Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey Sam...so intense and romantic update...so finally sameer got to read her first love letter and he was surprised to know that she loved him from the very beginning๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Their romantic moments have been very beautifully and graciously penned down and i loved all of them...especially the water tap one๐Ÿ˜ƒโ˜บ๏ธ

Pandit and Preeti confession scene was hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

A very beautiful narrative and if we get something like this in the show...the whole fandom would go crazy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the pm  dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shinynew

Okay so this is called a Bang On! Update. I loved it from head to toe. It was just perfect. So dreamy, so beautiful! Your #masoomnirdishpyaar  is giving me feels ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Sameer is so desperate๐Ÿ˜‰. Ek min bhi naina ko nahin chodna h Akela. He is always ready fir romance ๐Ÿ˜†. Study sessions are back with lot of aankho me aankhein . Tap seen โค๏ธ Yayy!!. Letter ki bhi vapsi  hui ๐Ÿ˜†. Swamun  were superb. So pandit finally got some senses.๐Ÿ˜†. Chalo show me na sahi yahan toh mil raha hai unka TINDA Romance ๐Ÿ˜›. But the last seen stole the show. Naina ki virtual kiss and then โค๏ธ. 

I am gonna read it again for sure !! Update soon coz I m eagerly waiting. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for the pm.
Love 
Shiny 

Hey there Shiny!! I'm overwhelmed by your comments!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ This is a very critical part of the series...in the sense to try and recreate the magic of their #masoomnirdoshpyaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ...though I had to make my Naina a bit bolder here, for the paucity of time...n well I would like her to be at least this close to Sameer...they two are madly in love n I hope in the show too, they start holding hands  at least after their patchup...๐Ÿ˜† wish to see the mischievous side of Sameer here...I enjoy his flirting with Naina a lot. 
And yeah about Preedit, couldn't write elaborately on them or Swamun for the constraints of space n writing...but I wanted their dating to start from TINDE n not TINDER ๐Ÿ˜† hehe, abhi itna hi kiss likh paayi kyunki ye un dino ki baat hai na ๐Ÿ˜‰ O bai...jawan ladka ladki hain, koi oonch nich ho gayi toh ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..thanks for appreciating the writeup dear...๐Ÿ˜Š
DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI surbhi,

First of all sorry for the late comments!!

Coming to the update.. haila kya update tha.. romance kut kut ke bhara tha isme..

My grinning started from the very beginning as Sameer pulled Naina in tight hug behind the door!!

๐Ÿ‘ .. and the love saga continued through out the library, play ground, water tap...

Agar Sameer ne shuruaat ki to hamari topper Naina bhi kyu piche rahe
๐Ÿ˜‰ the first love letter was total surprise for Sameer. Such intense feelings penned down so wonderfully.

And the last kiss on chick..what a treat!!
Jan loge kya?? Super romantic!!

Waiting for the next one soo eagerly.. can't wait to see what you have in store for us Samaina crazies !!

๐Ÿค—
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One of amazing update of all time... Love their meeting their first kiss blushing etc.
Katrax thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Very interesting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update as always ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved all the samaina moments
Simple yet so romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Preedit proposal was so cute
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Thanks for the PM
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: worldequalsyou

You have saved the weekend with your update :)

Khulam khulla romance :)
Sameer toh naina ke pyaar mein pagal ho chuka hain :)
Just so happy to read abt them being happy together, couple goals school mein har jagah par romance suru.
Samaina are just cute adorable.
Thanks for the PM, like always you rocked.
Loved your update juat loved it :) amazing :)
Keep writing and update soon :)

Heyy Kusum...thanks so much...sorry for the delay in reply!! 
Yeah pyaar me paagalpan na hua to wo pyaar hi kaisa ๐Ÿ˜‰ I too want to see them dating ardently in the show...two people who can't stay away from each other, but haaye ye zaalim zamaana...n chup chup ke milna...yeah these two have really set some couple goals for us...imagine agar bin chuye ye haal hai to aage kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜† anyways, so glad you liked the lovey dovey moments I penned down ๐Ÿ˜†
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissRight

Reserve

Hayeee... itna amazing kyu likhti ho? Ab ruko for the comment.. while I recover from this day dream you've put me into 

unres: 
Okay first of all, let me commend you on your fantastic writing skills! The way you write, your words, just gel together so well and are so gripping for the reader. Its just perfect- neither is it less nor over the top. You have a way with words that is a very rare quality.

And the plot line is just so fantastic and well thought.. there is appropriate amount of dialogue, description, romance and Drama... the last one is very difficult to achieve, trust me I know! And I've read some stories where the plot lines are fantastic but the writer goes a little with the flow and it becomes a little overdone. But not your writing.. there are very few writers who have that ability. So Kudos! This one is definitely among my top reads!

And now to the update!

Hayeee the romance!!! Makes me want to go back to school, find a sameer and have him push me against the door! So HOT!

