Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DreamySN

HI surbhi,

First of all sorry for the late comments!!

Coming to the update.. haila kya update tha.. romance kut kut ke bhara tha isme..

My grinning started from the very beginning as Sameer pulled Naina in tight hug behind the door!!

πŸ‘ .. and the love saga continued through out the library, play ground, water tap...

Agar Sameer ne shuruaat ki to hamari topper Naina bhi kyu piche rahe
πŸ˜‰ the first love letter was total surprise for Sameer. Such intense feelings penned down so wonderfully.

And the last kiss on chick..what a treat!!
Jan loge kya?? Super romantic!!

Waiting for the next one soo eagerly.. can't wait to see what you have in store for us Samaina crazies !!

πŸ€—

Hey Neha...
The first thing that came to my mind after reading your review was the song: 
Khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono...is duniya se nahi darenge hum dono...🀣
No need for an apology dear...you found time to write such a beautiful review..I'm so grateful πŸ˜Š
Yes, I just wanted to capture all the moments in one update- their special places...library, class, tap...πŸ˜‰ n yeah somehow remembered the letter n socha ab Sameer ko de hi diya jaye...I hoped I would be able to voice out what Naina must have written in that first love letter to him...I expected her to be a little bold now that she won't see him or face him...she would just want him to know what he means to her...how much she loves him...😊
Ab ek kiss to banta hai na...post 12th πŸ˜† I still have some more romance in store...might be a li'l delayed now...going on a vacation for 2 weeks! πŸ˜ƒ But would surely spring back soon...n try n introduce my other series before Feb end...😊😳

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyp

One of amazing update of all time... Love their meeting their first kiss blushing etc.

Thank you so much dreamp!! πŸ˜Š I missed your comments!! Glad to see you are still into the story and enjoying it...😳
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katrax

Lovely update

Very interesting πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Katrax...Happy to see you liked it...πŸ˜ƒ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Khamosh.

Beautiful update as always 😳
Loved all the samaina moments
Simple yet so romantic 😳
Preedit proposal was so cute
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Thanks for the PM

Thanks a lot dear...😊 Happy to see you enjoyed the maasoomnirdoshromance between our Samaina...😳 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MissRight

@BOLD: Hayeee tumhaare muh mein ghee-shakkar!!!!!!!!❀️

πŸ˜† hehe...jahan chah hai wahan raah hai...😳❀️
DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Hey Neha...
The first thing that came to my mind after reading your review was the song:
Khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono...is duniya se nahi darenge hum dono...🀣
No need for an apology dear...you found time to write such a beautiful review..I'm so grateful😊
Yes, I just wanted to capture all the moments in one update- their special places...library, class, tap...πŸ˜‰n yeah somehow remembered the letter n sochaab Sameer ko de hi diya jaye...I hoped I would be able to voice out what Naina must have written in that first love letter to him...I expected her to be a little bold now that she won't see him or face him...she would just want him to know what he means to her...how much she loves him...😊
Ab ek kiss to banta hai

na...post 12thπŸ˜†I still have some more romance in store...might be a li'l delayed now...going on a vacation for 2 weeks!πŸ˜ƒBut would surely spring back soon...n try n introduce my other series before Feb end...😊😳

Enjoy your 2 weeks of break!! Have lots of fun and come back even more energetic πŸ˜†

Introducing new series... yey!!! I am super excited already!! Take care

πŸ€—
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Thank you Prabhakar!😊
KashafZaroon30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear Samaina_1990,
Finally on this long weekend I completed reading your complete FF...
What beautiful writingπŸ‘...I wish I could write even half as wonderful as this...
Thank you for giving us something amazing to read...

Eagerly waiting for the next part,
KZ😳

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashafZaroon30

Dear Samaina_1990,

Finally on this long weekend I completed reading your complete FF...
What beautiful writingπŸ‘...I wish I could write even half as wonderful as this...
Thank you for giving us something amazing to read...

Eagerly waiting for the next part,
KZ😳

Thanks a lot Zulekha...😊 Glad you found time to read the complete story till now...n thank you for appreciating my writing...would try to update the next part in mid Feb...currently vacationing πŸ˜ƒ
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Heyy Kusum...thanks so much...sorry for the delay in reply!! 
Yeah pyaar me paagalpan na hua to wo pyaar hi kaisa πŸ˜‰ I too want to see them dating ardently in the show...two people who can't stay away from each other, but haaye ye zaalim zamaana...n chup chup ke milna...yeah these two have really set some couple goals for us...imagine agar bin chuye ye haal hai to aage kya hoga πŸ˜† anyways, so glad you liked the lovey dovey moments I penned down πŸ˜†

All this chup chupke milna, moments reminded me when i was in school hahaha :)
What just liked? I LOVED IT just Loved it πŸ‘
Keep writing because you are amazing, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love reading your updates like i have previously told you reading  your update makes my dayπŸ˜ƒ
You have amazing talent of writing :)
Your writing and Samaina together just makes magic, reading what you wrote is just amazing πŸ˜†
Waiting for you to update soon but in mean time enjoy your holiday :)