PreeRan OS - Careless Mr.Luthra

Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well and alive! I'm back after my hiatus and I must confess that I'm rather disappointed with the slow place and inconsistent writing of the show.

They have been zero inspiring scenes. I have written an OS. I was contemplating whether to post it or not. It is a mundane piece too like the show these days.

Consider it a filler piece over the weekend.

Love
Mish...

-
Preeta , Karan and Rishab were right in the centre of fire fiasco. Luckily, they had been found by the fire fighters and rushed to the hospital in the nick of time.

Preeta and Rishab had come out of the ordeal relatively unscathed. Karan on the other hand had been kept in the ICU for three extra days.

Preeta has been discharged from the hospital and was advised bed rest for the next two days. Entire family was fussing over her. She had tried her best requesting the doctors to meet Karan before leaving but they had advised against it. She had met Rishabji and had thanked him profusely for his timely arrival.

She was lying on her bed when her phone rang. It was Prithvi calling her. She had completely forgotten she was engaged to someone. All she was concerned about was Karan's well being. She was desperate for some news on him. She called Rishab

" Hello Rishabji. Aap Kaise hain

"Arre Preetaji main bilkul theek Hun. Apne phone kiya sab theek hai na?

" Haan. Main theek hoon. Woh ... woh I wanted to know ki Karan kaisa hai?

" Karan is much better Preetaji. Kal toh shayad usko discharge bhi kar deinge. Aaj usne hospital ko monotonous decor ki itni beizzati ki , ki shukar manaiye usko aaj hi nikal nahn diya

Preeta smiled. How typical of Karan Luthra! She could almost imagine him going ballistic with exaggerated hand movement.

She thanked him on the phone and went out to sit with her family in the living room.

" Di ! Aap yahan. Doctor has advised you bed rest. " , Shristi fussed as soon as she saw Preeta.

" Relax Sristi. Doctor said rest not necessarily bed rest. I'm tired lying on the bed staring at the ceiling, she complained as she sat on the sofa

" Koi baat nahn Puttar. Thodi der humare saath baith Le, her dadi said.

Sristi's phone beeped. She informed everyone that it was a message from Sameer saying that Karan was getting discharged tomorrow.

" chalo Shukar hai. Karan beta bhi theek hai, Sarla said as she silently thanked god.

" hum itna Dar gage the hospital mein. Tere ko aur Rishab ko toh hosh aa Gaya magar Karan ..., Sarla trailed off

" Kya hua Karan ko hospital mein? , Preeta asked.

" woh thi, we lost him for a few seconds. His heart stopped working. It flatlined, Sristi added

"Kya?, Preeta was stunned

" we didn't want to stress you. That is why he was in the ICU. His body wasn't reacting to medicine. It was touch and go for 24 hours. We almost lost Karan sir di, Sristi shuddered at what could have happened.

Preeta sat there shell shocked. They had nearly lost Karan. She had nearly lost Karan ! His ridiculously smiling face stared back at her thoughts.

She got up from the sofa and went inside the room. She had to speak to him. She had to know he was ok.

She called him on his phone but it was switched off. She called Sameer.

" Sameer, Tum hospital mein ho?

" Haan di. Bus nikal raha tha.

" Mujhe Karan se baat Karni hai. Usko phone dena

" Di, bhai kal discharge ho rahein hai. Aapki main kal ghar se baat karata Hun

" Sameer , I need to speak to Karan now. ", she said hysterically

" relax di. Main aapko phone karata Hun

Preeta hung up. Her right hand clutched her beating heart. That stupid Karan Luthra ! How could he be so stupid. She had told him to shut up to conserve his energy. No , he is a law unto himself. He doesn't listen to anyone. He was this inconsiderate man who was so self centred.

Her phone rang and she picked up in a flash
" Hello "

" Hi Miss.Mental , Karan breathed in the phone.

Thank god ! A soft sob escaped Preeta. Thank god ! He was ok.

" Preeta, theek ho Tum?

She wiped her tears, Tum hote kaun ho puchne waale. Jaan nikal di meri. "

" Pehle Tum decide karo. You want to know how am I doing or do you want to scold , Karan asked

" I asked to keep shut. I asked you to cover your mouth. Magar nahn main toh Thee Karan Luthra. Main Kaise kisi ki baat Maan Lun , she thundered.

" Yaar, if this is what you are going to say then I'm hanging up. I'm tired . Yeh bakwaas main nahn sunugaan , he added furiously.

She kept quiet , clutching the phone tightly to her ears fearing he might slip away again.

"Preeta ?

" Haan

" Theek ho Tum?

" Yeh mujhe puchna chahye Karan. Tumne toh meri jaan hi nikal di, she said as tears rolled down her eyes.

" Arre, main night watchman nahn Hun, is cricket match ka hero Hun. Itni jaldi out nahn ho sakta ", he told her.

Had something happened to him , she would have missed this conversation with him.

" Karan , Tum pakka theek ho? Mera matlab bilkul theek ho

" Haan. I'm fine. I think I'm more bored with this hospital. Ghar jaa kar recovery aur fast hogi

" Recovery ? Matlab ? Are you hurt ? Tumhare scans ki report theek ... , she countered.

" Breathe Preeta! Please main bilkul theek Hun. Just have been advised precautionary rest. That's it , baby doll

She smiled through her tears.