Papa ki naak ke neeche romantic Sam.. miyan bhai ki daring?๐Ÿ˜‰

Library is truly one of the most romantic places...if one knows how to use it properly๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww Naina ka pyaara sa love...shes too adorable man!! 

Ek to vaise bhi bestfriend dating sibling is a huge nightmare for most people... upar se dushman-turned-Friend... ouch Arjun ๐Ÿ˜†

All in all, as usual.. fantabulous update!!!  Waiting to read more... whether a continuation of this ya new story... 

PS: I'm still hoping for a jealous sameer from you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hello there Mrs. Rai ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope that when Randeep sees you, the look on his face is the same he had when he seemed smitten by Naina on his birthday...lost totally in you...unable to take his eyes off you๐Ÿ˜†
BOLD: Mrs. Rai..I thank you from the bottom of my heart for such beautiful comments on my writing skills. I'm honoured really. I read these comments over and over again. You cannot imagine the satisfaction n happiness I feel when my readers appreciate my story and my way of writing. This was frankly my maiden attwmpt at writing a story...I never knew I would get so much of love, support and encouragement that I'm getting from our forumwasis here...I feel we've become a family here...all connected n standing together๐Ÿ˜ณ so thank you very much dear for the flattering comments. I hope I'm able to stand upto your expectations in the future as well. 
About the update, yeah I too feel the library can be turned into one of the most romantic places to be found...classic!! Except that if you just remove the Rakshas librarian n Sameer's sasurji, it becomes heaven!!๐Ÿ˜† While I was trying to write down these love moments, I realized I've written so much...it's just that even I can't get enough of their romance. Everytime I remembered, I missed out on this scene, that scene, that dialogue, that moment...I actually penned down the letter the last...felt it was important for Sameer to know what he had meant to her since the beginning...so many links n scenes have still been left out...wpuld try to incorporate them in this story or the next that I write...
Yeah, I remember your request for a jealous Sameer...tbh I want to see Sameer jealous in the show too...maybe some guy eyeing his girl n then we see the Sameer Maheshwari gussa n he beats him black n blue...though he did beat the bet boys like that for trying to insult Naina...
I will keep you posted on the next part...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Hello there Mrs. Rai ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope that when Randeep sees you, the look on his face is the same he had when he seemed smitten by Naina on his birthday...lost totally in you...unable to take his eyes off you๐Ÿ˜†
BOLD: Mrs. Rai..I thank you from the bottom of my heart for such beautiful comments on my writing skills. I'm honoured really. I read these comments over and over again. You cannot imagine the satisfaction n happiness I feel when my readers appreciate my story and my way of writing. This was frankly my maiden attwmpt at writing a story...I never knew I would get so much of love, support and encouragement that I'm getting from our forumwasis here...I feel we've become a family here...all connected n standing together๐Ÿ˜ณ so thank you very much dear for the flattering comments. I hope I'm able to stand upto your expectations in the future as well. 
About the update, yeah I too feel the library can be turned into one of the most romantic places to be found...classic!! Except that if you just remove the Rakshas librarian n Sameer's sasurji, it becomes heaven!!๐Ÿ˜† While I was trying to write down these love moments, I realized I've written so much...it's just that even I can't get enough of their romance. Everytime I remembered, I missed out on this scene, that scene, that dialogue, that moment...I actually penned down the letter the last...felt it was important for Sameer to know what he had meant to her since the beginning...so many links n scenes have still been left out...wpuld try to incorporate them in this story or the next that I write...
Yeah, I remember your request for a jealous Sameer...tbh I want to see Sameer jealous in the show too...maybe some guy eyeing his girl n then we see the Sameer Maheshwari gussa n he beats him black n blue...though he did beat the bet boys like that for trying to insult Naina...
I will keep you posted on the next part...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

@BOLD: Hayeee tumhaare muh mein ghee-shakkar!!!!!!!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Hey Sam...so intense and romantic update...so finally sameer got to read her first love letter and he was surprised to know that she loved him from the very beginning๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Their romantic moments have been very beautifully and graciously penned down and i loved all of them...especially the water tap one๐Ÿ˜ƒโ˜บ๏ธ

Pandit and Preeti confession scene was hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

A very beautiful narrative and if we get something like this in the show...the whole fandom would go crazy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the pm  dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey thanks dear dear Manisha!! Sorry for the late reply...happy to see you enjoyed the Samaina chemisty hehe..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yes the letter was important I felt! ๐Ÿ˜Š n water tap wala- ab yaar 12th is gonna end wale scene me itni to proximity banti hai...just couldn't resist myself...water tap saw their first confession of friendship...the tap should be witness to their first kiss to each other as well...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hehe with Preeti- first thing that came to my mind was tinde...n hence the tinde confession haha๐Ÿ˜†
I'm sure we will get awesome scenes between Samaina when they start dating...the CVs think where we stop...hehe...looking forward to them...n thanks for the wonderful review dear!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