or chal
Munna n sam - pr kahan?😕
P - teri bhabhi ke sath diwali manane

Pandit n preeti liked each other from class 8th. Both knew but never confessed their feeling to each other.

Preeti - offoo naina tu kb se yahan rangoli bna rh h. Sari diwali isime nikal degi kya
Naina - arrreee bss 1 min ban gyi

Preeti dragged her along with her to the place where all children were gathered for pathakas burning.
In naina's home..
Dada ji comes with sweet. Naina father welcome him whole heartedly.

Rakesh - badhai ho sir..Diwali ki dher sari badhai..
Dadu - aapko b principal sahab 
Chacha ji who is CA by profession is very open minded n supportive person also meet dadu. All of them had healthy conversation.😛

At ground place..
Preeti n naina were standing on one side n M P sam on other. It was like sameer M P can see preeti but not naina. 
Naina saw pandit n understand why preeti dragged her with herself.
Naina - ohhh to isliye muje kheech ke leke aai😎
Preeti - kis..Kisliye?
Naina - ban mat.. I know u like pandit.. n I also like my jiju
Preeti blushed😳
Sam - kaha h bhabhi?
Munna - wo rh samne..Blue dress me..
N sam looked that side n saw 2 girls. Naina face was half covered with hair ..She was teasing preeti n laughing. But sam can clearly see preeti.

Sam - hmm not bad bhai.. bhala tuje itni khoobsurat ldki kaise mil gyi 😉
P - muje ? Mtlb ? Mujhme kya kharabi hai?
M - aree mili kaha abi.. itne sal ho gye bss dekhte rhte h ek dusre ko aaj tak I love you nh bola
S - really ? Mtlb tum dono bs ankho hi ankho me baten krte ho But kbi kaha nahi
P blushed😳 - yrr kbi kbi jo baten aankhe keh deti h wo zuban nahi keh pati❤️
S - waohhh m impressed..

( This is the fact.. love don't need to be described in word..It's a feeling which a heart understands.. jisse shayad ab tk naina or sameer anjan the )

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update! I really like how it's a completely different storyline. and good to see Rakesh as a sensible character! :)
PreeDit are already do kadam aage ;)
dreamyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Lovely update! I really like how it's a completely different storyline. and good to see Rakesh as a sensible character! :)

PreeDit are already do kadam aage ;)

Thnx dear for appreciation
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update dreamy dear
PreeDit r sooo cute😳
Update soon