" Karan , agli baar aisa mat karna please

" Kaisa mat karna , Kareli?

" Agar main musibat mein Hun toh Tum apni jaan jokhim main nahn daalo ge ", she said softly.

" Preeta , aisa vada main nahn kar sakta, he added sombrely

" Karan , please ...

" Preeta , don't be ridiculous and don't over react. Main Bol raha Hun na I'm ok

" Agar nahn hote toh. Toh mera Kya hota? Socha hai tumne ? ", she yelled on the phone

" Preeta...

" Karan Luthra , you will never risk your life trying to save me or anyone else. Main aisi duniya mein nahn the sakti Jahan tum saasein na lo, she said without even comprehending what she meant.

" Preeta. Ok promise. Please ab relax karo., he cajoled her.

" Karan, tumhe kuch nahn hua hai na?. She asked between tears.

" Hey. I'm perfectly fine. Agar mere pass meri car ki keys hoti na toh I would have driven to your house and showed you that I'm alright, he told her

Preeta stayed silent on the phone absorbing what he was saying.

" Preeta , I'm sorry

" You should be also, Karan Luthra., she said on the phone.

" Miss. Kareli, itna miss kar rahi ho toh aa jaun main, he joked trying to lighten the mood.

" Mazzak mat karo Karan. Tumhe rest karna hai. Karan, main tumse mil sakti Hun abhi? , she asked

" Pagal ho Preeta. You have been advised rest as well. Bachon jaisi baatein Mat karo., Karan said

" Mujhe nahn pata , Mujhe apni ankhon se tumhe dekhna hai ", she told him.

Sristi came in the room and took the phone from Preeta's hand and put it on loud speaker.

" Karan sir, main kal Subha di ko hospital laungi apse milane ke liye, Sristi said

" Sristi, don't be stupid . Preeta ko rest karna hai. Aur waise bhi I'm ok, he reasoned with the two sisters.

" Karan, I'm coming with Sristi tomorrow to see. Mujhe kuch nahn sunana., Preeta said

" Theek hai. Magar I'll send Sameer to pick up you guys and this is final ", Karan said

" Done hai Karan sir. Toh kal Subha Milte hai ", Sristi said

" Karan, ab Tum rest karo. Please apni medicine time pe Khanna aur main tumse Subha milti Hun, Preeta added earnestly.

Karan wished them good night and hung up the phone. Preeta thanked Sristi and drifted into sleep with a soft smile on her lips.

Sristi had followed her sister to the room right after she left the living room. She had heard her hysterical conversations with Sameer and Karan sir.

"Main aisi duniya mein nahn the sakti Jahan tum saasein na lo

Her sister's dialogue echoed in her mind. Preeta Arora was in love with Karan Luthra ! And it was time she made her sister realise her love !

Edited by Serial_Fan90 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepa1121 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! 😲 I have been waiting for someone to post something on this forum for forever. Ever since we found out Prithvi and Sherlin were together, I wanted someone to make an OS on them. And this... this was absolutely perfect, the emotions and the dialogue! If possible, can you please make this into an SS? That would be so nice, to know what Shristi does next, and her story with Sameer, and how Karan and Preeta get together. πŸ˜‰ Thanks again for this amazing OS, it completely made my day!! πŸ‘
XOXO, 
Deepa1121
Edited by deepa1121 - 6 years ago
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa1121

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">OMG!!! 😲I have been waiting for someone to post something on this forum for forever. Ever since we found out Prithvi and Sherlin were together, I wanted someone to make an OS on them. And this... this was absolutely perfect, the emotions and the dialogue! If possible, can you please make this into an SS? That would be so nice, to know what Shristi does next, and her story with Sameer, and how Karan and Preeta get together. πŸ˜‰Thanks again for this amazing OS, it completely made my day!!πŸ‘</font>

<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font>
<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">XOXO,</font>
<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Deepa1121</font>

Thank you for super feedback !
Show has been dragging for the last 3 weeks. I just want this ShirlinPrithvi drama to end now.
I'll certainly try to take this story forward.

Love
Mish
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FINALLY!!!!!! Someone posted a OS! This forum was like a desert, absolutely no new interesting activity.
Those last few lines... Preeta is in love with Karan Luthra

Please do write a follow up to this.. I'd love to read what happens when they go the hospital and also how Shristi manages to get Preeta to accept she's in love
deepa1121 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serial_Fan90

Thank you for super feedback !
Show has been dragging for the last 3 weeks. I just want this ShirlinPrithvi drama to end now.
I'll certainly try to take this story forward.

Love
Mish

I really want it to end to, but what to do? The writers are dragging it because right now Kundali Bhagya is #1, and it should be. But please do try. Thanks
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sooo beautiful plzz put  more updates on your OS on preeran 
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even a phone conversation between was made so simple and beautiful thanks to your writing skills. And honestly I so wish that the CVs were at least reading stories on the forum to incorporate these scenes in the story and make the show a groundbreaking phenomenon rather than wasting talent and giving mindless scenes with no passion or logic! 
Kudos to you for this amazing piece. I hope you continue with this and show a follow up of Preeta meeting Karan. Hope we get such scenes in the show soon! Loads of love :)
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing Mish. Very beautifully penned down.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful piece of write up πŸ‘
Made my day wid d PreeRan scenario u gave in phone conversation πŸ˜³