Posted: 6 years ago

Veer to DIE in Colors' Chandrakanta?

By TellychakkarTeam
01 Dec 2017 04:46 PM
  • fbicon
  • twicon
  • gpicon
  • lnicon

Balaji Telefilms' popular fantasy drama Chandrakanta, which airs on Colors, is coming up with some exciting twists and turns.

The loyal audience of the daily would know how Chandrakanta (Madhurima Tuli) is back to take revenge on people who had stabbed her to death.

Recently, she managed to heighten misunderstandings between Iravati (Urvashi Dholakia) and Bhadrama (Maleeka R Ghai) owing to which Bhadrama was jailed by Iravati.

Now we hear that, Chandrakanta's next target would be Veer (Vishal Aditya Singh).

Our source informs us, "In the upcoming episodes of the show, Chandrakanta will further create some misunderstandings between Veer and Iravati with the help of Dhruv (Atul Arya). Eventually, Iravati will get Veer hanged till death.

OMG!!!

Will this punishment mark the end of Veer in the story?

We tried reaching out to Vishal but he remained unavailable for comment.

Keep reading TellyChakkar for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harivij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy only with vishals insta  post.  Black and white snap of both was nice. Can he not post an ordinary one also.  Remembering phoolan thakur .how he  used to to call laakhan...  Laakhan the only equal for phoolan.  Anyways RIP sir.  Waiting for narasimha  avatar. 
harivij thumbnail
Story started to get interesting.  Veer becomes lion because of swayam blood??  Interesting.  Madhurima looking beautiful in bridal outfit .
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
isn't this article is old..
Anyway I am loving current track.. can't wait for veer new avtaar
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail

Originally posted by: harivij

Happy only with vishals insta post. Black and white snap of both was nice. Can he not post an ordinary one also. Remembering phoolan thakur .how he used to to call laakhan... Laakhan the only equal for phoolan. Anyways RIP sir. Waiting for narasimha avatar.

exactly year so shocked by this news tht narendra sir is no more..

Ekdum correct harivij laakhan was to only one in front of phoolan ..
Can't forget their power packed scenes n tashan
harivij thumbnail
Sony u replied.  Thank u.  Yes this is old article.  I just wanted to comment so I commented here.  Happy for vishal.  He has got to play so many shades in this character .  and I think he is doing good in all .  at last vishal and madhurima started to give their snaps together.  Hope they continue and give good ones.  Nice pair.
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail

Originally posted by: harivij

Sony u replied. Thank u. Yes this is old article. I just wanted to comment so I commented here. Happy for vishal. He has got to play so many shades in this character . and I think he is doing good in all . at last vishal and madhurima started to give their snaps together. Hope they continue and give good ones. Nice pair.

I replied bcz of you.. n yes vishal role is getting interesting n various shades to play
harivij thumbnail
Both episodes ok.  I liked vishals Narasimha avatar.  The jail scene vishal acting was nice and was looking nice too.Chandrakanta is  pregnant or having stomach  ache.😆   Iravati s  standard dialogue she has to tell her people her soldiers, she has to introduce herself always mein  Yohan ki rani hoon ðŸ˜† always,