Why Vidyut Loves Avni & Why RP Hates Her

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Vidyut β€οΈ Avni because...

Vidyut has only encountered two kind of women in his life, the users/takers and the weak-willed ones. He has only been taught to fear his mother and to use fear as a means to rule over others! The only woman who was always right till date was his mammoni!

Meeting Avni has expanded his emotional vocabulary quiet a bit!

Even when he didn't know her truth and her intentions, on some internal level he recognized that this woman was different from the ones he had met so far. 

That was why he wouldn't look her straight in her eyes...

Then he became aware of her generous spirit. Not only was she a giver, she was also a very strong and fearless woman!

She entered RM to save her husbandz ex and Vidyut's lair to save his love-child!

If that wasn't enough, he has just realized that like him she too uses her mom's name as her surname and that she's an exceptional lady who has risen above her illegitimate birth to legitimately win the heart and devotion of the Khannas!

To him, shez an ajooba...going against the grain and doing things in a manner completely opposite to what he has been taught till date!

I believe that Vidyut started using RPs first name as his surname after she either killed his abusive father or Vidyut killed him in a fit of rage and RP took the blame to save him. I think thats what she holds over him...the ehsaan of her actions as a mother!🀒

RP πŸ˜‘ Avni because...

RPz bad times began the moment DVM entered her sphere of influence. 

DMV used RP for her own nefarious purposes and here RP kept thinking that she was the one using DVMπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. DVM was doing things and Neil kept blaming RP for it!

infact, it was DMVs prized grandson that brought Neil & Co into RM and caused it to crash & burn!

Now DVM has apparently died along with all of RPz barson ki mehnat and sapney & Aman/Amolz in jail. Only available target for RP to take out her anger and frustration is Avni. 

Basically shez angry at herself for falling for DMV but since she hasn't been psychologically eveluated she hasn't achieved that level of intelligence yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

Once she realizes that even her most prized puppet 'Vidyut' has fallen for Avniz charms, shez gonna go ballistic...itney saalon ki mehnat and balidaan of a majboor maaa wastedπŸ˜†
Edited by paayaal - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
And i thought its neil whom vidyut actually lovedπŸ˜†
Jokes apart...i kinda agree what u said.
Avni has lead to RP downfall no wonder she hates her.and even that avni is illegiimate which automatically makes RP hate her...she said some dialogue back regarding gals who challenge societal norms or something.
Vidyut admire avni i guess but well like an enemy maybe.
Edited by Hybrid_Freak - 6 years ago
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved what you wrote.
But whatever is being shown, we have never seen a scene where vidhyut was drawn to Avni in anyway. All that is being shown is he wants to hurt Neil and for that he wants to use avni. Atleast that's what I have got. 

I think CVs has not started the ground work for any vidhyut - avni angle yet. IMO.. There has to be few more powerful scenes of avni with vidhyut without Neil,  like she confronting him over Mishti and juhi. 

I think after juhi is exposed Mishti has to be with vidhyut and she can restart her governess job. The spoiler pic with black top and skirt gave me that vibes πŸ˜†
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sree07

Loved what you wrote.

But whatever is being shown, we have never seen a scene where vidhyut was drawn to Avni in anyway. All that is being shown is he wants to hurt Neil and for that he wants to use avni. Atleast that's what I have got. 

I think CVs has not started the ground work for any vidhyut - avni angle yet. IMO.. There has to be few more powerful scenes of avni with vidhyut without Neil,  like she confronting him over Mishti and juhi. 

I think after juhi is exposed Mishti has to be with vidhyut and she can restart her governess job. The spoiler pic with black top and skirt gave me that vibes πŸ˜†

after juhi truth out neither Neil will let her go and neither vidyut willl allow Avni
sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

after juhi truth out neither Neil will let her go and neither vidyut willl allow Avni

That is true...but Mishti is there and it's shown she is getting closer to Avneil day by day. So may be for mishti...neil will let Avni work part time...πŸ˜†? How is that..and she will be back home for daily dose of Avneil romance πŸ˜³
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hybrid_Freak

And i thought its neil whom vidyut actually lovedπŸ˜†

Jokes apart...i kinda agree what u said.
Avni has lead to RP downfall no wonder she hates her.and even that avni is illegiimate which automatically makes RP hate her...she said some dialogue back regarding gals who challenge societal norms or something.
Vidyut admire avni i guess but well like an enemy maybe.

@ Red: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vidyut can sing...kisko pyaar karoon, yeh bhi hai, yeh bhi haiπŸ˜‰

RPz definitions of societal norms is a liitle different from normal people. 

For her its ok to kill people, kidnap young girls to run a brothel, kidnap kids to keep their errant moms in her hold and use fear to ensure everyone bends in front of her, listens to her without question, including her own son.

I find that the way she behaves with her shona is how she behaved with the girls in RM and in the jail...🀒

As of now Vidyut considers Avni his worthy opponent, Neil to pyaar hai naπŸ˜‰. But soon that admiration will turn into respect and respect into love...hez not too far from the precipe. 

Avni loves Mishti, unconditionally, and that won't change even when the truth about her real paternity will come out! That is so much more than what Mishti and Vidyutz mothers feel for their respective kids! I don't think Vidyut can remain immune to that...
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

That is true...but Mishti is there and it's shown she is getting closer to Avneil day by day. So may be for mishti...neil will let Avni work part time...πŸ˜†? How is that..and she will be back home for daily dose of Avneil romance πŸ˜³

then Neil will also be there in Vidyut's home 24/7
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with sree that till now the cvs have not decided that whether they will show any Vidyut-Avni angle.
The only noticeable thing is that Vidyut does not look at Avni's eye while he has the tendency to lust beautiful women.
I felt he has a strong hatred for Avni when he compared her with the bird whom he used to torture in his childhood.
Now only his actions can tell that whether he actually hates Avni or is pretending to do so.
Someday I want him to be occupied only with Avni's thoughts
After alll, what is the use of Avni's brain with beauty combo if she does not leave an impact on the villainπŸ˜‰
Edited by -DragonFire- - 6 years ago
sree07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

then Neil will also be there in Vidyut's home 24/7

Intense love triangle then...only thing to be decided.. Is it vr avni or vr Neil πŸ˜†
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

Loved what you wrote.

No one bothers Vidyut more than Avni, coz she debunks everything he has seen and known so far...!!

If you remember the scene where Avni had taken Juhi out for golgappas and instead ate candy floss...Vidyut had been sweetly smiling while watching an adult woman enjoying candy floss!! He had been surprised to realize that that woman was Avni!!

& he had been surprised & had to check twice to believe that it was indeed Juhi beside Avni...uskey poorey mood ka satyanash kiya tha Juhi neyπŸ˜†
Edited by paayaal - 6 years ago